Upgrade joke

Why did martial and rashfors both get upgrades as LM for United? Hardly setting the world on fire? Also pogba? Wtf? Can't wait to play the sweaty teams again now. While upgrade system is a joke! I'm done ea and I think many are now too! Stick to rounders you shower of yank w***s

Comments

• pekkaa88
    6631 posts Big Money Move
    Them getting upgrades deserved or not hardly changes my gaming experience.
  • FixYourGame
    491 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Blunsta wrote: »
    Why did martial and rashfors both get upgrades as LM for United? Hardly setting the world on fire? Also pogba? Wtf? Can't wait to play the sweaty teams again now. While upgrade system is a joke! I'm done ea and I think many are now too! Stick to rounders you shower of yank w***s

Rashford I agree, but can you stop being a biased c**t for a minute and look at what you're saying? Pogba has been fantastic all season bar the past month and complete deserves an upgrade. Martial has also been excellent this year, and I actually think he's been hard done by with an 83 rating.
  • JoyRock
    101 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The Real question is: why so many updgrades?
    In the past there were only a few.
    Fortunaly i play season and i'm doing only trading on fut....
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something
    The upgrades are minimal at best anyway. If anything there will be slightly less of those cards running around now as their pack weight will be reduced
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    pekkaa88 wrote: »

Have to agree with this. The gameplay is absolutely shocking but a couple of players getting undeserved upgrades really makes no difference to me at all.
  • FixYourGame

Have to agree with this. The gameplay is absolutely shocking but a couple of players getting undeserved upgrades really makes no difference to me at all.

They're also not undeserved. At the time of them getting upgrades, Man Utd are second in the league... Still in the FA Cup and Champions League knock outs too...
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

They're also not undeserved. At the time of them getting upgrades, Man Utd are second in the league... Still in the FA Cup and Champions League knock outs too...

Hmmm, still not convinced to be honest, it’s all about opinion and subjective but not for me. Lingard defintely deserves his upgrade though...
  • nightcrawler
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited February 2018

Rashford I agree, but can you stop being a biased c**t for a minute and look at what you're saying? Pogba has been fantastic all season bar the past month and complete deserves an upgrade. Martial has also been excellent this year, and I actually think he's been hard done by with an 83 rating.

Tbh your 100m Pogba does NOT deserve an upgrade. You can ask your coach, you know, the special guy. I think he prefers herrera over him. He does NOT deserve to wear that shirt for me. But EA has a contract with him so I should ❤️❤️❤️❤️.
  • FixYourGame

Tbh your 100m Pogba does NOT deserve an upgrade. You can ask your coach, you know the special guy( i think he prefers herrera over him).

ah yeah, let's ignore his 9 assists in the league alone this year (Despite missing a good 2 months). Also 100m is pocket money to clubs like United.
  • nightcrawler
    485 posts An Exciting Prospect

Tbh your 100m Pogba does NOT deserve an upgrade. You can ask your coach, you know the special guy( i think he prefers herrera over him).

ah yeah, let's ignore his 9 assists in the league alone this year (Despite missing a good 2 months). Also 100m is pocket money to clubs like United.

Half of their pocket needed for Mo Salah less for Firmino. Whats your point? Do they even compare?
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up

:joy:
  • Mart
    8161 posts League Winner

Aye alright mate.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    Im an honest Martial fan. If he deserved an upgrade, then most of the Arsenal team shouldve got an upgrade. He shouldve got a downgrade.
  • Fox_in_the_Box
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Sorry, but Pogba is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ pudding...he's a fairy...you know....like the one that you stick up top your christmas tree when it's done to make it look a bit prettier..but the rest of the tree actually does all the hard and meaningful work...so if he deserves a Winter upgrade then so do I tbh!!....So stop making so many of my games lag and we'll call it even EA.... :p
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year

Right and those 9 assists justify his 87 rating.