PREMIER LEAGUE - RATINGS REFRESH

Comments

• shMM
    14 posts Ball Boy
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    @EA_Andy my question is in regards to Firmino and Son. Why didn’t Son’s first IF get bumped to 85? And why didn’t Firmino get all his special cards bumped? 83 and 84 rated cards maintained a +2 rating gap when receiving an IF. It’s not until a NIF goes to 85 that the bumps become +1.

The IF will only be increased if the new OVR equals or surpasses the existing first in-form rating.

In the case of Son and Firmino there new OVR on the NIF is 1 less than the first IF for each player.

Should all be explained here.

If I'm misinterpreting your question let me know!
    Ederson non if gets upgraded from 83 to 84
    His first if was 85 and gets upgraded to 86
    Same as morata
    So what’s the problem here
  • shMM
    14 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Andy my question is in regards to Firmino and Son. Why didn’t Son’s first IF get bumped to 85? And why didn’t Firmino get all his special cards bumped? 83 and 84 rated cards maintained a +2 rating gap when receiving an IF. It’s not until a NIF goes to 85 that the bumps become +1.

The IF will only be increased if the new OVR equals or surpasses the existing first in-form rating.

In the case of Son and Firmino there new OVR on the NIF is 1 less than the first IF for each player.

In the article about ratings refresh it says that if a non-if card gets upgraded to equal or surpass the first if card then the if card will get an upgrade
    So ederson gets upgraded from 83 to 84 OVR on the non-if card
    And his if gets upgraded from 85 to 86
    However, Roberto Firmino gets upgraded from 83 to 84 OVR on the non-if card
    And his ifs didn’t get an upgrade
  • Extra_Ice
    475 posts Sunday League Hero
    shMM wrote: »

Ederson non if gets upgraded from 83 to 84
    His first if was 85 and gets upgraded to 86
    Same as morata
    So what’s the problem here

This
  • Extra_Ice
    475 posts Sunday League Hero

In the article about ratings refresh it says that if a non-if card gets upgraded to equal or surpass the first if card then the if card will get an upgrade
    So ederson gets upgraded from 83 to 84 OVR on the non-if card
    And his if gets upgraded from 85 to 86
    However, Roberto Firmino gets upgraded from 83 to 84 OVR on the non-if card
    And his ifs didn’t get an upgrade

And this
  • mdizzl3
    12418 posts Has That Special Something

Why did Ederson, potm sane and Morata get an upgrade then?
  • I don't think EA see the issue... come on answer the question? That answer was a politicians answer.. go here for more help!
  • Coderood
    1916 posts Fans' Favourite

Ok. What about IF Ederson and IF Morata? Why has their IF been upped? For example NIF Morata got a upgrade from 84> 85. Yet his IF 86 card (which is higher then his 85 upgraded card) has been upgraded to IF 87.

What is the logic behind this? @EA_Andy
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    I'll send the feedback on re: Firmino, Morata, Ederson etc. I'll get back to you if I gather any further info.
  • shMM
    14 posts Ball Boy
    @EA_Andy could you give us an answer?!
  • EA_Andy

To which question?
  • Coderood
    1916 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'll send the feedback on re: Firmino, Morata, Ederson etc. I'll get back to you if I gather any further info.

Thank you! I hope to hear from you :)
  • fluffymnuffy
    12771 posts Has That Special Something

To which question?

Why some were upgraded and others weren’t even if ratings were the same like Ederson, Firmino, Son
  • Fab
    19473 posts World Class
    where are the arsenal players
  • Fab
    19473 posts World Class
    nevermind these are only the upgrades when are downgrades
  • fluffymnuffy
    Fab wrote: »

Tbf no Monreal is a joke
  • EA_Andy
    @fluffymnuffy - Yup, saw that one. Mentioned it above.
  • fluffymnuffy

Well we need answers, and tbf the only acceptable answer is to upgrade all cards equally
  • Agasfy
    1307 posts Professional

Well we need answers, and tbf the only acceptable answer is to upgrade all cards equally

This
  • Tornado31619
    21633 posts Club Captain
    Fab wrote: »

There aren’t any this year.
  • shMM
    14 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2018

Yes
  • grimmdogg
    85 posts Park Captain

If they decide to upgrade after the fact.... will they compensate everyone that has already sold their IF? They better.
  • Footfan
    2600 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2018
    How did Spurs's Moussa Dembele not get an upgrade? He should easily be an 86 rated card
  • BestInTheWorld
    1642 posts Play-Off Hero
    Pogba got a +1 overall and +1 in dribbling, yet there has been zero upgrade in game for his dribbling on his 88 refresh
    h50f0j1qo1i01.jpg
  • Corwin
    49 posts Park Captain
    @EA_Andy what about Jesus. He was 81 got upgrade to 83, his inform got 84 - no upgrade. Eriksen got +1 upgrade and inform is upgraded. Same story with Fernandinho. But Jesus didn't got it :(
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    16396 posts World Class
    Someone's been on the shrooms while doing these upgrades.
  • Markeks
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 2018
    @EA_Andy Don't forget Gabriel Jesus. His Inform should have been a 86 rated card except what you did with Morata, Emerson and Sane. Your upgrades are just inconsistent, it seems you aren't aware of your own upgrade rules.

Same rules for all players, so correct would have been:

Morata 84 NIF -> 85 NIF 86 IF -> 87 IF (so you did)
    Ederson 83 NIF -> 84 NIF 85 IF -> 86 (so you did, you see the NIF doesn't affect the IF!)
    Sane 82 NIF -> 84 NIF 86 POTM -> 87 POTM

It just does make no sense.

Jesus 81 NIF -> 83 NIF 84 IF -> 86 IF (but you let the IF stay at 84, Change it!)
    Son...
    Firmino...

.... and so on!

@EA_Andy Please let us know your answer. I hope you can see the point? If not please let me know. Thx.

I honestly have no time to do it for all the players, but here's a little guide:
    DWtq4vYXkAA59ZN.jpg:large
    Post edited by Markeks on
  • Batman442
    4962 posts Big Money Move
    Markeks wrote: »
    @EA_Andy Don't forget Gabriel Jesus. His Inform should have been a 86 rated card except what you did with Morata, Emerson and Sane. Your upgrades are just inconsistent, it seems you aren't aware of your own upgrade rules.

Same rules for all players, so correct would have been:

Morata 84 NIF -> 85 NIF 86 IF -> 87 IF (so you did)
    Ederson 83 NIF -> 84 NIF 85 IF -> 86 (so you did, you see the NIF doesn't affect the IF!)
    Sane 82 NIF -> 84 NIF 86 POTM -> 87 POTM

It just does make no sense.

Jesus 81 NIF -> 83 NIF 84 IF -> 86 IF (but you let the IF stay at 84, Change it!)
    Son...
    Firmino...

.... and so on!

@EA_Andy Please let us know your answer. I hope you can see the point? If not please let me know. Thx.

I honestly have no time to do it for all the players, but here's a little guide:
    DWtq4vYXkAA59ZN.jpg:large

What he said, Iv held on to ptg Jesus for this upgrade
  • bberger
    5175 posts Big Money Move
    This whole situation is so laughable :joy:

There is no "investment" for me, but I don't gasp why they didn't just do the same thing in regards to upgrades as last year.

It made sense, was consistent and everyone understood it..
  • Low Ki
    12306 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2018
    Morata's upgrade makes my head hurt thinking about it, he did have a hot start but he's been garbage for 3/4 of the season so far.

Kinda shocked Wilson didn't get one. Now I wish I'd recycled his 81 untradeable in the IF SBC's..

Heartbroken Bakayoko wasn't downgraded.