A repeat of the home leg would be perfect
  • BRISTOL86
    9186 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    Diego De Girolamo on trial with us. Surely we’re not that desperate :lol:

Have Juve released him?

Is this a poor version of the joke where I pretend like you’re Real Madrid?
  • They Caged Non
    6496 posts Big Money Move
    Not replying to all comments above but excellent points made all round. And like @BRISTOL86 said it’s all just to sell rags. Bellamy might have been a c—t on the pitch but he hasn’t half worked hard to gain his badges and get involved with coaching so I have absolutely no issue with him being offered jobs.
  • Lard_Lad
    12757 posts Has That Special Something
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »

Have Juve released him?

Nah when he was with us he acted the big un and the joke was he was going to Juve cause he’s ‘italian’.
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain

Have Juve released him?

Nah when he was with us he acted the big un and the joke was he was going to Juve cause he’s ‘italian’.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2984588/Juventus-make-offer-sign-Sheffield-United-striker-Diego-Girolamo-currently-loan-League-Two-York-City.html
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Bit tragic from Hull doing a light show for a random Friday night game in February when the stadium's a quarter full at best.
  • BRISTOL86
    9186 posts League Winner

Have Juve released him?

Ah, I did wonder about the Juve reference haha
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Love a good televised owner protest.
  • Lard_Lad
    Love a good televised owner protest.

Happened to us against Cov as well, it’s just annoying
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    The Charlton protests were better than this feeble attempt. I was expecting for there to be a shortage of tennis balls across the whole of the north east.
  • Lard_Lad
    We’ve been poor this half, really sloppy, giving the ball away far to easy. It’s a good job Hull are 🎃🎃🎃🎃.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Lee Hendrie really doesn't have a voice for commentary.
  • HolgerBadstuber
    5212 posts Big Money Move

He's actually not that bad, just doesn't know whether he's an attacking mid or a striker
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain

He's actually not that bad, just doesn't know whether he's an attacking mid or a striker

Hope he's not a striker with that goal scoring record.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    Well this game has been about as entertaining as I expected.

Tell you what, I'm glad we never got Ryan Leonard. Bloke has a serious case of tunnel vision. He does realise he's allowed to pass doesn't he?
  • Blackada18
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special

Tell you what, I'm glad we never got Ryan Leonard. Bloke has a serious case of tunnel vision. He does realise he's allowed to pass doesn't he?

Honestly the best midfielder we've had in a decade and I love everything about the guy and his ability, but he's not having a good game tonight. Usually plays as a CDM though, seems to be struggling with his passing creativity.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    Blackada18 wrote: »

Honestly the best midfielder we've had in a decade and I love everything about the guy and his ability, but he's not having a good game tonight. Usually plays as a CDM though, seems to be struggling with his passing creativity.

Out of interest is he actually as quick as his Fifa card suggests? I watched about 10 Southend games last season and I was never once impressed by him :(
  • Blackada18
    Hull fans can 🎃🎃🎃🎃 off with this whistle
  • Blackada18

Out of interest is he actually as quick as his Fifa card suggests? I watched about 10 Southend games last season and I was never once impressed by him :(

Yeah he's very quick, tweet above is my proof. His passing is the weakest part of his game (ironic for a midfielder), but I think he just needs to adjust to Sheffield United, considering he was at Southend for 7 years.
  • Lard_Lad
    Genuinly the worst we’ve played all season, give Leonard a chance though, go to get a customed to the championship.
  • Blackada18
    Genuinly the worst we’ve played all season, give Leonard a chance though, go to get a customed to the championship.

Really would be waiting for next season to break through, especially with the players you got now... Evans, Duffy, Fleck, Holmes, Lundstrum and even Coutts to come back. It'll be hard for him though.
  • WFCBagnall
    90444 posts Moderator

Really would be waiting for next season to break through, especially with the players you got now... Evans, Duffy, Fleck, Holmes, Lundstrum and even Coutts to come back. It'll be hard for him though.

Dean Hammond has signed on a pre contract and is set to sign in the summer from FC Barcelona aswell.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Played Hull. Means we'll still be in the Top 6 going into next weekend regardless of our result tomorrow.
  • Lard_Lad
    That’s genuinly the worst we’ve played in the last 2 years, embarrassing. A half decent side would have beaten us 4/5-0 there.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    If anyone needs a good laugh, Sol Campbell is on 'The Debate' right now.
  • BRISTOL86
    9186 posts League Winner
    All Hull aren’t we
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    All Hull aren’t we

• Chris
    5669 posts Big Money Move
    Jan Kirchoff is a great signing for Bolton if he can stay fit, but that's a really big if. On another note I keep forgetting how long the Championship season really is, we still have 13 games left and we're only 5 points away from safety. Problem is nothing has changed since Coleman took over; he talks a good talk, but with the work ethic and outright lack of talent this squad has, I cant see anything changing.
  • Lard_Lad
    All Hull aren’t we

Poor from you that, what about big Leon?