The J-A-C-K Lounge (J-League, A-League, CSL, K-League)

Comments

• Low Ki
    11745 posts Has That Special Something
    RayS wrote: »
    J-League kicking back off today!

Vissel Kobe vs Sagan Tosu.

Should be a tight one.

That being said, what are your guys favourite JAK kits and badges?

Got to be Kashima Antlers badge for me and their kits are fantastic too.

Yeah i’ve always like the Urawa and Kashima white kits. Currently rocking the Yokohama whites tho!

Kashima home kit is the greatest! Little cowboy hat on the back just for added effect.

I do like the Yokohama kits too though, especially since one of my favourite Japanese wrestlers rocks it on the occasion.

Ventforet Kofu kit for the worst! Looks like a 70's curtain.

Haha yeah they’re pretty bad. Also, idk what “haku baku” means, i guess the name of some sponsor

It's a noodle company as far as Google is concerned. I've had many Japanese noodle brands, but this one has eluded me.

Haku is a badass. Low Ki would understand ;)

"If I had a gun and was sitting inside a tank with one shell left and Haku is 300 yards away, he's mine, right? Well the first thing I'm going to do is jump out of the tank and shoot myself because I don't want to wound that son of a **** and have him pissed off at me."

One of the best quotes ever :lol:
  • Ryno
    6086 posts Big Money Move
    Jleague kicked off last night with a 1-1 draw between Sagan Tosu and Vissel Kobe. 4 more games this evening including Gamba's first game vs newly promoted Nagoya! Can't wait
  • RayS
    25327 posts Player of the Year
    Ryno wrote: »
    Jleague kicked off last night with a 1-1 draw between Sagan Tosu and Vissel Kobe. 4 more games this evening including Gamba's first game vs newly promoted Nagoya! Can't wait

Podolskiiiiii
  • Ryno
    Podoloski 2 to 3* WF
    Gen Shoji 3 to 4* WF
    Junya Ita 1 to 3* WF
    Victor Ibarbo 3 to 4* WF
    Kenyu Sugimoto 3 to 4* WF
    Shoma Doi 3 to 4* WF
    Yuki Muto 2 to 3* WF
    Soya Takahashi 2 to 3* WF
    So Fujitani 2 to 3* WF

• Low Ki
    How would one watch a J-League game reliably from Australia? Say.....Yokohama vs Osaka which will be tomorrow at 6pm? And is Japanese commentary my only option?
  • Ryno
    Low Ki wrote: »
    How would one watch a J-League game reliably from Australia? Say.....Yokohama vs Osaka which will be tomorrow at 6pm? And is Japanese commentary my only option?

There is a certain link I could provide you. And yes.
  • Low Ki
    If it is totally above board and legitimate I wouldn't mind a PM.
  • Ryno
    If it is totally above board and legitimate I wouldn't mind a PM.

I will hook you up tomorrow then a few hours before kick off. Ill send you the links I will be using so its legit. Just have your adblocker installed.
  • Low Ki
    B) thanks
  • CosmicDance
    569 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Possible Kengo Nakamura inform?

Great stats aside from the pace. I'm hoping for it!
  • Ryno
    Possible Kengo Nakamura inform?

Great stats aside from the pace. I'm hoping for it!

I sure hope so. Looked brilliant in the first half.
  • RayS
    Nakamura IF!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! And also A league!!!
  • RayS
    Wait what did Nakamura do for this?
  • Ryno
    Wait what did Nakamura do for this?

1 goal and 2 assists
  • What a week for us!!
  • Ryno
    Bobo 74->75
    Lee Jae Sung 74->76 (!!!!!!!!)
    Jo Hyeon Woo 71->75(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Yu Kobayasbi 73->76(!!!)
    Windbichler 66->71(!!)
    Yang Han Been 63->70
    Choi Sung Keen - CM - Suwon Bluewings 62 → 67
    Kang Hyeon Mu - GK - Pohang Steelers 62 → 68

Not a lot of J and A League upgrades, but KLeague with some brilliant rating refreshes!
  • Low Ki
    edited March 2018
    Andrew Nabbout leaves Newcastle Jets for Urawa.

I know people he played with when he was at the Brunswick City youth team. I think another friend is family with him. Happy for him escaping the poverty A-League
  • Ryno
    Andrew Nabbout leaves Newcastle Jets for Urawa.

I know people he played with when he was at the Brunswick City youth team. I think another friend is family with him. Happy for him escaping the poverty A-League

Might be a flop at Urawa though. Doesn't fit the system they play. Will have to wait and see.
  • Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    Geria also moved to JLeague 2. leaving victory with basically no designated Wing backs on their squad.

also the promo screwed over australia quite harshly, ryan has been top 3 keeper in the prem hence why brighton sit 10th, mierzejewski has two if's and yet no upgrade and players like sainsbury, george and millwall cahill still dont exist with in the game.

Bert just released his first socceroos squad and postecoglou mustve done something right judging by the extremely minimal changes he has made. personally i want to see b.smith leave bournemouth for gametime and its great to see borello (GER2) and langerak (JAP1) are hitting some form in time for the WC along with petratos and nabbout getting their first call ups, hopefully they bring more excitement to a team which has been lacking pace and flair with kruse and rogic regularly failing to perform.

i'll make an a league tots prediction soon too even though ik it gets put in the ROTW squad
  • Boothy
    6919 posts Big Money Move
    Jeonbuk not messing about in the Champions league. Kim Shin Wook with the hattrick
  • Ryno
    Boothy wrote: »
    Jeonbuk not messing about in the Champions league. Kim Shin Wook with the hattrick

Disgusting result. That team is easily the best in Asia. Wish I had been able to watch the game
  • Boothy
    6919 posts Big Money Move
    Hong Chul with 2 assists and CS
    Moon Seon Min with a brace against Jeonbuk
  • Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    IF Shouts for Joel Chianese 2g for Perth and Hamill 2g (CB) for WSW
  • Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    Wow what a contest between Kawasaki and Victory. High intensity thriller which went right to the wire with both teams playing outstanding counter attacking soccer. Victory came out on top 1-0 thanks to a Kostas Barborousas goal to keep their home ACL record as 12 years without a loss and keep their season alive
  • Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    BIRTHDAY HONDA HYPEEEEE
  • Pughy30
    25716 posts Player of the Year
    Honda has some ridiculous stats the only thing that lets him down is his finishing
    7f3ad6f0a263b470977f4184d667c4f0.png
  • Turner12
    791 posts Semi-Pro
    Jason Hofffman 1g CS at RB for Newcastle in 1-0 win over Wellington??
  • CosmicDance
    I'm extremely happy they've given him a special card!

Using him in Weekend League very shortly with a full Japanese National squad.

Will post a review when I've had a few games with him.
  • CosmicDance
    Okay!

Wow, what a card. 3 games played in WL, won two, lost one on pens.

7 goals, 4 assists. His long shots are stupid, both straight and finesse shots. Great with his right as well, despite having a 3*. Gets into great attacking positions even with two upfront.

For the price he's a steal. Fortunately he'll stay cheap because of his league and nation.
  • RayS
    Pughy30 wrote: »
    Honda has some ridiculous stats the only thing that lets him down is his finishing
    7f3ad6f0a263b470977f4184d667c4f0.png

His free kicks should be higher ;) but look at that 99 shot power and 96 long shots!