DKT: Impossible

Eikistein
355 posts Sunday League Hero
edited February 2018
didnt play last week and 1 attempt to go only... this is much more difficult than WL itself! lost 4 finals....the problem is Elite players play DKT to train because there is nothing they can play during the week....jesus christ..... EA must revisit this.

Comments

• Had the same this week didn’t play any games the weekend. lost 4 finals and lost 2 early round games before qualifying
  • LiveDogs
    935 posts Professional
    Sheesh... I've qualified every WL for months due to WL rank but I'm moving this weekend and won't be able to play. Already dreading thought of having to slog through one of those- haven't had to touch it since October
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    This week might be a bit of an anomaly also because of the kits you can win... I am guessing more people are playing to try and win the kits.

So next week should be a little easier I would suspect.
  • Eikistein
    355 posts Sunday League Hero
    by the expiration time would be easier, I guess?
  • Deano2508
    2573 posts Fans' Favourite
    Anyone play random as hell teams in dkt? Like really low chem basic gold teams
  • Ishibum
    14657 posts World Class
    How much are the kits going for? I should probably list them
  • Recoba10
    1649 posts Play-Off Hero
    Don't do DKT on Thursday
  • I just won it on the final attempt! I got so pissed off i banged an attribute card on TIF firmino to help me get over the line... seems really difficult at the minute..
  • Robbert
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2018
    I wrote similar thread 2 days ago. First kits second 11 wins (less average players are playing DKT). Since October I play max 10-12 games in WL and had qualify every week. Usually took me max 2 attemps. This week I used 6 winning in final 2:1 in 118min ... and had to use in final loan Ronaldihno and Viera ...
  • Youtuber AJ3 finishes Elite 3 monthlies, but he had a week off to go skiing and now hasn't been able to get back into WL for weeks because he can't win the DKT.
  • CfcBlue
    3808 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    It’s by far the easiest thing to do for me this year. I seem to breeze through first three and the last game is tough. But always qualify with no more than two decent tries.
  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Yes it's impossible I've just given up. FIFA is pretty much dead. Every opponent elite players ptb counter red cards icons?
  • Safehands84
    4051 posts National Call-Up
    . I’m not great yo-yo ing between d3-4 at the minute. I don’t do it normally as don’t have time for WL but mrs and kids away Saturday so thought give it a go must be lucky won it 2nd attempt
  • Low Ki
    12373 posts Has That Special Something
    Every match so far, pause at kickoff and switch to 41212-2 and just bang counters all game. I've gotten to the finals almost every time I try comfortably, albeit frustrated due to how many people simply refuse to move out of their own third and it's a who's who team of boost carded top players in the game. My final attempt that ended on a 4-5 loss in ET was against this:

ST Ronaldo - 95 Pele
    94 Ronaldinho
    90 Petit - 90 Gullit
    88 Vieira
    TOTY Marcelo - 92 Maldini - 91 Desaiily - IF Valencia
    De Gea

Every. ❤️❤️❤️❤️. One. Of. Them. Boosted. With. Gold. Attribute. Cards. Because obviously their base stats mean they're not good enough.

I can get 18 wins in my sleep in the proper weekend league, but this kind of crap is more trouble than its worth.
  • CR7_Chem
    edited February 2018
    @EA_Andy please stop letting people who are already qualified into the DKO. I'm a gold player, I had a weekend off because I was to busy and have been to busy this week so only had today to try and it's been pro after pro. Red cards icons cr7. What's the point in lowering the qualification rank if you're just going to allow people who finish elite into the cup? You are losing players. So do something about this. I have a weekend off now but can't play fut champs! Because I have to play every final vs someone who is godly at FIFA..

Oh and to add I don't expect it to be easy. But seriously how is anyone supposed to beat these people?

And before people troll... I'm sure I'm not the only person with a busy life who'd like to qualify but can't because ea allow those who do not need to qualify... Into a qualifying cup!!
  • Low Ki
    12373 posts Has That Special Something
    They should run two tournaments simultaneously: one for people that have qualified and one for those who haven't.

Let the elites and top 100 bang their heads against eachother.
  • CR7_Chem
    Low Ki wrote: »
    They should run two tournaments simultaneously: one for people that have qualified and one for those who haven't.

Low Ki wrote: »

Yep. I'm seriously considering giving up on FIFA I no longer luv the game it's just another chore now.
  • Blinky
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Personally I think for the first half of any dkt sessions anyone should be able to play, then the second half it should be those who haven't already gained qualification only. Allow some time for those who want the reward to get it, then allow others to qualify.
  • Personally i think they should do away with the DKT and just make the WL open to everyone anyway...

Just do that and bring tournaments back
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Qualifying through DKT is very easy for me compare to playing WL for some reason. Always take me me 2/3 attempts to qualify, currently am on 12 times in a row qualifying streak & just won another final in my 3rd attempt. But I hate playing WL because of terribly slow unresponsive gameplay & only play 15 to 20 games max.
  • Liz_The_W1z
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    For me personally i prefer to play seasons when i want to qualify i feel its easier than dkt
  • 47goonz
    892 posts Semi-Pro
    I almost always win DKT first attempt. And i am utter rank at WL, usually gold 2/3 if i manage 30-35 games. DKT is more enjoyable less stressful.

For the record, the training cards you can apply in DKT are annoying but at the same time, they cannot be used in WL’s so whats the point in having them, Seasons is pants.
  • ozcs_69
    4034 posts National Call-Up
    Eikistein wrote: »
    didnt play last week and 1 attempt to go only... this is much more difficult than WL itself! lost 4 finals....the problem is Elite players play DKT to train because there is nothing they can play during the week....jesus christ..... EA must revisit this.

but you can cherry pick in the DKT...
  • Snoopcousins
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    Having a think about this.....
    To auto qualify in the WL you just need Silver 2- 11 wins ...so that’s win 1, lose 3, win 1, lose 3 etc....
    So the DKO would be better if you had 3 ‘lives’ ...as in you don’t go back to the 1st game if you lose.....so if you make it to the final unscathed you have 3 chances to win the Final....I think that would be more similar to the WL level - especially if you play regular high level players in the Final..!

I dong hav any issues myself getting into WL, but I remember I used to when 1st trying to qualify and if you keep meeting elite players in the final you’d never qualify
  • KooNie1
    123 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Give me your account info and ill qualify you
  • Snoopcousins
    313 posts Sunday League Hero
    I did mention there I have no issues qualifying - just shooting the breeze
  • Woodersinho
    628 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I think it's good that's its hard to qualify, it makes you get better and makes you feel like you've achieved something when you get through it. When I started FIFA (probably Jan/Feb 2017) I would get smoked all the time in DKT but those losses made me up my game and now I can get through fairly easily as I rarely have the time to play enough WL games to auto-qualify. The DKT is definitely harder than actual WL and I think that's great.
    Also, if you're struggling, surround yourself/your console with citrine crystals, I've posted about this in another thread but they will markedly improve your play
  • Bellcheddar
    1333 posts Professional
    Youtuber AJ3 finishes Elite 3 monthlies, but he had a week off to go skiing and now hasn't been able to get back into WL for weeks because he can't win the DKT.

Wow. Are you serious? He must have been incredibly unlucky then, because I finished elite 3 every month before I quit the WL and I haven't failed to win the DKT first time since the game launched. Proof we are all playing different games as it's incredibly easy when I play it...
  • The Legend
    309 posts Sunday League Hero
    If countries like Costa Rica, Switzerland, Australia, Algeria, China,etc .. may have all to win Brazil/Germany to qualify to WC, we wouldn't have ever seen them there.

This is what EA do exactly, many of us may face Brazil/Germany in each DKT attempt & there's not even a draw option, either win or nothing !!
  • SupaNoodle1990
    29293 posts Player of the Year
    edited March 2018
    Just me that walks it everytime then?