Check out the pitch notes for an update on upcoming content here.

The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Should I sell OTW Neymar to complete SBC Ronaldinho?

BK1892
189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
As the title says...

Below is my team. I am seriously considering a straight swap between Neymar & Prime Ronaldinho. I actually don't mind the fact that he will be untradeable, its more that I will be skint after with very little coins to improve anything in the near future. Has anyone else binned off Neymar for Ronaldinho and come to regret it? Neymar has been brilliant for me but Ronaldinho in my eyes is the don.

Untitled.png

Comments

  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Personally i wouldnt no. Sinking massive amounts of coins into a SBC is not something i would ever do. If you could sell Neymar and buy Ronaldinho to try him, then i would say go for it, you might lose a bit of tax but that's it. If you fall out with him and want to change your team at TOTS for example then you can't, you are simply stuck with him forever lol.
  • tombarrett360
    358 posts Sunday League Hero
    yes do it theres only 2 players that turn up every single game for me and hes one of them just unstoppable
  • Sercs
    18828 posts World Class
    no, your side isn't balanced enough to sink that much into Ronaldinho
  • Solari
    1880 posts Play-Off Hero
    100% do it
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Worth it
  • WarrenBarton
    9877 posts League Winner
    Nice team, love that pereira RB
    I think Ronaldinho would give you a bit more strength and size up front, would def improve your team but it’s the untradeable bit that would worry me
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Solari wrote: »
    100% do it

  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    No I wouldn’t
  • CeeQue
    12342 posts Has That Special Something

    maxresdefault.jpg
  • JoyW
    2588 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    no
  • JIBJAB-DY5
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did it and haven't looked back since... Game changer that if you use correctly he is simply undefendable
    Pace, strength, finishing on both feet, dribbling, work rates, game model, passing and even scores the odd header too
  • BeastlyHusla
    5545 posts Big Money Move
    JIBJAB-DY5 wrote: »
    I did it and haven't looked back since... Game changer that if you use correctly he is simply undefendable
    Pace, strength, finishing on both feet, dribbling, work rates, game model, passing and even scores the odd header too

    Pretty much everything neymar already has, maybe minus heading..
  • Leckey1988
    196 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Nope def not I have him don't get me wrong he is class but wish I had just bought ronaldo
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Neymar is better than ronaldinho.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Only get if tradeable!
  • Solari wrote: »
    100% do it

  • Mdx wrote: »
    Neymar is better than ronaldinho.

    :D
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2018
    holdenwait wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Neymar is better than ronaldinho.

    :D

    It's true tho.
    Not just in my opinion but in his rating.
    His pace his finishing his dribbling.
  • BK1892
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ahhhhhhh, don't know what to do now!! I've over a mil burning a hole so to speak, just thought this was probably the most fun way to get rid of it! Thanks for the input guys but I'm none the wiser! lol
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2018
    BK1892 wrote: »
    Ahhhhhhh, don't know what to do now!! I've over a mil burning a hole so to speak, just thought this was probably the most fun way to get rid of it! Thanks for the input guys but I'm none the wiser! lol

    Did u loan dinho?
    If not i would try and get the 91 just to be sure your doing the right thing before sinking all your coins into an untradable.
  • BK1892
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mdx wrote: »
    Did u loan dinho?
    If not i would try and get the 91 just to be sure your doing the right thing.

    I did and he was brilliant. He was playing with Neymar though, not instead of him. Unfortunately that's my main issue, I can't just decide between the 2!

  • Tennster10
    2118 posts Fans' Favourite
    Do it
  • Stone_cold_tea93
    1947 posts Fans' Favourite
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️ yeah do it. I did it burnt 3 prime Icons. It's doesn't really matter cos the games dead till tots and half the cards during that promotion will be 20k except the big 5 leagues
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited February 2018
    Mdx wrote: »
    Neymar is better than ronaldinho.

    giphy.gif
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited February 2018
    BK1892 wrote: »
    Mdx wrote: »
    Did u loan dinho?
    If not i would try and get the 91 just to be sure your doing the right thing.

    I did and he was brilliant. He was playing with Neymar though, not instead of him. Unfortunately that's my main issue, I can't just decide between the 2!

    Ah painful.
    Well u could sell him and buy the 91 and convert that to a striker. The stats aren't hugely different and it should give you some idea.
    If it doesn't work sell up and try and get neymar again.
    Atleast you would only have lost 120k tax rather than 2mil+
Sign In or Register to comment.