Rewards wont matter

Napoli9
1964 posts Fans' Favourite
edited February 2018
As of writing this. its thrs 1:20 EST.. Im finding that I truly wont change my game play or future progress whether I pack a ronaldo or Allan later today in my rewards.. So many things that everyone here knows REALLy determine a players progressions in this game.. I remember being 15/16 playing Halo2 super excited about coming home from school and trying to progress my rank. I would try and get the best team of 4 players that I met online and we would be a band of bros for a few hrs, and unfortunately if I or another teammate deemed someone on the team was not good enough it would be for a few games.

But I really loved the progression and strive , almost dare I say drive to be better at the game.. knowing when to BxR or double shot or, really tough games , having great team communication and call outs.. but i will not labor anymore on halo2.. rather.. I don't have that drive for this game,However I actually did in previous FIFA titles... I couldn't care less of what I got I'm my reward packs now. Ultimately I know at the end of the day, there are so many factors in the game and with this title that detract me from true progress,i.e P2W, connection. RNG... That's just a fact. I am not the best player in this game. I know that. I have one Elite 1 once in Fifa 17 and Elite 3 multiple times in 17.. before that I could be 5 beers deep in 15 and 16 and easily win.. I honestly thought I was one of the best players back then lol..

Ultimately , I think this game has lost a HUGE amount of my interest with this latest game.. currently ,looking forward to Insurgency and in the process of building a decent gaming tower. I think just like many of you . I will posthumously try the demo and judge whether or not I think I want to invest my money into Fifa 19, and if ill just play fifa 19 on a Computer.. anyways. thnx for reading... Sempre Napoli

Comments

• SuperJames9005
    2845 posts National Call-Up
    This game lacks the basics for a competitive gaming experience --- fairness.
  • Shehraj
    5743 posts Big Money Move
    agreed tbh, this fifa really made it obvious that although high rated teams have an advantage, scripting or whatever is in place actively goes against you when you have too many high rated cards. I just played a draft with prime dinho, 96 cr7, toty modric and kante and the whole team felt sluggish, much more than my 1.2 mil team. frankly ridiculous, fortnite for me for now
  • Shutup
    3821 posts National Call-Up
    This game lacks the basics for a competitive gaming experience --- fairness.

Bingo. That's what causes most frustration, the outcome of your matches aren't determined purely by your own skill.
  • IDARYL
    5778 posts Big Money Move
    Napoli9 wrote: »
    As of writing this. its thrs 1:20 EST.. Im finding that I truly wont change my game play or future progress whether I pack a ronaldo or Allan later today in my rewards.. So many things that everyone here knows REALLy determine a players progressions in this game.. I remember being 15/16 playing Halo2 super excited about coming home from school and trying to progress my rank. I would try and get the best team of 4 players that I met online and we would be a band of bros for a few hrs, and unfortunately if I or another teammate deemed someone on the team was not good enough it would be for a few games.

But I really loved the progression and strive , almost dare I say drive to be better at the game.. knowing when to BxR or double shot or, really tough games , having great team communication and call outs.. but i will not labor anymore on halo2.. rather.. I don't have that drive for this game,However I actually did in previous FIFA titles... I couldn't care less of what I got I'm my reward packs now. Ultimately I know at the end of the day, there are so many factors in the game and with this title that detract me from true progress,i.e P2W, connection. RNG... That's just a fact. I am not the best player in this game. I know that. I have one Elite 1 once in Fifa 17 and Elite 3 multiple times in 17.. before that I could be 5 beers deep in 15 and 16 and easily win.. I honestly thought I was one of the best players back then lol..

Ultimately , I think this game has lost a HUGE amount of my interest with this latest game.. currently ,looking forward to Insurgency and in the process of building a decent gaming tower. I think just like many of you . I will posthumously try the demo and judge whether or not I think I want to invest my money into Fifa 19, and if ill just play fifa 19 on a Computer.. anyways. thnx for reading... Sempre Napoli

You compare halo to fut....surly you play pro clubs if you want something like that..