Do gk chem styles do anything

dylanmx
4427 posts National Call-Up
I am yet to find a video that explains or shows if a gk chem styles is effective

Comments

• Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    Yes
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nope, not for me. In fact it's not just GK chemistry styles i'm talking about keepers in general. if you ask me does my DDG do anything, i would say no other than dive out of the way of the ball lol
  • Corwin
    49 posts Park Captain
    I've tested it on my gk and both of them with other style than Standart were just u coś instant with defends and make more stupid mistakes. Now I use only standart and I am almost sure of what they can and can't defend :)
  • Pughy30
    27259 posts Player of the Year
    Nobody knows if chem styles do anything it's EA so we could find out that they've been placebo for years and it wouldn't be surprising
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    only CAT makes some difference.
  • CharlieC
    7388 posts Big Money Move
    only CAT makes some difference.

But you can’t evidence that
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2706 posts Fans' Favourite
    In the eye of the beholder mate. Personally, if they do anything then I'd much prefer my keeper to be left on basic and have an even boost across all attributes.
  • No evidence that Chem Styles do anything at all.

However, if you don't use them you can't help but feel that you aren't maximising your players Stats.
  • dylanmx
    No evidence that Chem Styles do anything at all.

However, if you don't use them you can't help but feel that you aren't maximising your players Stats.
    In the eye of the beholder mate. Personally, if they do anything then I'd much prefer my keeper to be left on basic and have an even boost across all attributes.

Yeah well I feel like EA should atleast explain Gk chem styles.
  • Slipend
    1216 posts Professional
    Take the word “gk” out of the title and that’s the question you should be asking
  • dylanmx
    Slipend wrote: »
    Take the word “gk” out of the title and that’s the question you should be asking

@Slipend Hahaha honestly