FUT Weekend League

Klos2
1 posts Ball Boy
edited March 2018
I would like to ask why there is 40!!!!!!! games to play during 1 weekend? How I not proffesional player can compete with other players which are spending all the time in FIFA? To play 40!!!!!!! games I have to play around 10 or even more hours every weekend. I Think it is too much. to play 40 games durring 1 weekend. It should be less games to play or the whole champions should be changed for example to play 40 games durring 1 week.
Post edited by Chow on

Comments

• Corwin
    49 posts Park Captain
    Can't play - don't do it. It's like complaining that There are pro matches in futball clubs every 3-4 days, and You can't play so much - then You dont play proffesionall futball.
  • It isn't the same. Here I paid for game and I can't take a part in all in that game. So if I am owner of that game and I can't copete with other peaople (I am at the begining at lost position because I am no't plaing all 40 games) so I can't get higher rewards. And good look if you are finding time to play 40 games every weekend. In proffesional football thaer are getting money to play every 3-4 days it is their job. I am working 5 days in week and I am not complaining that. If game would be free, ok you can say that can;t play don't play but it isn't.
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    WL is free to play? You DONT have to play all 40 games? Just play enough to get you qualified for the following week ?
    The same in every comp on FIFA you get the rewards for the time you put in, wether those rewards are worth while is still to be seen!!
    Sorry bud I have no sympathy on this one !!
  • Corwin
    49 posts Park Captain
    Klos2 wrote: »
    It isn't the same. Here I paid for game and I can't take a part in all in that game. So if I am owner of that game and I can't copete with other peaople (I am at the begining at lost position because I am no't plaing all 40 games) so I can't get higher rewards. And good look if you are finding time to play 40 games every weekend. In proffesional football thaer are getting money to play every 3-4 days it is their job. I am working 5 days in week and I am not complaining that. If game would be free, ok you can say that can;t play don't play but it isn't.

Imagine that You bough ticket for 20 entrance for gym in month but You can't use it. That's Your problem. You can go there anytime You wanna. Same with game... You can play in any kind You wanna, seasons, fut seasons, offline modes, career. Its Your problem that You can't find time to play 40 matches during weekend league. I got work, I got family and I can do it. :)
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Or get yourself some minions!!!