DKT is a nightmare

1
Robbert
158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited February 2018
Is it much harder since 11 wins in WL gives you qualification or it this ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kits ?

I never had time to play in WL many games, max 10-12 (winning 8-10) so I had to qualify every week. Since two weeks I find it almost imposible and did not manage to qualify. Usually used 2-3 attemts during the week loosing every final.

Today finally I won after 4 atempts in final 2-1 in 118 min ... Every team I face in semi or final is 2-3m+ team and decent players.

Comments

  • Forca-Barca
    3452 posts National Call-Up
    And don’t forget PTB counter attack
  • Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite
    Agree, since they lowered the qualification to 11 it has become much more harder.
  • Tennster10
    2154 posts Fans' Favourite
    The kit reward.
  • Robbert
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited February 2018
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    The kit reward.

    Great reward for WL when your opponents do not see your kit ;) People never stop amusing me ...

    Could be both kit and 11 wins as players from Silver1 and above do not play so much DKT or play under much lower pressure.
  • Kvothe
    423 posts Sunday League Hero
    Robbert wrote: »
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    The kit reward.

    Great reward for WL when your opponents do not see your kit ;) People never stop amusing me ...

    Could be both kit and 11 wins as players from Silver1 and above do not play so much DKT or play under much lower pressure.

    Tbf it’s a kit that sells for 5k so yea actually a decent reward for the dkt
  • Robbert
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did not check it and sent it to club, I thought it's untradable...
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited February 2018
    well the “argument” is that the DKT servers are the only legit ones during the week so ppl play it for that reason.

    i dont do dkt unless i skip a weekend due to travelling etc. fortunately havent had to worry about it lately cuz it sounds all the nerds are bored during the week (nothing else to do duh) so they want to beat up on ppl just trying to qualify for the WL.
  • SuperJames9005
    1720 posts Play-Off Hero
    Seriously, I win the 1st one 3:0 and a rage quits. The 2nd one 7:1 and the 3rd one 5:1.

    Yeah, I am having a 7million team tho :'(
  • Dinksy
    2197 posts Fans' Favourite
    no offence, but the DKT is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ easy.
  • Blinky
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Already qualified, got to the final, scored an own goal, quit. Playing for the better gameplay.
  • LiveDogs
    935 posts Professional
    Blinky wrote: »
    Already qualified, got to the final, scored an own goal, quit. Playing for the better gameplay.

    Very kind of you sir.
  • Eurocelta83
    670 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Hadn't played in weeks and this thread had me worried going into it but it was no different than ever. Shoutout to @Kvothe for mentioning the price of the kit. Can't believe people are paying that :o
  • Low Ki
    12306 posts Has That Special Something
    I wouldn’t use a Hashtag United kit if you’d put a gun to my head.
  • Corwin
    49 posts Park Captain
    Low Ki wrote: »
    I wouldn’t use a Hashtag United kit if you’d put a gun to my head.

    It's Your choice. I am rly glad that I got this kit :)@BorasLegend #TeamHashtag #TeamBoras :)
  • Lackosweat
    7345 posts Big Money Move
    That Team Liquid kit looks lit af.
  • Nervous_Nick
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    I won it first try but I didn't realize the kit was tradable!! Oh yeah, thanks @Kvothe I will sell it right away!!
  • Andyh60
    787 posts Semi-Pro
    Yep no real difference in the DKT but yes 2 finals and "lost" on Monday so was getting very down and well don't want to even explain one of the games (I will if you ask ;))
    Anyway got through last night so delighted as now it'll be my first weekend league since only needing 11 wins and yes before it was a tough ask to win 18 so now it'll be interesting if I can literally win 11 for next x weekends (x being 2 at most in my WL history because 18 is a lot).
  • Bainesy
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    what's DKT?
  • Bainesy
    757 posts Semi-Pro
    Bainesy wrote: »
    what's DKT?

    nvm im stupid
  • Mutu10gol
    2797 posts Fans' Favourite
    Blinky wrote: »
    Already qualified, got to the final, scored an own goal, quit. Playing for the better gameplay.

    very nice but what about the other three guys? :smile:
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    LiveDogs wrote: »
    Blinky wrote: »
    Already qualified, got to the final, scored an own goal, quit. Playing for the better gameplay.

    Very kind of you sir.

    Bet the guy he beat in the semis doesn't share that sentiment..
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2018
    Wish DKT was harder, only the final is worth of attention, the rest you can just go on autopilot and still score 3 goals
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    I won it first try but I didn't realize the kit was tradable!! Oh yeah, thanks @Kvothe I will sell it right away!!

    Yeah i made 10K selling those horrible kits this week lol.
  • Futfanatic
    15221 posts World Class
    So bored with dkt now perhaps because I’m playing during the day. Normally at night there is at least one half decent player.
  • i dont play wl but went to play DKT today just for fun and won it first try :D:D:D
    i dont see why do you say its difficult, the truth is you will face expensive teams now because we are 4 months into the game and it was easy to make coins this year, but in the end is all about the player with the controller!!!

    btw: won it, but never received the kit, this is really weird..
  • alex1987
    5852 posts Big Money Move
    Because people are playing for the Kits.
    For some reason a lot more kick off goals are happening to me in the DKT than in the actual WL though.

    However, I played a guy in the DKT yesterday named NE Patriots using:
    TOTY De Gea
    Zanetti - TOTY Ramos - Maldini - Roberto Carlos
    MAtthaus - Viera - TOTY Kante
    Gullit
    Striker Ronaldo - Del Piero

    Went down 5-0 at half time and fled.
    Won the DKT in the next try.
  • Blinky
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    Blinky wrote: »
    Already qualified, got to the final, scored an own goal, quit. Playing for the better gameplay.

    very nice but what about the other three guys? :smile:

    First guy quit at 5-0 before half time. Second buy quit at 3-0 after about 20mins. Third guy paused at kick off, switched formation, I went 1-0 up, he equalised, dabbed, watched the replay...etc.
  • SteelCityZlatan
    1094 posts Professional
    I sell’em lol. 2k thanks come again
  • Robbert
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    To guys who are saying it's easy. If you are Gold1-Elite1 I belive you. Plus you are playing without any pressure. For more casual players below Gold3 (div 3-2) it's quite hard. I do not have 3m+ team and with skills I would say I'm slight above average with 2:1 winning ratio in all online fut game modes.
  • bambos04
    73 posts Park Captain
    Blinky wrote: »
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    Blinky wrote: »
    Already qualified, got to the final, scored an own goal, quit. Playing for the better gameplay.

    very nice but what about the other three guys? :smile:

    First guy quit at 5-0 before half time. Second buy quit at 3-0 after about 20mins. Third guy paused at kick off, switched formation, I went 1-0 up, he equalised, dabbed, watched the replay...etc.

    mate there's nothing bad in switching formations at KO
Sign In or Register to comment.