Why is Fifa 18 FUT trash of the game

goranbarac
posts Ball Boy
edited February 2018
I am very disappointed with Fifa 18 FUT. There are so many reasons why is this Fifa thd last Fifa I have bought.
1. Where they have seen that silver player with pace 70 with ball is way faster than special card player with pace 90. You can see this in Fifa FUT18.
2. I have team rated 88 and play Fifa for years and I am very good at it. And when playing SB game I made 30 goal chances but somehow 15 times ball hits cross bar, 10 time shot goes wide and 5 times goalkeeper saves.
3. Panalties in 90 minute i do not wanna mantion that.
There are many other situations why I will uninstall that trash of the game.
In one word unreal and unfair.
Post edited by goranbarac on

Comments

• Paquetesousa
    2347 posts Fans' Favourite
    EA has lost the plot. RIP fut lol
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite
    The franchise for older players is finished I’m afraid
  • CoachDavio
    649 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I quit too for reasons outlined in my thread: I have photographic evidence. It’s like a veil was lifted from my eyes and all my years of blaming myself or the controller became clear. I feel like an abuse victim who finally escaped to a safe house
  • I don't know if it's the 99.99 I paid for the Ronaldo and to get the packs every Sunday wanting to get someone above 85 rating not even the 90 rating but an 85?? is that to much to ask??? Well maybe I did get it who knows....i was wishing for an Icon I mean I did pay the highest price the least they can do is give me the worst of their Icon players but noooooo they give me some cards no one wants to play with at least on my side of the world...or is it the fact that their matching system sucks I've been playing this game since May 2016 and I can't get past Division 7 even though I'm not a top tier level player in division one I can hold my own...i should be a Division 5 IMO but hey practice makes perfect right...so that's ok because I get better but it's frustrating cuz you always get matched with better players and Im just starting to HATE the game now ....or is it because I have put real money to get good players and they only give me bad ones....and good ones I'm talking Messi or Suarez or and Icon like Ronaldo not an Umtiti, which I have nothing against...he is a good defender but really???? Or is it because I'm a normal player like anyone in the world that's not a pro and are not paid attention too because they cater to their highest tier guys and that come on tv or YouTube because I always see video of them getting those players, they want me to spend money to get good players and yet when I do spend the money I get awful players
    Fifa sucks that's all there is to it too much cheating players, to much disconnecting and getting the loss wish they would do something about it by my I know and we all know they DON'T CARE ABOUT LOYAL CUSTOMERS they only want GREEN
  • Corwin
    49 posts Park Captain
    Simple answer to Your question. Becouse You can't play :) Fifa got lot of bugs - but it's not only that You got these bugs. Everyone got it ... look at pro players - they can win 39-40 matches - they also have to deal with momentum, posts, crossbars, pace difference. :) Keep calm and learn new things :)
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1190 posts Professional
    Lcfc wrote: »

Pretty much this fifa is dead for me now the fifa series is a shell of its former self gameplay is well and truly dier! Its showing aswell my freinds list on xbox has nobody playing fifa anymore even during peak times.

Ea are taking a big risk pushing away the older players those are the people that made fifa even a relevant game in the first place.
  • Gromit
    4710 posts National Call-Up

Yup this sadly, FUT was in principle a brilliant game mode, but its been totally destroyed by both EA and the community over recent years, mostly by EA though.

It's basically ALL about special cards now, nobody really cares about anything else, EA just releases special card after special card to make money and the punters lap it up. The daft thing is people are spending enormous amounts of money to attain these cards and in a lot of cases, not only are there other cards with just as good stats that cost a quarter of the price, but the game is so contrived now that if you played 20 games with an icon striker and 20 games with Vardy you'd probably find the goal difference to be minimal at best.

Anyone that played the earlier games like 12, 13 and 14 will tell you, for sure they had flaws, big flaws at times. But my god they were ENJOYABLE to play. There was NO real META team, or league, most of the leagues were fairly competitive, you had the odd player like Ibarbo, Welliton, Nilmar etc that were far too good for their rating, but it wasn't as broken as it is now.

People used to play for fun, they'd use all kinds of players, you could build a non rare team and compete, we had silvers and bronzes, the best times for me were playing silver and bronze cup games.

It was a truly maginificent game mode, which is now UGLY AS ❤️❤️❤️❤️, awful game, that brings out the absolute worst in people. Robs people blind of god knows how much money to attain cards that probably perform no better than a OP NIF card.

RIP FUT Indeed, I live in hope that one day we will have something that resembles the old game again. But its not likely.

• DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    None of the things you listed are issues.
  • Lcfc
    2490 posts Fans' Favourite

Pretty much this fifa is dead for me now the fifa series is a shell of its former self gameplay is well and truly dier! Its showing aswell my freinds list on xbox has nobody playing fifa anymore even during peak times.

Ea are taking a big risk pushing away the older players those are the people that made fifa even a relevant game in the first place.

Exactly this mate. I do still play a lot of Fifa but also a bit of cod at times. Won’t be getting fifa 19 as spent to much over the years and never packed anything over 300k
    Also with red dead coming out fifa is of no interest to me. I will start playing it again when they remove having to pay to play. And the gambling side of it.
  • realbrutal
    990 posts Professional
    DaveSaves wrote: »
    None of the things you listed are issues.

Haha owned

• Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

This is true. One by one we are all falling. I’m done after 18 too.
  • Corwin wrote: »
    Simple answer to Your question. Becouse You can't play :) Fifa got lot of bugs - but it's not only that You got these bugs. Everyone got it ... look at pro players - they can win 39-40 matches - they also have to deal with momentum, posts, crossbars, pace difference. :) Keep calm and learn new things :)

no need to learn new things.
    just do what everybody does this days, park the pus and counter and use direct passes to strikers ffs.

every game is the same when you will get better and it will be boring and annoying again
  • NLocco
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Corwin wrote: »

Show me one video where someone wins 39-40 maches when his players are falling each over other.Sure thing those 40-0 records EA left here to motivate naive peoples like you to buy fifapoints.
  • Corwin
    49 posts Park Captain
    Watch any pr0 playervideos :)
  • tzinc
    1918 posts Fans' Favourite
    1. Dramatic Moments
    2. Horrific Pack Weights
    3. Terrible Rewards
    4. AI Defence
    5. Micro transactions/Loot boxes/Pay to Play/ Pay to Win
  • NLocco
    194 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Corwin wrote: »
    Watch any pr0 playervideos :)

If you post here one video where some pro player demonstrates how to beat evident scripting than l will post one where l am eating my own s*hit m8!
  • https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1692047297500912&id=100000869744106
    Don't know how but the second video you see they score a goal pause and I lose :(
  • Brydobhoy
    460 posts An Exciting Prospect
    FUT is the worst thing that ever happened to fifa because it cause this bs everyones talking about . AI helping weaker players to keep them interested and buying fifa points. Someone like me who has played for over 20 years should be able to beat someone who has played fifa for 5 years no problem but not with this fifa, every win is a ❤️❤️❤️❤️ grind.
  • goranbarac wrote: »
    In one word unreal and unfair.

• Aqeel87
    2916 posts Fans' Favourite

Gromit wrote: »

Yup this sadly, FUT was in principle a brilliant game mode, but its been totally destroyed by both EA and the community over recent years, mostly by EA though.

It's basically ALL about special cards now, nobody really cares about anything else, EA just releases special card after special card to make money and the punters lap it up. The daft thing is people are spending enormous amounts of money to attain these cards and in a lot of cases, not only are there other cards with just as good stats that cost a quarter of the price, but the game is so contrived now that if you played 20 games with an icon striker and 20 games with Vardy you'd probably find the goal difference to be minimal at best.

Anyone that played the earlier games like 12, 13 and 14 will tell you, for sure they had flaws, big flaws at times. But my god they were ENJOYABLE to play. There was NO real META team, or league, most of the leagues were fairly competitive, you had the odd player like Ibarbo, Welliton, Nilmar etc that were far too good for their rating, but it wasn't as broken as it is now.

People used to play for fun, they'd use all kinds of players, you could build a non rare team and compete, we had silvers and bronzes, the best times for me were playing silver and bronze cup games.

It was a truly maginificent game mode, which is now UGLY AS ****, awful game, that brings out the absolute worst in people. Robs people blind of god knows how much money to attain cards that probably perform no better than a OP NIF card.

RIP FUT Indeed, I live in hope that one day we will have something that resembles the old game again. But its not likely.

This
  • Thrillho
    1116 posts Professional

Exactly this mate. I do still play a lot of Fifa but also a bit of cod at times. Won’t be getting fifa 19 as spent to much over the years and never packed anything over 300k
    Also with red dead coming out fifa is of no interest to me. I will start playing it again when they remove having to pay to play. And the gambling side of it.

Red dead will strip me of fifa for a long long time. Loved the last one
  • agreed

1. Dramatic Moments
    2. Horrific Pack Weights
    3. Terrible Rewards
    4. AI Defence
    5. Micro transactions/Loot boxes/Pay to Play/ Pay to Win