The English Football League Lounge 2020/21

Comments

  • BRISTOL86
    9176 posts League Winner
    Karlos wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    Don't know how people don't rate Bradley Dack.
    Cause he's a ****.

    Still a great player.

    He is but not quite good enough to be that much of a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 and get away with it.
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    Don't know how people don't rate Bradley Dack.
    Cause he's a ****.

    Still a great player.

    He is but not quite good enough to be that much of a **** and get away with it.

    I take it back after his showboating at 1-0 in the 64th minute.
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    There's the Bury I know :lol:
  • BRISTOL86
    9176 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018
    Karlos wrote: »
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    Lard_Lad wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    Don't know how people don't rate Bradley Dack.
    Cause he's a ****.

    Still a great player.

    He is but not quite good enough to be that much of a **** and get away with it.

    I take it back after his showboating at 1-0 in the 64th minute.

    I still hold a grudge for when he turned us down in favour of staying at Gillingham. Gillingham FFS :lol:

    Oh and the whole 🎃🎃🎃🎃 in the corner thing was a bit shady too.
  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator
    Dack is good and is probably one of the best players in the league at the moment. But I think he's one of those players who wouldn't cut it in the Championship, like Grigg.
  • Farlz
    9603 posts League Winner
    will grigg is on fire
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    edited February 2018
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Dack is good and is probably one of the best players in the league at the moment. But I think he's one of those players who wouldn't cut it in the Championship, like Grigg.

    Dan Burn's another one. Actually Wigan's team is full of them. Byrne and Power are two more of them.
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    Unbelievable from Wigan.
  • wheelerdeeler
    7719 posts League Winner
    Magic of the Cup innit.
  • BRISTOL86
    9176 posts League Winner
    Fair play to Wigan. Slice of luck with the ref but fantastic win.
  • Blackada18
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I thought it's a red card for sure, studs up and foot off the ground, but the issue is with the referee changing his decision. Unless he had another official talking to him, he's changed it because of the Wigan players pressuring him
  • Blackada18
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    However, this is all I care about now, praying EA give Deme an IF on Wednesday and then release FA Cup MOTM cards too.
    cb9e369c3e15fbba37665c08d5346013.png
  • Hicksy2011
    18874 posts World Class
    I hate it when people get IFs for games against us
  • Hicksy2011
    18874 posts World Class
    Wonder what punishment Wigan will get for their fan taking a swing at Aguero, will be a very hefty fine I imagine
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Wonder what punishment Wigan will get for their fan taking a swing at Aguero, will be a very hefty fine I imagine

    Looked like it was Aguero doing the punching

  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Dack is good and is probably one of the best players in the league at the moment. But I think he's one of those players who wouldn't cut it in the Championship, like Grigg.

    Dan Burn's another one. Actually Wigan's team is full of them. Byrne and Power are two more of them.

    Alot of players in League 1 like it. The gap is too big imo.
  • Blackada18
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I hate it when people get IFs for games against us

    Sorry, not sorry x
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    I hate it when people get IFs for games against us

    Happened a lot against us last season :smiley:
  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    I think Flint got one against us :shifty:
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I think Flint got one against us :shifty:

    What was the score that game ?
  • WFCBagnall
    90339 posts Moderator
    Karlos wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I think Flint got one against us :shifty:

    What was the score that game ?

    Forgot
  • Farlz
    9603 posts League Winner
    speaking of IFs i ain't impressed with the lack of Championship ones, TOTS needs to hurry up
  • Hicksy2011
    18874 posts World Class
    Watched it five times and i honestly still dont know whether that right hand was an attempted punch or shove from the Wigan fan
  • Blackada18
    192 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It looks like the Wigan fan was getting right up in Aguero's face, so he's swung his hand to get him away. But I can't see any action being taken against him, especially when the fan looks like a right d*ckhead
  • Alastair
    10263 posts Moderator
    edited February 2018
    Whoever was at fault, if the result had been the other way round and Will Grigg had punched a City fan it’s safe to say he’d get a lengthy ban. Aguero won’t though.
  • WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I think Flint got one against us :shifty:

    What was the score that game ?

    Forgot

    I would 8-2 remind you of the score
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    mott1993 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I think Flint got one against us :shifty:

    What was the score that game ?

    Forgot

    I would 8-2 remind you of the score

    giphy.gif
  • Hicksy2011
    18874 posts World Class
    Alastair wrote: »
    Whoever was at fault, if the result had been the other way round and Will Grigg had punched a City fan it’s safe to say he’d get a lengthy ban. Aguero won’t though.

    I might be wrong but im not 100% convinced that Man City fans (if they have any) would run on the pitch if they beat Wigan 1-0 at home
    I could be wrong though
  • Karlos
    24379 posts Club Captain
    Hicksy2011 wrote: »
    Alastair wrote: »
    Whoever was at fault, if the result had been the other way round and Will Grigg had punched a City fan it’s safe to say he’d get a lengthy ban. Aguero won’t though.

    I might be wrong but im not 100% convinced that Man City fans (if they have any) would run on the pitch if they beat Wigan 1-0 at home
    I could be wrong though

    Nah, they’d just break seats and advertising boards.
  • BRISTOL86
    9176 posts League Winner
    mott1993 wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Karlos wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    I think Flint got one against us :shifty:

    What was the score that game ?

    Forgot

    I would 8-2 remind you of the score

    Did you try the pies that day? They were so good I 8-2
Sign In or Register to comment.