5 ultimate packs and 7 bundesliga sbc packs

So I thought, lets roll the dice and buy 2 ultimate player packs. So in the end i had 5 ultimate player packs including the one i received for lny. Did 7 teams of the bundesliga sbc providing me me 3x small rare player packs, 1x premium player pack, 1x 45k pack and 2 other player packs.

So in the end i got not any player above 84 rated. Had one ultimate player pack with no boards. Haha, i feel i got shafted. I know its a gamble, but merely making 100k is just sick. Mvp was mbappe. Why is he a walkout as 83 rated?

Comments

• IxToMxI
    5441 posts Big Money Move
    83’s are walkouts bro, it’s imo the worse feature added this year, makes you happy to see a board which for most people takes the disappointment away it’s a trash 83, I think as players value decrease the criteria for ‘boards’ should increase
  • Jaysin
    1294 posts Professional
    No he means Mbappe literally walks out and claps and all that, no other 83 rated player does that
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    because Mbappe is great in game. Hell prime Bakayoko should have boards and diamonds flying around and champagne bottles popping when he waltzes on screen and steals the ball from some random other icon if you pack him
  • hayhor1
    14044 posts Has That Special Something
    Jaysin wrote: »
    No he means Mbappe literally walks out and claps and all that, no other 83 rated player does that

He is one of the highest rated in his league at his position.
  • JamieT96
    6980 posts Big Money Move
    hayhor1 wrote: »

He is one of the highest rated in his league at his position.

Why doesn't Jonas or Bas Dost walk out in that case?
  • RandomLhama83
    10090 posts Has That Special Something
    i opened a rare gold pack, 5$ value. a skinny pack with a few discards in it. same old EA!
  • Zv1k0
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    Maybe it has something to do with their value on the market. I remember Sokratis and D.Costa being walkouts at the start but they arent anymore. Actually, D.Costa wasnt a walkout before he moved to Atletico but his Atletico card was way more expensive and he was a walkout at first but he dropped again and now he is not anymore.
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move

He was updated to a walkout in like October as he was over 100k at one point. (At release, he definitely wasn't a walk out)
  • Djkhalid1921
    9263 posts League Winner
    7m6ug82ymjox.jpg

Crazy 8 sbc!