Midfielders better than Pogba under 800k?

Gigaa_Byte
2098 posts Fans' Favourite
Always looking to improve my team and not sure whether to replace Pogba or not.

Comments

  • WFCBagnall
    77297 posts Moderator
    Talisca
  • Sercs
    19027 posts World Class
    Found pogba underwhelming tbh, actually not worth his price tag at all.


    Petit, Vidal, Naingollan,whats the rest of the side? who can fit?
  • DaveSaves
    20137 posts Club Captain
    Rui
  • Gigaa_Byte
    2098 posts Fans' Favourite
    Sercs wrote: »
    Found pogba underwhelming tbh, actually not worth his price tag at all.


    Petit, Vidal, Naingollan,whats the rest of the side? who can fit?

    Anyone really haha.
  • Addicksfan
    3382 posts National Call-Up
    Pogba for me was meh....Naing and Vidal are the best NIF mids in the game...you can't go wrong with either of them....

    IMO I'd sell Pogba and get Vidal, Fahrmann, Alaba and Boateng
  • ROABS
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.
  • Currieman
    5017 posts Big Money Move
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Agree with this.

    Or Bakayoko...
  • Diggy
    14498 posts Has That Special Something
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

  • LeonidasJB
    15566 posts World Class
    Most Gold Midfielders.
    FUT17 he was really good, this FUT he is pretty woeful.
  • Finesse_4days
    9757 posts League Winner
    OTW Tolisso
  • Gigaa_Byte
    2098 posts Fans' Favourite
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Was looking at him. Anything in particular that's great about him?
  • WoundedGoat
    13105 posts Has That Special Something
    @Carswell

    Kante amirite
  • ROABS
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Was looking at him. Anything in particular that's great about him?

    hes a good all around midfielder. he's tall , decent pace, great long shots, solid passing. he can play cm or cdm really well . i have him paired with prime petit and they work well together. i prefer him over 86 gullit and 86 vieira.

  • Gigaa_Byte
    2098 posts Fans' Favourite
    ROABS wrote: »
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Was looking at him. Anything in particular that's great about him?

    hes a good all around midfielder. he's tall , decent pace, great long shots, solid passing. he can play cm or cdm really well . i have him paired with prime petit and they work well together. i prefer him over 86 gullit and 86 vieira.

    Might give him a go, reckon he would work well RCM in a 41212 or 4312? @ROABS
  • ROABS
    837 posts Semi-Pro
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Was looking at him. Anything in particular that's great about him?

    hes a good all around midfielder. he's tall , decent pace, great long shots, solid passing. he can play cm or cdm really well . i have him paired with prime petit and they work well together. i prefer him over 86 gullit and 86 vieira.

    Might give him a go, reckon he would work well RCM in a 41212 or 4312? @ROABS

    he'd fit in well at rcm. plus his price is pretty low right now on xbox due to the lunar new year hype. dont be put off by his 75 passing either as its low due to his crossing and curve. as long as you are not put off by his 2 *skills hes one of the better cheaper icon mids. (imo)
  • Rb10119
    2558 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get 85Savic
  • SupaNoodle1990
    27389 posts Player of the Year
    Vidal
  • Gigaa_Byte
    2098 posts Fans' Favourite
    ROABS wrote: »
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    Gigaa_Byte wrote: »
    ROABS wrote: »
    85 blanc is class is you are looking for an icon. not sure what the rest of your team looks like though.

    Was looking at him. Anything in particular that's great about him?

    hes a good all around midfielder. he's tall , decent pace, great long shots, solid passing. he can play cm or cdm really well . i have him paired with prime petit and they work well together. i prefer him over 86 gullit and 86 vieira.

    Might give him a go, reckon he would work well RCM in a 41212 or 4312? @ROABS

    he'd fit in well at rcm. plus his price is pretty low right now on xbox due to the lunar new year hype. dont be put off by his 75 passing either as its low due to his crossing and curve. as long as you are not put off by his 2 *skills hes one of the better cheaper icon mids. (imo)

    @ROABS Yeah I don't really do skills with my CM's anyway tbf haha.
  • heefmondo
    1599 posts Play-Off Hero
    I packed Pogba untradeable in October so he's been in my team ever since haha I like him. Nearing the 1000 game Mark now.
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nainggolan and Vidal are both better @ cm
  • MyRoomsMessi
    2522 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nif Herrera is better than Pogba. Horrible this year.
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    Bakayoko... LOL
Sign In or Register to comment.