PS4 Champions league - Lets finish this

Comments

• Knienjo
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    @Lobbers99 @Fuego when shall we play our games??
  • fluffymnuffy
    12775 posts Has That Special Something
    Richehb1 wrote: »
    I was having fun , it was a good game. It was 1-1 in half time i think so.. but we couldnt finish it with wrong players playing. Rules are rules

Do you know what other players were sold or signed by benfica that ea wouldn't have transferred in the latest squad update

Figure it out yourself

Go make a poll about it

K brb
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    I was having fun , it was a good game. It was 1-1 in half time i think so.. but we couldnt finish it with wrong players playing. Rules are rules

Do you know what other players were sold or signed by benfica that ea wouldn't have transferred in the latest squad update

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017–18_S.L._Benfica_season

This should help you mate
  • Richehb1
    997 posts Professional
    Heshamk93 wrote: »

Thank you
  • Bernardof107
    537 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Richehb1 gabigol left to Santos.. cant remember anyone else that would be gold player that was transfer out
  • Jambo1410
    323 posts Sunday League Hero

Thank you

I’ve added u mate can play if ur on
  • Forca-Barca
    3453 posts National Call-Up
    @Bernardof107 @SEANIE8 I’ll be on in an hour to play guys... you available?
  • Pxul_
    11511 posts Has That Special Something
    @Pxul_ @malboy1996 can we play our games today? i'd be ready at 5pm

Sounds good to me
  • Lobbers99
    551 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @Knienjo I am on now for a few hours
  • AEsey
    6053 posts Big Money Move
    @Richehb1 @Bernardof107
    Have you sorted the problem out
  • Forca-Barca
    @AEsey trying to get my games in because I work Friday-Monday night shift so ill be sleeping through the day.
  • Forca-Barca
    I usually get up around 2 in the afternoon
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    6399 posts Big Money Move
    edited February 2018
    gqBDSOx_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium

@MillsOnWheels you're one sweaty try hard :joy: , customising a formation they way you have to spam L1 and X along with high pressure.

I hope the other two guys aren't that desperate to win in a forum tournament.
  • Jambo1410
    323 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited February 2018
    Man Utd 1-1 Benfica

Benfica 3-1 Man Utd

Gd games
  • Richehb1
    997 posts Professional
    GG Jambo sorry about that lag in the 2nd game I felt it a bit but not as much as i could tell you did
  • Richehb1
    997 posts Professional
    @AEsey can you change the homepage menu so I am benfica please? @ForcaBarca keeps tagging the other guy even though ive already tagged him
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional
    Can the other two people in my group message me on PSN please. I've a picture to show the lot of you's so you can expect it unlike myself.

@MillsOnWheels you're one sweaty try hard :joy: , customising a formation to what you have and then playing high pressure with it.

Haha yesterday was 2-1 leading against Atl Madrid with Zenit, thought of using PTB then was like ahh chuck it then its just a friendly tournament
  • MillsOnWheels
    666 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Can the other two people in my group message me on PSN please. I've a picture to show the lot of you's so you can expect it unlike myself.

@MillsOnWheels you're one sweaty try hard :joy: , customising a formation to what you have and then playing high pressure with it.

Lol. First of all its the opposite of sweaty. I'm playing 1 defender for God sake. Im playing this for fun and playing attacking football is fun. Scoring goals is fun. Unlike you who put his controller down about 50 times during the games and went to 5 at the back.

Second of all I haven't changed any pressure, it's the default for leverkusen. When you have that many attackers on the pitch it's bound to play like that
  • xGeorgeSmithx

Lol. First of all its the opposite of sweaty. I'm playing 1 defender for God sake. Im playing this for fun and playing attacking football is fun. Scoring goals is fun. Unlike you who put his controller down about 50 times during the games and went to 5 at the back.

Second of all I haven't changed any pressure, it's the default for leverkusen. When you have that many attackers on the pitch it's bound to play like that

You've 5 at the back with a "sweeper" role for Tah. Why would I play a game against someone who has a custom formation set up to the extent that you do?

It was all sweaty, you even had to sweaty goal a few times or at least try..... away and buy a pair of sweat bands. I've never played someone so sweaty on any FIFA you're number 1.
  • xGeorgeSmithx

Haha yesterday was 2-1 leading against Atl Madrid with Zenit, thought of using PTB then was like ahh chuck it then its just a friendly tournament

Exactly mate it's a little bit of fun and meant to be enjoyable. There's nothing enjoyable about playing 4 upfront and 5 at the back and constant L1 + X passes with his high pressure so you don't get a chance to hold the ball in midfield.
  • MillsOnWheels

You've 5 at the back with a "sweeper" role for Tah. Why would I play a game against someone who has a custom formation set up to the extent that you do?

It was all sweaty, you even had to sweaty goal a few times or at least try..... away and buy a pair of sweat bands. I've never played someone so sweaty on any FIFA you're number 1.

Just so your information is correct, I played a sw as you correctly said, but there are 2 midfielders there and 2 wb, as you would have noticed by how many times I was left with 1 defender back.

I'm happy to replay the games playing a 'normal' formation if you want to
  • Richehb1
    997 posts Professional

Exactly mate it's a little bit of fun and meant to be enjoyable. There's nothing enjoyable about playing 4 upfront and 5 at the back and constant L1 + X passes with his high pressure so you don't get a chance to hold the ball in midfield.

Can't you play a possession game against a 1 man midfield
  • Heshamk93
    1122 posts Professional

Yeahh but is it okay to PTB against Man City when youre Zenit? Hahaha
  • keyroy
    1615 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anyone around and fancy a friendly?
  • MillsOnWheels
    I came into this playing for fun, hence why it play with that many attackers and that few defenders, was meant to be a bit of a joke.

My first 2 games I played the same way and lost 5-1 and drew 3-3. Did I complain, no?
  • xGeorgeSmithx

Can't you play a possession game against a 1 man midfield

Good luck trying to do that against high pressure as song as you get the ball he's in your face.
  • xGeorgeSmithx

Just so your information is correct, I played a sw as you correctly said, but there are 2 midfielders there and 2 wb, as you would have noticed by how many times I was left with 1 defender back.

5 at the back, you've a one man midfield but not that it's matters as you played with high pressure meaning as soon as I got the ball your defenders were at my feet.

I ain't away to waste more of my time play you, all the best.
  • MillsOnWheels

Just so your information is correct, I played a sw as you correctly said, but there are 2 midfielders there and 2 wb, as you would have noticed by how many times I was left with 1 defender back. So effectively it's a 1-4-1-4

• xGeorgeSmithx

Yeahh but is it okay to PTB against Man City when youre Zenit? Hahaha

PTB all you want mate I'll PTB as well see who has the better bus?
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    I came into this playing for fun, hence why it play with that many attackers and that few defenders, was meant to be a bit of a joke.

My first 2 games I played the same way and lost 5-1 and drew 3-3. Did I complain, no?

I don't care that I lost, I lost interest as soon as you played the way you did. I ain't complaining either I couldn't care less.

Like I says, all the best and good luck in the rest of your games.