Any of these RPL players any good?

uhMaZiiNq
11821 posts Has That Special Something
Would like to use IF Promes and see they have a few cheap and decent looking IFs/Blue cards(totgs?) such as Fernandes as a Cam or cm and Rigoni for the right side and farfan/kokorin for strikers. Any reviews?

Comments

  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    get a cheap dutch Icon to play with him
  • Antparry92
    17878 posts World Class
    Farfan is great apparently. My mate still swears by Smolov this year as well
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11821 posts Has That Special Something
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    get a cheap dutch Icon to play with him

    Not an option lol have less than 200k in total assets to my name
  • Antparry92
    17878 posts World Class
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    get a cheap dutch Icon to play with him

    Not an option lol have less than 200k in total assets to my name
    Any other SBC players?
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    get a cheap dutch Icon to play with him

    Not an option lol have less than 200k in total assets to my name

    how good are you at trading? That could be doubled, tripled even, in no time! Just saying! Plenty of coin to generate more. I've just always wanted to get SBC Promes paired with any of the dutch icons up top, MvB in particular.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    otherwise you may be better off accepting Promes on a lower chem. Not seen too many players from that league worth a shyite
  • DoD_Jester
    26477 posts Player of the Year
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    get a cheap dutch Icon to play with him

    Not an option lol have less than 200k in total assets to my name

    how good are you at trading? That could be doubled, tripled even, in no time! Just saying! Plenty of coin to generate more. I've just always wanted to get SBC Promes paired with any of the dutch icons up top, MvB in particular.

    I've got promes at cf currently, linked to rui and mvb, he's really good, didn't like him on the right tho
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11821 posts Has That Special Something
    Antparry92 wrote: »
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    get a cheap dutch Icon to play with him

    Not an option lol have less than 200k in total assets to my name
    Any other SBC players?

    No I just started.
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    get a cheap dutch Icon to play with him

    Not an option lol have less than 200k in total assets to my name

    how good are you at trading? That could be doubled, tripled even, in no time! Just saying! Plenty of coin to generate more. I've just always wanted to get SBC Promes paired with any of the dutch icons up top, MvB in particular.

    Useless at trading lol and only playing very casually so won't put in the time. Just working with what I got and trying to make the most of it for the next month
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11821 posts Has That Special Something
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    otherwise you may be better off accepting Promes on a lower chem. Not seen too many players from that league worth a shyite

    Can just link him to Fernandes in the midfield and leave it at that if need be. Not sure who would go at RF though
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    Fernandez does have some decent stats If I remember correctly, but again I would rather take the hit on chem with Promes and build a better team around him from a different league.
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    edited February 2018
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    get a cheap dutch Icon to play with him

    Not an option lol have less than 200k in total assets to my name

    how good are you at trading? That could be doubled, tripled even, in no time! Just saying! Plenty of coin to generate more. I've just always wanted to get SBC Promes paired with any of the dutch icons up top, MvB in particular.

    I've got promes at cf currently, linked to rui and mvb, he's really good, didn't like him on the right tho

    yep that's it! maybe it was you who inspired me! someone from the hoban tourney can never remember who, used MvB and SBC Promes with a lot of success.

    Also, what formation are you using? @o uhMaZiiNq
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11821 posts Has That Special Something
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    Fernandez does have some decent stats If I remember correctly, but again I would rather take the hit on chem with Promes and build a better team around him from a different league.

    He looks like the best player to give promes the one necessary link to get low Chem no? Gotta use somebody that links with him lol

    See a lot about that Lozano card who also looks to have bad links but maybe could do the same thing with him idk
  • uhMaZiiNq
    11821 posts Has That Special Something
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    DoD_Jester wrote: »
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    yerwaltz wrote: »
    get a cheap dutch Icon to play with him

    Not an option lol have less than 200k in total assets to my name

    how good are you at trading? That could be doubled, tripled even, in no time! Just saying! Plenty of coin to generate more. I've just always wanted to get SBC Promes paired with any of the dutch icons up top, MvB in particular.

    I've got promes at cf currently, linked to rui and mvb, he's really good, didn't like him on the right tho

    yep that's it! maybe it was you who inspired me! someone from the hoban tourney can never remember who, used MvB and SBC Promes with a lot of success.

    Also, what formation are you using? @o uhMaZiiNq

    Typically 4321 or 4312/41212(2)
Sign In or Register to comment.