The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC and includes the changes listed here.

OMG! I just got promotion into the 2nd Division for the first time......

......EVER!

Comments

• RayS
    29118 posts National Team Captain
    edited February 2018
    Congrats!! Just made it up to 4 for the first time. See u in a couple divisions!
  • Arigatōgozaimashita!!

Looking forward to it!
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    i get upset when i occasionally get relegated to the second division
  • RayS
    V_Babu_V wrote: »
    Arigatōgozaimashita!!

Looking forward to it!

:)
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Shehraj wrote: »

@Shehraj not everyone is good at this game
  • Shehraj
    dylanmx wrote: »

just joking around
    good job OP, build from here
    just need a decent run now and you are in the WL :)
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    @RayS

Wow. Just leave me here alone in division 5 then.

I feel betrayed...
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    Tomb1302 wrote: »
    @RayS

I feel betrayed...

@Tomb1302 im still in div5
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    @RayS

I feel betrayed...

@Tomb1302 im still in div5

:*<3

• QuinnUK87
    2056 posts Fans' Favourite
    We need more threads like this on the forums.. They make me realise that maybe I'm not as bad at the game as I think lol.
  • RayS
    QuinnUK87 wrote: »
    We need more threads like this on the forums.. They make me realise that maybe I'm not as bad at the game as I think lol.

Haha for real tho, just browsing through the forums, you get the feeling that everyone is Elite 1 in WL every week
  • RayS
    @RayS

I feel betrayed...

@Tomb1302 oh I’m sure i’ll be right back lol

U should be proud tho! Your 3-4-1-2 (and my 3-5-2) have propelled me to new heights!
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    RayS wrote: »
    @RayS

I feel betrayed...

@Tomb1302 oh I’m sure i’ll be right back lol

U should be proud tho! Your 3-4-1-2 (and my 3-5-2) have propelled me to new heights!

o:)

• Nice work man! I made it to 2 a week ago and lost EVERY single game. I have been bouncing between 4 and 3 ever since.
  • RayS wrote: »

Haha for real tho, just browsing through the forums, you get the feeling that everyone is Elite 1 in WL every week

loads of people simply lie in here , been the case for years
  • Congrats dude
  • RayS
    holdenwait wrote: »

I suppose that applies to life in general
  • Tomb1302
    7626 posts League Winner
    @holdenwait

I get my ❤️❤️❤️❤️ kicked in Division 5. Simple as :D
  • Shehraj
    holdenwait wrote: »

pretty pathetic imo, imagine feeling the need to appear superior in the eyes of strangers on an online forum
  • first time managed to hold on to div 2 last night...always bouncing in div 2 - 4 for the past 2-3 months
  • pekkaa88
    6563 posts Big Money Move
    Still at 5th div
  • purplegoldfish
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im always in D2, if I get to D1 I get crushed. Funny thing is I easily get 25 wins every WL, go figure.
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    Nice work OP.

Just made it to Div 3 usually bounce between 4-5. Won 1 lost 1 so far.
  • DicaniosGod
    5527 posts Big Money Move
    Congrats!! Just made it up to 4 for the first time. See u in a couple divisions!

I got into 4 for the first time this year yesterday too!

• TVP161
    81 posts Park Captain
    good job mate. went into div1 first time last weekend. played yesterday, was totally destroyed. 4pts in 8matches lol... the difference between div2 and div1 is huge or i just got unlucky with my opponents.
    of course, everyone changed formation ingame and/or subbed in another player.
    dont get me wrong, they were better than me. but everyone had multiple icons and totys lol
  • Safk001
    866 posts Semi-Pro

Spot on. I’ve just got to div 3 and never qualified for DKT (9 finals 9 fails) it seems like everyone else has the ability to win them on first attempt, or at least that’s what they say they can do.
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've got one game left in my current div 2 season and I need to win to avoid relegation.

Haven't played in a week.

#bottlejob

• FinneganFach
    Safk001 wrote: »

Spot on. I’ve just got to div 3 and never qualified for DKT (9 finals 9 fails) it seems like everyone else has the ability to win them on first attempt, or at least that’s what they say they can do.

You need to remember that the forums aren't representative of the player base as a whole.

When you read the forums or reddit, you're obviously seeing the people who have an enormous interest in the game.

You look at people like Blarix with his insane all icons team and you think, Christ, my most expensive player is NIF Vidal and I saved weeks for him.

But the world is full of people with crap teams that can't get out of div 8, there's just not posting here to tell everyone.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite

If you get relegated from div 1 then i would argue you are not good at the game either lol
  • FinneganFach

If you get relegated from div 1 then i would argue you are not good at the game either lol

You'd be arguing wrong.