What The F*** Care to explain?

RajBai
8 posts Ball Boy
edited February 11
How do I keep getting matched with players with 100 OVR?

2jm5lBh.jpg
uHy9ieM.jpg
TiPp1pF.jpg
4r4vKCb.jpg

Post edited by Chow on

Comments

• KevinT
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I wish EA would respond to this... but they do not care about their customers.

If they did they would explain the rationale.
  • KevinT
    Also... why reset the fan count in VS Attack? EA doesn’t want us to progress?
  • Konterman
    369 posts Sunday League Hero
    This depend how many fans you have.....and you have more chances as you opponent
  • RajBai
    8 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 10
    I lost 78K fans today. I just could NOT get to 800K mark. It is pointless for me to play Vs Attack so I am giving it up. You can see I managed to get to 788K then I got paired with impossible matches. Now I am back to 700K.
    Post edited by RajBai on
  • KevinT
    Why EA? What’s the point?

Why bust your butt and not quite get there and bust a guy all the way back?

This started 2-3 weeks ago... if you are trying to get people to stop playing VS Attack this will get it done!

Great job! Absolutely great freaking job!

Let’s see what else you can ruin...
  • Aw1
    6 posts Ball Boy
    edited February 10
    Dont get stress bro...Its just a game.Just enjoy the game,thats the point on playing a game.Why so serious...That was a match making,it means its was fixed...dont push too hard.
  • KevinT
    Yes... but you play to enjoy and when they give you crap to work with and the lower rated player goes 6/7 it’s BS. I can tell in the first 3 possessions if I am going to lose. How is that supposed to be “enjoyable” when you know you can’t win?
  • AFC_95
    4022 posts National Call-Up
    EA want to reward the people who pay the most. So higher overall probably means more £££ so they'll come up against way lower overalls. It took me ages to get into legendary III
  • AFC_95
    4022 posts National Call-Up
    My league, 50k, is coming up against top 5k and the last tourny was top 1k. Such bs.
  • Yup no point for me to play it at all
  • I agree. I only play the 2 vs matches per day to get daily rewards.... no point asking EA support either. It's always "random algorithms and studio team made" so they don't have a clue and can't do anything. I wonder if this magical mythical "studio team" actually exists? I sure would like to talk to them about silliness in the game.
  • o my good