TOTS Fabregas as F9

Fleshgod
872 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anyone tried him there? I'm tempted to pick him up, just was curious as to whether someone had tried him there. Not put off by his pace, just thinking he might be brilliant there.

Comments

• I'm curious as well
  • holdenwait
    57379 posts National Treasure
    sounds like a terrible idea.
  • Fleshgod
    holdenwait wrote: »
    sounds like a terrible idea.

why?

• holdenwait
    slow
    weak
    83 finishing
    82 shot power
    50 aggression

no 99 passing and 99 vision can overcome these factors.
  • hortherky
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    slow
    weak
    83 finishing
    82 shot power
    50 aggression

what does aggression actually do lol
  • IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero
    slow
    weak
    83 finishing
    82 shot power
    50 aggression

Shooting is fine, aggression and pace only matters if you're using him and holding the sprint button the whole game :D :D.

He would be an unreal CF IMO, his weak foot is a bit of a downside, but his passing would be on-point.
  • holdenwait
    no.. TOTS KDB would be/is an unreal CF, not Fabregas.

• IDB
    1876 posts Play-Off Hero

No **** he would be better, he's higher rated with better stats besides passing. What's your point? OP is asking if Fabregas would be good at CF and if anyone has tried him at CF. By you saying he wouldn't be because of his pace/aggression just shows you don't like to play a proper passing game.
  • Fleshgod
    IDB wrote: »

No **** he would be better, he's higher rated with better stats besides passing. What's your point? OP is asking if Fabregas would be good at CF and if anyone has tried him at CF. By you saying he wouldn't be because of his pace/aggression just shows you don't like to play a proper passing game.

Yeah, I'm not asking about KDB. Just curious about fabregas. I'm trying to find someone for my 2nd team. first team being Neymar - Suarez - Robben. I was thinking of trying Hazard - TOTS Fabregas - Bale as a 2nd team. Thinking that fabregas and suarez might be relatively similar - granted obviously different in their own way - but they'd have the same work rates, same size, great ball control, and having the ability to shoot or pass.

• holdenwait

calm down dude.

more or less still plays as the main striker up top/in front and fabregas wouldn't be "UNREAL" there, that's my fckn point. and I didnt just point pace/aggression.

low finishing, low strength, low shot power as well. he is a CM, and a good CAM, won't perform all that well up top. people play messi there often, are they similar types.. or if you think False9 is so hip that you'll just have this central player spraying passes to scoring wingers, well this is Fifa and still **** gameplay/chaotic pace, so won't work like that.
  • Fleshgod

calm down dude.

more or less still plays as the main striker up top/in front and fabregas wouldn't be "UNREAL" there, that's my fckn point. and I didnt just point pace/aggression.

low finishing, low strength, low shot power as well. he is a CM, and a good CAM, won't perform all that well up top. people play messi there often, are they similar types.. or if you think False9 is so hip that you'll just have this central player spraying passes to scoring wingers, well this is Fifa and still **** gameplay/chaotic pace, so won't work like that.

Got it, you havent tried him but you're automatically writing him off. Thank you for your insightful opinion - clearly based on a lot.

But in all seriousness, I'd love to hear if someone's actually tried him, or their experience with him in a 41212 / 4312 at CAM.