SIF Telles vs Alex Sandro

Fuego
484 posts An Exciting Prospect
To the people who have used SIF Telles - is he better than Alex Sandro? Only negative of his card seems to be his 69 strength which is quite a bit lower than Sandro’s 80 strength. Also Sandro has high/high workrates which is ideal for a full back and Telles has high/medium

Comments

• Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    SIF telles is better IMO, his higher defensive stats/agression/speed make up for the lower strength than sandro. best LB on game defensively, has been really surprising me with defensive contribution in the 8 games or so I've had him

I don't care for the H/H workrates on my full back, so can't comment on that front. I always preferred Alaba over Sandro for a bit more of an attacking threat

SIF telles is basically an IF alaba. he's really good
  • Bigfootisblurry
    2276 posts Fans' Favourite
    Clancy wrote: »
    SIF telles is better IMO, his higher defensive stats/agression/speed make up for the lower strength than sandro. best LB on game defensively, has been really surprising me with defensive contribution in the 8 games or so I've had him

I don't care for the H/H workrates on my full back, so can't comment on that front. I always preferred Alaba over Sandro for a bit more of an attacking threat

Good to hear, I'll be picking him up this weekend I think, hoping for around 50k.
  • Fuego
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect

What chemistry style do you use on him?
  • Clancy
    7757 posts League Winner
    Fuego wrote: »

What chemistry style do you use on him?

I'm using anchor on him, it almost maxes out his pace/defense/physical stats (except strength, but it brings that to 79 which is plenty.

I usually use engine on my fullbacks, but his passing stats are fantastic already and SIf telles on anchor is an amazing defender