Is TOTS De Bruyne really worth it?

Monkey
8350 posts League Winner
No doubt he looks amazing, but when he's pretty much half my budget, and the SMOTM was several 100k less last time I checked, am I better of going for the latter?

Comments

• 21_NYG_21
    1062 posts Professional
    edited June 2015
    His long shots are a thing of beauty.
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    Hmmm

Might just go for the 86 MOTM as that's less than 100k
  • 21_NYG_21
    1062 posts Professional
    His passes are also completely on point. His TOTS has been amazing for me thus far.
  • ContraCode64
    2093 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've used the NIF, SIF, SMOTM and TOTS and for me, the TOTS is distinctly more clinical with his passing and finishing. His long shots are a great "out" as well if you're playing an opponent who's just sitting back and holding contain... that and I've basically given up shooting from freekicks because it's just easier to roll the ball to KDB and blast it instead.

If you want to make the most of your budget though, the SMOTM is still a good card in it's own right.
  • WaCoug615
    9651 posts League Winner
    The TOTS is amazing. Tremendous upgrade to an already tremendous card. As said above, SMOTM might be better value but tots is a top shelf card, no doubt!
  • BackDaddy
    3279 posts National Call-Up
    If it sucks up that much of your budget get Fanta De bruyne.. The orange suits him better anyway and he still puts them in the net from wherever
  • Mattitude
    580 posts An Exciting Prospect
    TOTS card is amazing. That's it!!!
  • Monkey
    8350 posts League Winner
    I went for the SMOTM, cost 180k.

Played 2 games, he hasn't really done much, although the games were a bit laggy so I'll blame it on that.

Cheers for the opinions.
  • Road2State
    599 posts Sunday League Hero
    TOTS 100% worth it imo, has 21 goals and 10 assists in 20 games for me so far :flushed:
  • Neymessi
    13058 posts Has That Special Something
    WaCoug615 wrote: »
    The TOTS is amazing. Tremendous upgrade to an already tremendous card. As said above, SMOTM might be better value but tots is a top shelf card, no doubt!