The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on PC & console, this includes the changes listed here.

Gameplay today?

Joestoe
6761 posts Big Money Move
edited February 2018
So yesterday, I had a lot of fun playing the game as it was responsive and quick. But today, it has been truly awful. Slow/no reactions, input delay, just in general really sluggish gameplay. Anyone else feeling this? Was kinda excited finishing my WL but now, I don't thing I want to put up with this sh*t.

Comments

• ha032742
    36429 posts Moderator
  • Pauldejong6
    7376 posts Big Money Move
    For me it was terrible yesterday..
  • Mattysb1
    530 posts An Exciting Prospect

• Joestoe
    6761 posts Big Money Move

Hmm so strange. Seems like the complete opposite then...
  • Andybelfast
    10973 posts Has That Special Something

• ha032742
    36429 posts Moderator
    For me it was terrible everyday..

• Koolfashion
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its kinda weird, For most of my WL I had terrible gameplay despite 5 bars of connection. Didnt care about my last games and I created silver brazilian squad to play, and gameplay was AWESOME. Silver squad felt more responsive in few games than my 25 mil team in 30 games. This situation makes me question everything about this game.

It shouldnt be possible in "E-sport ready" game that hundreds of people on forum have different feeling of the gameplay. From the business perspective its structured to force you for buying better players (FP).

They managed to create a game that no one can explain in terms of mechanics/gameplay/delay etc. and cant fix bug of cam and rcm switching for few months.
  • BenzP7
    8294 posts League Winner
    Yeah gameplay has been so ❤️❤️❤️❤️ so I had to change my formation and the way I play. I am forced to play possession with safe build up.