4-3-3

Is 433 the new OP formation since the last patch? I've faced this formation in my last 17 seasons games (Div 3 and 2) with only one changing formation at kickoff.

Comments

• JIO22
    1175 posts Professional
    I've used 433(4) for a long time now, to be honest I'm finding it worse and less effective since the patch.
  • Alex_cr
    5219 posts Big Money Move
    JIO22 wrote: »
    I've used 433(4) for a long time now, to be honest I'm finding it worse and less effective since the patch.

Really? I’ve just returned to it after a spell of 3412 as figured with build up play being more prominent it would be the way forward. Found it’s working nicely.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5499 posts Big Money Move
    I noticed a lot of ppl playing 433 again after the patch...
  • JIO22
    1175 posts Professional
    Alex_cr wrote: »
    JIO22 wrote: »

Really? I’ve just returned to it after a spell of 3412 as figured with build up play being more prominent it would be the way forward. Found it’s working nicely.

I like using this formation version, it has good variation to it and different ways of attacking variation etc. I just feel for me it doesn't feel as effective now for some reason. The CAM seems lifeless at the moment, before he was fairly crucial in my build up play, with making runs, through balls, long shots etc
  • purplegoldfish
    206 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    People that score a lot of goals usually have narrow formations and do the 1-2's up the pitch. But if you can score from wide spaces then its your thing. I play from the outside more than I do up the middle, but I use a 4-1-2-1-2
  • Pacey3_16
    2039 posts Fans' Favourite
    I started using 41212 as the patch destroyed 4222 started struggling when got back to div 4 just switched to 433 (4) so far so good lots of attacking options
  • MillsOnWheels
    652 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Haven't tried it since the patch, but before I couldn't get to grips with 4-3-3's because the wingers weren't involved enough. Everyone seems to set their full backs to stay back and your wingers couldn't get in behind and seemed constantly marked.