The 433(x) Place to be. A guide and discussion thread.

Comments

• smaug89
    119 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    amit37 wrote: »
    lately im expermenting with ultra attacking offside trap and im suprised how well it working with 433 (5) F9 tactic.

my fullbacks positioning in the same line as my CDM on attacking or a bit fowred closer to my wingers and its great for possision style gameplay.
    on defence its way better then i was thinking becouse unless someone do a perfect pass they normally just trap into offside becouse my defenders stay in one line instead of breaking the defence line all the time.
    its also alot harder to do 1-2 passing against my defence so i really recommend people to try this.

on attacking your CMs stay closer to the box but not runing inside the box all the time and this is also very importent for possision football so you can pass the ball untill you find the right moment to score and dont need to rush.

here is my CT on defence

80 pressure (hi defesive line)
    52 pressure ( to make sure the AI cover gaps when things go worng)
    50 wide ( balance against narrw or wide formation)

on attacking becouse i dont play counter at all i put the passing buildup on 10 ( very short passing)
    and passing creation on 40 and the rest are 25-30.

it will take a bit time to get use to offside trap and how to make sure you dont break the defense line your self but when you do work it out is very Anti-Meta defence and working very good.

good luck if someone actually trying and sorry for the bad english :P

do u play with speed 10 , passing 10
  • Tinus
    142 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    [UPDATE]

Really enjoying the 4-3-3 (2)! Any of your guys still around or everybody joined the sissy 4mid players formations? ahah

Cheers!
  • Beroe
    457 posts Sunday League Hero
    Boys, whats up with 433 guide. Some success in WL? Feel have to stop with WL, dont get me wrong, finished elite monthly everytime, but have no fun there. Play so cool in div 1, but hate that zombies in WL that want to win whatever cost it.
    Have a nice team with 94 dinho, 93 Henry, red Koulibaly,red Hummels and etc.
    @CraigHenry are y still using false 9 ?
  • Safehands84
    3729 posts National Call-Up
    How are people finding it since the patch, just not been able to get it working this year
  • madwullie
    4875 posts Big Money Move
    Still using 433(5) but with the apparently slower gameplay (which I like) I'm going to have to tweak my player instructions I think. It seemed very pedestrian and predictable last night and my forwards weren't very far..... forward
  • aceofknaves73
    954 posts Professional
    madwullie wrote: »
    Still using 433(5) but with the apparently slower gameplay (which I like) I'm going to have to tweak my player instructions I think. It seemed very pedestrian and predictable last night and my forwards weren't very far..... forward

this is interesting to read mate. im still using the 5 but ive not played fifa in a week or so and therefore not experienced the new patch. i understand passing has been tweaked too?
  • madwullie
    edited February 2018
    I'm really not sure mate, I definitely feel things are a little slower and less frantic, but whether or not that is the patch I couldn't comment. I'll definitely be changing my player instructions to see if it has any effect. In terms of CTs, I was running 52/52 build up/passing and I'm more than happy to reduce those values for a possession game if it's more viable.
  • mihain247
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    I just won Division 1 8-0-0 with False 9, go for it guys
  • aceofknaves73
    954 posts Professional
    mihain247 wrote: »

i havent the composure to win it i choke haha
  • mihain247
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    10if0ns.jpg
  • Yehudaargazi1
    669 posts An Exciting Prospect

Team ? CT? any tips or review after patch when game slow and ****?

Tnx man
  • mihain247
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Team is this one. I think the patch improved the connection and now is better to play on the wings. I averaged 65% possession against narrow formations, I was having fun seeing them struggling

2d8470l.png

CTS are from JohnnyTsunnami
  • Yehudaargazi1
    Team is this one. I think the patch improved the connection and now is better to play on the wings. I averaged 65% possession against narrow formations, I was having fun seeing them struggling

2d8470l.png

What you said...i need to move ronaldinho to CF?

what about instruction? CF on F9? wingers?

And sorry for bothering but how i find JohnnyTsunnami CT?
  • mihain247
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    RonaldInho should be great as a CF, Speed, Tall, Strength, Dribbling.

He is a YouTuber, search False 9 JohnnyTsunammi
  • Yehudaargazi1
    RonaldInho should be great as a CF, Speed, Tall, Strength, Dribbling.

He is a YouTuber, search False 9 JohnnyTsunammi

saw this but no CT in there...btw you put your FB stay back?
  • mihain247
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    These are the tactics

And regarding the full backs I have them on Balanced, I do not like to have them stay back always, it defeats the Purpose
  • Yehudaargazi1
    These are the tactics

And regarding the full backs I have them on Balanced, I do not like to have them stay back always, it defeats the Purpose

Ok man app it..will try it now..cheers!
  • mihain247
    1435 posts Play-Off Hero
    Very important, recycle possession and change sides. If you have Ronaldinho it will work because he has the Playmaker trait plus Strenght
  • madwullie
    Been using this cts and having some success. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to qualify this weekend so I'm only using in div 2 but as long as elo doesn't hit me too hard it's looking like I'll get the qualification from promotion next week. Currently using sif suarez as my cf and sbc Ronaldinho as my LW but seriously considering selling Suárez and playing dinho as cf on 7 chem
  • madwullie
    edited February 2018
    Here's my admittedly very strong squad that I should be steamrolling opponents with but I'm really not that good at the game. Much better at trading as you can probably tell. Would really like to get rid of the man u 3 but need more coinage. Probably have to be a cb icon

ybrVaM5.jpg
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    You guys'S false 9 teams are brilliant. I currently have Messi as my cf and I'm loving how the new patch has slowed down the gameplay. Also toty de bruyne is great at cm he's everywhere.
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect

2d8470l.png

How's Suarez at cm? It's him or del piero.
  • aceofknaves73
    954 posts Professional
    guys - am i the only one who is struggling post patch?

my cts are
    free form

free form

cover

and i have my fullbacks on always overlap

im running calcio a team with 92 adp as cf.

any suggestions
  • Th3DirtyPriest
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Should i sell cr7(94) for a top cf? I have dybala untradeable or would messi be the ultimate choice
  • DeanoZoff
    4356 posts National Call-Up
    Gonna try the false 9 formation as i never really release my striker in behind using 4231 wide.

fszhmmw.jpg

Any suggestions on instructions to get the best out of this?

Any new signing suggestions are welcome too
  • madwullie
    Well whether it's placebo or not in finding with the slower gameplay 433(5) has become a bit predictable and my players just weren't making the runs they had previously. Also my players were too far apart no matter what ct I chose which didn't make a good set up fir short fast passing with purpose.

So I'm back to the 4321 and trying 5o get it to work like a 433. There's definitely a lot more options going forward but I'm really forcing myself to not be tempted by the direct pass and taking my time. I have my rf and lf both set as false 9 which definitely slows the game down and brings them into it more
  • aceofknaves73
    954 posts Professional
    Well whether it's placebo or not in finding with the slower gameplay 433(5) has become a bit predictable and my players just weren't making the runs they had previously. Also my players were too far apart no matter what ct I chose which didn't make a good set up fir short fast passing with purpose.

So I'm back to the 4321 and trying 5o get it to work like a 433. There's definitely a lot more options going forward but I'm really forcing myself to not be tempted by the direct pass and taking my time. I have my rf and lf both set as false 9 which definitely slows the game down and brings them into it more

What is this like for possession mate?
  • madwullie
    OK mate. I'm back to using the system as false 9 with the lf and rf get on behind. It's def possible to play possession buy it feels more forced than it does with the 443s
  • madwullie
    OK mate. I'm back to using the st as false 9 with the lf and rf get on behind. It's def possible to play possession buy it feels more forced than it does with the 443s

• Kove
    4111 posts National Call-Up
    What's the movement like, especially with the f9?

I like to have posession but I like to move forward or quickly spread the play rather than having 70% possession with 3 shots and then get beaten by a quick counter