Update has ruined Squad Battles

Harvey420
76 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Has anybody else played Squad Battles since the update? I just lost my second match on Professional EVER 3-0. Every single little thing is in the opponent's favour, every match since the update my players have been incredibly slow and I have only scored 5 goals in 1 game out of all of the games since the update. I used to score 5 on Legendary in the first half. It's completely unplayable and now I don't even want to play the only decent (not anymore) game mode.

I thought "finally, an update, they're going to make the game better now." But they actually managed to make it worse HAHAHAHA. EA are the worst company ever.

Comments

• Recoba
    4384 posts National Call-Up
    And you buy it
  • Maxxxpow
    43 posts Park Captain
    I somehow find it easier now
  • RayS
    34745 posts World Cup Winner
    Mm about the same
  • RayS
    34745 posts World Cup Winner
    Biggest “update” i notice is my keeper wont boot the ball automatically now when i pass the ball back to him and there’s an opponent nearby
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    No change for me... still winning all my games on Professional and Legendary (for any opponents below 80 rating). I don't notice anything different honestly.
  • Ballist1x
    3904 posts National Call-Up
    It's scary if you can lose 3- 0 on.professional yo. I'm bot saying git gud..but like..git gud
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Harder equals worse?
  • mdizzl3
    12439 posts Has That Special Something
    It's the same for me tbh, roughly 4-5 nil on professional and 3-1 ISH on anything higher. If it's more challenging that's a good thing I'd say not worse
  • DutyHarry
    7653 posts League Winner
    I still won all my games in legendary, but it's a bit more difficult, something feels odd about controls and passing, there's some sort of delay, I score less goals now.
  • Boysie91
    13792 posts World Class
    Not noticed much difference and haven't lost in weeks now on Legend
  • Maxxxpow
    43 posts Park Captain
    I even think my players are faster now, they played in mud before
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    they nerfed offense and they op defense and the refs
  • DutyHarry wrote: »
    I still won all my games in legendary, but it's a bit more difficult, something feels odd about controls and passing, there's some sort of delay, I score less goals now.

• Harvey420
    Recoba wrote: »
    And you buy it

I didn't buy it you willyhead
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    8 wins out of 8 on legendary last night. Don’t see any difference pal.
  • Toonleew
    3744 posts National Call-Up
    I can’t believe people play on pro. Legendary is easy
  • Fox_in_the_Box
    267 posts Sunday League Hero
    Harvey420 wrote: »
    Recoba wrote: »
    And you buy it

I didn't buy it you willyhead

Willyhead....I literally LOL...thankyou!! :D

• Harvey420
    nah I just played on legendary and world class and got all 5 goals in the first half, i actually think professional is harder. Some of the tackles and shot blocks they were doing were insane on Pro, beyond ridiculous.
  • JDSPGA2
    91 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    No difference. Still getting to 82k points by Saturday and stopping.
  • antonius
    791 posts Professional
    needed to win last game for elite 1 80k points last two games lost both... havent lost a single on all week, just miss the ones at stupid time in the morning.... they game is what they dont like us talking about but its in the game, cant beleive they get away with it even in offline
  • pekkaa88
    7267 posts Big Money Move
    Didnt notice much difference tbh.. Played 8 on legendary.. Scored atleast 4 goals in every match.. But only conceded once in 8 matches, which is less than usual
  • chatime
    244 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Harvey420 wrote: »
    nah I just played on legendary and world class and got all 5 goals in the first half, i actually think professional is harder. Some of the tackles and shot blocks they were doing were insane on Pro, beyond ridiculous.

This. Legendary is easier than Professional sometimes.
  • WarrenBarton
    10986 posts Has That Special Something
    It’s boring now, they slowed it down and now my players refuse to run onto through balls, they just stop and let the defenders catch up and make the tackle.
  • AngryFUTplayer
    1175 posts Professional
    For me the gameplay now is just sooooo slow. And the button delay is beyond irritating
  • Behnam_12
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    They actually score at will. It's unbelievable. It's rigged. Not worth playing, i'll just end up with a broken controller
  • jefehobbs
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    don't play pro mode...

the AI gets upset at you for that, especially if you have a higher rated team than your opponent OR if you have more IF's or special cards than your opponent. i watched my nephew play through Hunter's career and for a few games he set difficulty to semi-pro so he could catch up on objectives--after one match where he smashed the opponent/AI something like 11-1 the game called him out during the post match interview, throwing a line at him about how it was like he was playing a video game that was set to too easy...point being, the AI/game engine will make things difficult for you if you're trying to "coast" through easy wins. also, matchmaking may have been affected by this last patch for SB's especially regarding low-chem opponents...just because you set difficulty to "pro" doesn't mean the AI won't turn it's defenders into 2nd and 3rd keepers, park the bus at 80 mins no matter the score, steal and intercept a God-like number of your passes, and go into Barca tiki-taka with low rated players whenever it **** well pleases.

just my two cents.
  • tzinc
    3246 posts National Call-Up
    every update/patch ruins SB more and more
    pre-patches SB was very good