88 Petit worth the coin upgrade to 90? Or better upgrading this team elsewhere

FootyFootyFootball
2611 posts Fans' Favourite
As title, I have the 88 and really enjoying him. I can get the 90 if I want to but is it worth the coins when I could potentially upgrade other areas?

Team below for reference

30.1.18.png

Comments

• Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    hmmm, i wondered that too. I have 85 Blanc who i love, but everybody tells me 90 Petit is so much better so going to try him. Looking at the stats between the 88 and 90 there doesn't seem to be anything in it, but you never know with EA. Look how average Blanc's stats are and looks how he plays in game...
  • TomPUFC193416
    173 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I did it because at the time it only cost me about 100k to upgrade to the 90 and you get all the packs etc and I knew I'd keep him for a long time. Not a massive difference in game but the 90 does seem better in general.
  • Stickybelly
    2666 posts Fans' Favourite
    I did it because at the time it only cost me about 100k to upgrade to the 90 and you get all the packs etc and I knew I'd keep him for a long time. Not a massive difference in game but the 90 does seem better in general.

I am going to buy him, i just don't do SBC's because i may want to change direction at some points. The packs are not an incentive for me as i know i will get nothing, and the price is only 100K or so more to buy. I do have some high rated reds i could put in which may save me 200K but still would rather have the tradebale version...
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2611 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tempted by the SBC as I could do it for about 150k uplift - just like to get a few reviews before I take the permanent plunge.

The 88 is an absolute beast for the moment so in no hurry to change, just made me curious about the prime