Arsenal Auba

kukuchev711
1186 posts Play-Off Hero
250-300k?

Comments

• Dinksy
    2237 posts Fans' Favourite
    yeah. im a bit more interested in the OTW tbh.
  • CeeQue
    14172 posts Has That Special Something
    250-300k?

In September
  • chatime
    244 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it confirmed?
  • Dinksy
    chatime wrote: »
    Is it confirmed?
    likely. Just subject to Dortmund finding a replacement, should go back for Immobile lol
  • GoonerJoe88
    1136 posts Professional
    chatime wrote: »
    Is it confirmed?

Auba is following Bellerin on Twitter just recently.

Nothing concrete though.
  • Daniel119614
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    apparently Dortmund agreed a deal with arsenal but want to get a replacement first.
  • GoonerJoe88
    1136 posts Professional
    apparently Dortmund agreed a deal with arsenal but want to get a replacement first.

Dortmund want Batshuayi on loan.
  • Cheetah Thumbs
    4753 posts National Call-Up
    I so hope this doesn't fall through.
  • Daniel119614
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    This could not happen if Dortmund doesn't get a replacement.
  • Dinksy wrote: »

otw will cost a small fortune
  • Dinksy
    Dinksy wrote: »

i'll pay 900k, nothing more, we'll see.

bit risky, he could be a flop in the prem
  • Dinksy

Maybe. One brace and the card will be worth 1.5mil, im willing to take that risk

Maybe. One brace and the card will be worth 1.5mil, im willing to take that risk

good call, will be interesting
  • jefehobbs
    353 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dortmund need Batshuayi on loan, or even Origi...but Immobile coming back would be a dream. just can't believe two of my fav all time players Mkhy and Auba at my LEAST liked "club" ...Arsenal. How did that happen?
  • opasni_
    3686 posts National Call-Up
    Dunno how Milan deal on Auba didn't pass in summer.
  • jefehobbs
    would have been great to see him at Milan. going to be a big culture shock for Auba going from BvB to Arsenal, just totally different club atmosphere, fan base, etc. also, it's not like he is going to be in that much of a different position in the league table if you compare Dortmund to Arsenal...and he will still have NO chance of going far in champions league. he could totally flop at Arsenal, which would not be good for this stage in his career.
  • Behnam_12
    403 posts Sunday League Hero
    jefehobbs wrote: »
    would have been great to see him at Milan. going to be a big culture shock for Auba going from BvB to Arsenal, just totally different club atmosphere, fan base, etc. also, it's not like he is going to be in that much of a different position in the league table if you compare Dortmund to Arsenal...and he will still have NO chance of going far in champions league. he could totally flop at Arsenal, which would not be good for this stage in his career.

How is Milan any better? I know he played there before but that's it. They barely qualify for EL.
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018

that card will never be worth 1.5m
    OTW Neymar barely increased in price and he's a 3rd special card.

There's not much demand for 3* skills forwards as well
  • jefehobbs
    Behnam_12 wrote: »

How is Milan any better? I know he played there before but that's it. They barely qualify for EL.

imho he could have made big impact at Milan, they are a sleeping club right now...and any club is more exciting to watch than Arsenal. i am not a Milan supporter but i like Hakan, R. Rodriguez, and Bonaventura who need someone to feed the ball to, plus, love Bonucci.

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

imho he could have made big impact at Milan, they are a sleeping club right now...and any club is more exciting to watch than Arsenal. i am not a Milan supporter but i like Hakan, R. Rodriguez, and Bonaventura who need someone to feed the ball to, plus, love Bonucci.

milan is ❤️❤️❤️❤️ poor right now
  • Tommygunn
    3346 posts National Call-Up
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

that card will never be worth 1.5m
    OTW Neymar barely increased in price and he's a 3rd special card.

There's not much demand for 3* skills forwards as well

Yeh but Ligue 1 isn’t as popular as epl

• Behnam_12

Like Milan are exciting lmao, I know you hate Arsenal but wow. Arsenal play some wonderful football. Don't be stupid. Milan are so poor right, it's a tragedy to watch.
  • Bob_Dylan
    21308 posts Club Captain

Arsenal play some wonderful football.

Uhmm what?
  • Behnam_12
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

Uhmm what?

You're actually slow if you don't recognize that. One of the best offensively passing teams in the world. Don't come chatting ❤️❤️❤️❤️ here
  • Mdx
    2691 posts Fans' Favourite
    Good news for arsenal.

• You're actually slow if you don't recognize that. One of the best offensively passing teams in the world. Don't come chatting **** here
    [/quote]

• Giroud9267
    516 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »

Uhmm what?

You're actually slow if you don't recognize that. One of the best offensively passing teams in the world. Don't come chatting **** here

• jefehobbs
    will Arsenal play him as a central triker? lone?
  • illinifan
    8676 posts League Winner
    will Arsenal play him as a central triker? lone?

Alongside Lacazette