Savic getting a 4* skill upgrade too?

Angy
2746 posts Fans' Favourite
His card in h2h has been upped to 4* skills. Wow...with the already OP 85 card + plus winter upgrade + skill upgrade....he will surely be one of the best cm in the game? I bought a card today for 95k...do u think he will drop more or should I keep him?

Comments

  • TVP161
    81 posts Park Captain
    dude. he will drop to 55-60k with fut champs rewards coming tomorrow and ppl opening a bunch of packs..
    sell him now.
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    TVP161 wrote: »
    dude. he will drop to 55-60k with fut champs rewards coming tomorrow and ppl opening a bunch of packs..
    sell him now.

    Lol go check his price now dude :p
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    7b68853e4d481223720da8cf4a4dd95f.png


    Wow

    758f257b6e015c5dd1a6d9a10e152433.png
  • Vinny1979
    5294 posts Big Money Move
    :D

    What a card!

    His debut last night scored within 20 seconds :D
  • Icardi9
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    160k after rewards. Glad i bought for 97k at release
  • They Caged Non
    6258 posts Big Money Move
    Awesome Prem destroyer
  • JodyJags
    159 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pulled him in 7.5K pack today
  • Gyan_33
    39276 posts World Cup Winner
    I thought you were talking about Stefan Savic for a second
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4251 posts National Call-Up
    If he was H/H I'd happily buy him. Bit too attacking for a CDM, too slow to be a CAM.
  • They Caged Non
    6258 posts Big Money Move
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I thought you were talking about Stefan Savic for a second

    Haha yeah I came in here expecting a donkey CB who can Berba spin
  • frankybreezy
    81 posts Park Captain
    If he was H/H I'd happily buy him. Bit too attacking for a CDM, too slow to be a CAM.

    so a perfect CM lol
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    Gyan_33 wrote: »
    I thought you were talking about Stefan Savic for a second

    Haha yeah I came in here expecting a donkey CB who can Berba spin
    Ditto
  • TVP161
    81 posts Park Captain
    edited January 2018
    Angy wrote: »
    TVP161 wrote: »
    dude. he will drop to 55-60k with fut champs rewards coming tomorrow and ppl opening a bunch of packs..
    sell him now.

    Lol go check his price now dude :p

    damn. any explanation for his price? i mean stats are awesome but comparing to others in his rating range it's just insane. 31k for allan if who has nearly same stats except shooting. definitely the more defensive option. if you wanna have some more offense in cm/cam postion i'd go for bonaventura, perisic or even pjanic inform versions, all around 70k. there must be some hype around savic for sure. he might get a upgrade to 86/87 rated inform but even then i wouldnt pay 130k for an allround player. i can get a complete and decent midfield in serie a for that amount of coins...
  • Icardi9
    454 posts Sunday League Hero
    TVP161 wrote: »
    Angy wrote: »
    TVP161 wrote: »
    dude. he will drop to 55-60k with fut champs rewards coming tomorrow and ppl opening a bunch of packs..
    sell him now.

    Lol go check his price now dude :p

    damn. any explanation for his price? i mean stats are awesome but comparing to others in his rating range it's just insane. 31k for allan if who has nearly same stats except shooting. definitely the more defensive option. if you wanna have some more offense in cm/cam postion i'd go for bonaventura, perisic or even pjanic inform versions, all around 70k. there must be some hype around savic for sure. he might get a upgrade to 86/87 rated inform but even then i wouldnt pay 130k for an allround player. i can get a complete and decent midfield in serie a for that amount of coins...

    Think that his height along with very good stats all round makes that more expensive. Height is super important and hes still not super slow like that Nzonzi or matic guy. And then hes jumping stat is busted. Normally tall players has lower jumping stats but Savic got height and high jumping stat meaning he wins every single header. Havent seen him loose one in 100 games with the IF and this SIF is even better. If only you could choose his positions at corners manually.
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    edited January 2018
    TVP161 wrote: »
    Angy wrote: »
    TVP161 wrote: »
    dude. he will drop to 55-60k with fut champs rewards coming tomorrow and ppl opening a bunch of packs..
    sell him now.

    Lol go check his price now dude :p

    damn. any explanation for his price? i mean stats are awesome but comparing to others in his rating range it's just insane. 31k for allan if who has nearly same stats except shooting. definitely the more defensive option. if you wanna have some more offense in cm/cam postion i'd go for bonaventura, perisic or even pjanic inform versions, all around 70k. there must be some hype around savic for sure. he might get a upgrade to 86/87 rated inform but even then i wouldnt pay 130k for an allround player. i can get a complete and decent midfield in serie a for that amount of coins...

    Compare him to if goretzka, who overall is faster but otherwise a worse card statwise. Then go look at his price, or if tolisso’s price (another similar player that is def worse than sif savic)
  • sheffutd87
    3441 posts National Call-Up
    Ive bought one. 150k wish I had bought him on day 1 for 90 now big time. Half expected him to be between 70-80k today but got that wrong.

    He looks brilliant and he will be absolutely amazing as an 87 with 4* skills if that happens.

    200k plus then
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    sheffutd87 wrote: »
    Ive bought one. 150k wish I had bought him on day 1 for 90 now big time. Half expected him to be between 70-80k today but got that wrong.

    He looks brilliant and he will be absolutely amazing as an 87 with 4* skills if that happens.

    200k plus then

    He will be an 86 after the upgrade
  • SuperSonicSean
    6158 posts Big Money Move
    TVP161 wrote: »
    Angy wrote: »
    TVP161 wrote: »
    dude. he will drop to 55-60k with fut champs rewards coming tomorrow and ppl opening a bunch of packs..
    sell him now.

    Lol go check his price now dude :p
    Any explanation for his price?

    He's one of the best midfielders in the game and is due a rating and skill upgrade which would put him in a league with players like Pogba and Gullit. He's tall, has great jumping, strength, shooting, passing, and solid defending. He's Nainggolan with height, a stronger weak foot, and he'll soon have better skills. His price is fair IMO.
  • Damo_Suzuki
    2265 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought for 95k and sold for 100k after 3 games thinking he would go cheaper. Oops!!!!!!
  • Littleland95
    17744 posts Moderator
    I bought for 95k and sold for 100k after 3 games thinking he would go cheaper. Oops!!!!!!

    Ouch. Unlucky.
  • Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    I bought for 95k and sold for 100k after 3 games thinking he would go cheaper. Oops!!!!!!

    Can't blame you. Luckily I didn't have access to the market after I bought him....else would have sold him too
Sign In or Register to comment.