Where are you playing 94 Ronaldinho

AJS-17
762 posts Semi-Pro
Where are you playing him?

LW, LF, ST or changing to CAM in game

I currently have him and CR7 untradable and a few others (SIF Son) and just don't know how to fit Ronaldo and DInho in a team together, obviously i can get them in the same team but i've not really liked anything i've tried yet and when it comes to WL i just can't bring myself to leave CR7 or Dinho on the bench

How are you rocking your team with Dinho and anyone got CR7 and dinho in the same team?

Comments

• Sirin
    2504 posts Fans' Favourite
    Just just CR7 as a 7 chem Striker and Ronaldinho on LF in a 4321. Maybe Bale next to Ronaldo?

Can't go wrong with a partnership like that.
  • Tennster10
    1667 posts Play-Off Hero
    LM in 442
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Sirin wrote: »
    Just just CR7 as a 7 chem Striker and Ronaldinho on LF in a 4321. Maybe Bale next to Ronaldo?

Can't go wrong with a partnership like that.

Yeah haven't really tried Bale this year, might see how he is
  • Idek
    9636 posts League Winner
    edited January 2018
    On 7 chem at CM, tried him on 7 chem at ST but I want him more involved in the centre of the pitch
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    Idek wrote: »
    On 7 chem at CM, tried him on 7 chem at ST but I want him more involved in the centre of the pitch

thanks for this! I'd not even thought of playing him CM!

EDIT: completely agree, i tried him at ST and didn't like him not being involved as much, gonna try him at CM
  • King_Boontai
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    Lm 442
  • Idek
    9636 posts League Winner
    Yeah the only reason I was using him up front was for some stupid reason I was thinking he could only get 5 chem in midfield lol
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Idek wrote: »
    Yeah the only reason I was using him up front was for some stupid reason I was thinking he could only get 5 chem in midfield lol

Yeah i'd not even thought about that tbh! I wanted to play him as a CAM but could not play him with that little chem but CM, thats 100% what i'm gonna try. Thanks
  • Gale420
    3987 posts National Call-Up
    He would get 7 Chem at cf as well.
  • Phodri
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    4321 Dinho LF - TOTGS CR7 ST - NIF Bale RF,
    I pause at start to switch Dinho and Bale to shoot across body.
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    Gale420 wrote: »

hmmmm, aren't many formations with a CF though is there? false 9 433 and 4411 is the only ones i can think of, is 4312 a CF?
  • Angy
    2638 posts Fans' Favourite
    AJS-17 wrote: »

In my dreams only unfortunately. Don't have the coins to buy him
  • Phodri
    317 posts Sunday League Hero
    Gale420 wrote: »

hmmmm, aren't many formations with a CF though is there? false 9 433 and 4411 is the only ones i can think of, is 4312 a CF?

4312 is a CAM
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    If you have Rui Costa,its very easy to link him.

I link them like below.And switch to 4-1-2-1-2(2) ingame,both as STs..He still gets good chem.boosts with 7 chem with Hawk

vfk2no.jpg
  • AJS-17
    762 posts Semi-Pro
    ez1907 wrote: »

I currently have him and CR7 untradable and a few others (SIF Son) and just don't know how to fit Ronaldo and DInho in a team together, obviously i can get them in the same team but i've not really liked anything i've tried yet and when it comes to WL i just can't bring myself to leave CR7 or Dinho on the bench

How are you rocking your team with Dinho and anyone got CR7 and dinho in the same team?

I used them like this,Cr7 on 7 chem.And switch 4-1-2-1-2(2) ingame,both as STs..He still gets good chem.boosts with 7 chem with Hawk

vfk2no.jpg

Nice team mate! I would probably do the same as i prefer 2 striker formations. How is Viera?
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    ez1907 wrote: »

I used them like this,Cr7 on 7 chem.And switch 4-1-2-1-2(2) ingame,both as STs..He still gets good chem.boosts with 7 chem with Hawk

vfk2no.jpg

Nice team mate! I would probably do the same as i prefer 2 striker formations. How is Viera?

Thank mate,he is the best all around player i have used for a long time.I think only 90/93 Gullit can be better overall.

I use him at cdm with hawk,with his long legs and stats he is bossing the opponents attacks,he is a very good playmaker,also with hawk his longshots are incredable(but his finesses are bad)