New OTW SBC question

seBozz
609 posts An Exciting Prospect
Hi, I bought a few OTW Brumas and Traores a while ago for 21 - 24 k each.
Sell during hype or while the potential SBC is online ?
Missed it last year so I really don't know.

Comments

• DarthGrowler
    15698 posts World Class
    I can’t rememeber how high they got last year but I think it was a good return. Might be worth holding them and risking it
  • Wonderfulwest
    5095 posts Big Money Move
    I didn’t even notice this, haha I have a few of the lower rated ones didn’t know they doubled in value
  • Dan2501
    1250 posts Professional
    As an example from last year:

Sansone went up to 55k from 21k
    Giuliano went up to 55k from 30k

So you're looking at them potentially going up to around 50k if the SBC proves as popular as last year
  • DarthGrowler
    15698 posts World Class
    I didn’t even notice this, haha I have a few of the lower rated ones didn’t know they doubled in value

I have a bunch of THEO Hernandez. I dont know if EA will be as kind as last year though.
  • Realist
    3152 posts National Call-Up
    If you’ve got them then sell them quick either on hype or on release before undercutting happens and then more come on to the market from people packing rubbish tradeable ones
  • Joestoe
    7946 posts League Winner
    What were the SBC requirements last year like? Didn't play FIFA 17...
  • Idek
    14678 posts Has That Special Something
    On one hand they went up huge last year probably because people weren't expecting them as a requirement whereas people are ready this year so that might affect the increase, on the other hand the winter OTW's are going to be way better than last years which should increase demand
  • Scholesyy
    1405 posts Professional
    Joestoe wrote: »
    What were the SBC requirements last year like? Didn't play FIFA 17...

Think it was one otw and then a pretty low rated team around. So what you paid for was the otw. For the untradeable one. Tradeable I can't remember
  • Ruud
    111 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Tradable 83 rating Squad. There were also summer otw sbc’s. Buying the cheap ones is a very gold option especially with otw from summer: neymar, m’bappe, salah, lacazette, lukaku and others and winter ones like auba, sanches and mkhy. Think the cheapest ones Will be higher this year if there the same requirements...