Best striker regardless of links

BWild
3134 posts National Call-Up
I have my team set up so I can play anyone at ST and then be on full chem. I was considering doing the SBC Al Soma because I could fit him in. Has anyone used him? His stats look great.

Comments

• Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    IF Farfan looks decent for a bad link player
  • BWild
    Bowden92 wrote: »

Don't love 3*/3* but his stats look nice
  • Bowden92
    6072 posts Big Money Move
    True :(
  • Edu
    6547 posts Big Money Move
    Bowden92 wrote: »

I use if farfan and sbc promes together. They are amazing
  • Andybelfast
    10935 posts Has That Special Something
    Lozano tears my **** apart when I play against him
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    IF Martinez just hit 400 in about 360 for me, all online, seasons, DKT, wl etc.

Look at his in game attributes and find me anyone that's better value for money. Strong, fast, agile, balanced, finisher, can head, stamina for days.

Obviously if you can afford IF Aguero or Mertens or something then go nuts but give him a try.

TOTGS Ben Yedder is another underused gem, that weak foot man. Priceless.
  • BWild
    Lozano tears my **** apart when I play against him

I use the SIF as a sub :wink:
  • BWild

Look at his in game attributes and find me anyone that's better value for money. Strong, fast, agile, balanced, finisher, can head, stamina for days.

Obviously if you can afford IF Aguero or Mertens or something then go nuts but give him a try.

TOTGS Ben Yedder is actually my CAM. I freaking love that card.

Martinez looks great, but again, 3*/3*.

I have around 650 give or take so I could get the 88 mertens. I've heard good things about him.
  • jdros
    2536 posts Fans' Favourite
    Al Soma is a good card - obviously there are better, but you can also do worse.
  • Jay1890
    217 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Promes up top, 149 games 114 goals for me

IMAG0498.jpg
  • BWild
    Jay1890 wrote: »
    Promes up top, 149 games 114 goals for me

IMAG0498.jpg

He'd have to be off chem...

I could just do 87 Crespo or 87 Matador..
  • FinneganFach
    2123 posts Fans' Favourite
    BWild wrote: »

I have around 650 give or take so I could get the 88 mertens. I've heard good things about him.

I don't generally skill except for the odd fake shot and cruyff turn so his skills don't bother me and nor does his weak foot. Have scored loads with his left.

Mertens is a cheat code though.
  • BWild
    BWild wrote: »

I don't generally skill except for the odd fake shot and cruyff turn so his skills don't bother me and nor does his weak foot. Have scored loads with his left.

Mertens is a cheat code though.

I'm really considering just taking the plunge and getting the 88. I've only heard good things