How far can EA keep pushing, before the bubble pops?

Comments

• Angy
    2746 posts Fans' Favourite
    Packs have always been crap for me. It's good though...as they always remind me never to spend money on fifa points. Not once have I ever packed a player above 200k (infact have only packed less than 10 cards above 90k) in all these years in Fifa.
  • mosmartin
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Git good...make new accounts each Fifa release. They give you insane pack luck on new accounts just so that they hook you up and rob you after.
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    Clocks ticking on ea
    Time is nearly up

• Aqeel87
    3590 posts National Call-Up
    Clocks ticking on ea
    Time is nearly up

Hopefully
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    There are enough cringeworthy Youtubers editing their videos to make it look like they have “omfg, insane, wtf” pack luck, that any stand people take will be negligible. Young people are influenced by these “celebs” and so waste their money on packs.

Tbh EA are not the irresponsible ones, if they can make money then why not? It’s the consumer that holds all the (credit) cards, but they play them into EAs hands.

I have friends who moan about pack luck and still spend tons of money on the game during every promo. I spend nothing, yet my team is better than theirs simply because I trade. I need them to spend their money though, it’s a symbiotic relationship.
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    Packs are manipulated imo.

I could only pull 82/83s since the begining of the game.

Then suddenly something kicked in and i pulled TOTY Kante,TOTY Bonucci,Lloris,Oblak,informs,lots of 86/85s in a few hours from sbc packs and i completed Ronaldinho sbc while i was having only 15k coins before that.Then it stopped..

If that was pure luck,i could pull a few good players in hundreds of packs before,not all in a few hours.
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class
    edited January 2018
    ez1907 wrote: »

Then suddenly something kicked in and i pulled TOTY Kante,TOTY Bonucci,Lloris,Oblak lots of 86/85s in a few hours from sbc packs and i completed Ronaldinho sbc while i was having only 15k coins before that.

If that was pure luck,i could pull a few good players in hundreds of packs before,not in a few hours.

I’ve heard that for every FUT account , EA employs someone to watch that account and manipulate it. It’s on the interweb so it must be true.
  • Williejno1
    3114 posts National Call-Up
    DeanoZoff wrote: »
    I found it weird how there were no toty Bonuccis on the market and then hey presto loads appear at once.

Ea dont care though, they are raking it in and laughing at everyone at once.
    Yep For around first 6hours on Xbox then at exactly 1am 20 appear at once yea nothing funny going on there
  • ez1907
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018

Then suddenly something kicked in and i pulled TOTY Kante,TOTY Bonucci,Lloris,Oblak lots of 86/85s in a few hours from sbc packs and i completed Ronaldinho sbc while i was having only 15k coins before that.

If that was pure luck,i could pull a few good players in hundreds of packs before,not in a few hours.

I’ve heard that for every FUT account , EA employs someone to watch that account and manipulate it. It’s on the interweb so it must be true.

I also packed Lewandowski in that time,forgot to mention.

You can think whatever you want btw.Im not that naive to believe in luck,for a computer program which was made by human beings.

This is not nature,which cannot be controlled.
  • ofc there's something going on in the background that's f'ed up. When I was searching for TOTY Ramos few hours after his release, I came across some fresh cards with Hunter or Hawk Chemistry Style - the packs always been bad. But I think it's the market that's manipulated...
  • Knowlesdinho
    15133 posts World Class

I also packed Lewandowski in that time,forgot to mention.

You can think whatever you want btw.Im not that naive to believe in luck,for a computer program which was made by human beings.

This is not nature,which cannot be controlled.

There will likely be heat maps for when peak pack openings take place. I just think that most of the time it simply comes down to the roll of a dice.
  • DSmith
    817 posts Semi-Pro
    I've spent way too much on FP's but this is the final year of it. I packed OTW James Rod and nobody else worth over 100k since day 1 from FP's. The only 2 100k+ players I packed were Nainggolan from the Porto SBC and Lukaku from MM's.

When I think about the FP's and then every MM done plus a huge amount of SBC's it makes me realise this has been the worst by an absolute mile for pack weight. I've got a good team I like now but nowhere near getting a CR7 whereas in previous years the return has got me to that level of team.

It's something many of us do but this year seems to be the straw that broke the camels back so to speak.
  • Adexemma001
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    For everyone that turns their back on the game or atleast microtransactions, there is just the next generation coming through to take our place

Look at my past post about ea. I said the same thing and they banned my post.
  • HullCity1904
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    #nomorepackopenings

That's the only way. People have to just stop opening packs.
  • HullCity1904
    3021 posts National Call-Up
    this was a pack opening 2 years ago

notice a bit of a difference? :D

greedy ❤️❤️❤️❤️ EA and their dodgy pack weight.
  • Numlocked_
    2718 posts Fans' Favourite
    The pack luck makes too much of a difference this year. Me and a friend compare teams a lot. I'm a trader, he is not so much. We both spent a little money in the beginning. I have done SBC a lot, he did barely. Just bought th eplayers he wanted. During TOTY I had over 75 packs ready to go. He had 12. Best thing I pulled was an Eric Bailly and a Hinteregger IF. He got TOTY Bonucci.

Bottom line. My club is worth more than his, but just barely. While I trade and invest and he just plays and tries to have fun...