Seeing as I'm as disgusted with the game as when I left, I decided to say to screw it, and go for ADP. I carefully examined his stats, and playstyle, growing increasingly excited by the reviews.
And here I am, left empty... AGAIN.
Rui was awful for me. Poor on the ball, slow, no longer a clinical passer, and an AWFUL finisher.
So I decided to use him and my remaining 480k for an icon I'd heard only positive things about.
I play 92 Del P as a single, or dual ST, on balanced PI's. I use a hawk chem style on him. I try to feed him in behind when the time is right, but I like to stall top of the box to try and set him up (Not forcing it, I promise).
My initial impressions are these -
- He is too slow for this game. Hate to say it, but he's caught up to easily.
- He is laughably weak, getting outmuscled by everyone who catches up to him. Funnily enough, that's just about everyone.
- His finishing is definitely high end, but still leaves me wanting more.
- His Work Rates make it that sometimes, he won't trigger any kind of run whatsoever.
- No semblance of long shots ability whatsoever, only testing the keeper.
I know, I could "get gud", but if I'm completely honest, I'm not a great FIFA player. Don't bother qualifying for WL, and only manage to breach Division 5 IF I'm lucky.
So now, before I'm stuck with a useless icon again, I'd like to ask Del Piero users how they go about using him, and how he becomes a "gamechanger" for them.