Please FIFA I BEG . BRING BACK MANUAL DEFENDING

Swagster123
1751 posts Fans' Favourite
please fifa bring back manual defending this computer defending is so OP at times you can't do anything ill have like 30 tackles and the opposition only has 2 tackles the whole game and its 1-1 like what?

Comments

  • Swagster123
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    ill get so frustrated he ends up getting a dumb counter and scores and just second man press the whole entire time
  • Swagster123
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    and with team of the year out it should't be easy for these pay to win credit card spammers
  • Swagster123
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    and especially fut champs . like you guys have the difficulty set on world class or legendary and the computer defending is extra OP
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    I'm not for full manual, however a return to the reduced ai at the beginning of the game would be welcome, it's a pipe dream
  • RadioShaq
    20512 posts Moderator
    If nobody is going to play manual offense let alone know how to turn it on defense shouldn’t be either.
  • krambizzle
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    Well everybody complained about defending at the start and now they changed it because of you guys complaining so deal with it!
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    krambizzle wrote: »
    Well everybody complained about defending at the start and now they changed it because of you guys complaining so deal with it!

    That's the problem.in a nutshell. EA caved on their vision because some pros and the twitterati complained. Now we have FIFA 17.5
  • Swagster123
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2018
    well both should be manual for at least fut champs . fut champs is for the best of the best not noobs so pro should't be using assist shot or whatever i swear having assisted offence messes you up , for me it dose cause i used assisted offence and it messes me up and the auto switch passing n shooting is terrible. ever since i put my stuff on manual i get stuff done
  • Swagster123
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    the a.i is terrible i dont know how people do it
  • krambizzle
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    krambizzle wrote: »
    Well everybody complained about defending at the start and now they changed it because of you guys complaining so deal with it!

    That's the problem.in a nutshell. EA caved on their vision because some pros and the twitterati complained. Now we have FIFA 17.5

    The defending at the start was much better and there was no need for a change i dont understand what the fuss was about I enjoyed defending! now its just garbage and all these sheeps just following whatever a pro player/youtuber does or says its just ridiculous
  • Swagster123
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    you guys took off the player indicator you and set the difficulty in fut champs .i dont see why not expand peoples skill in fifa . how is this an E-sport if the computer is doing everything for you
  • Swagster123
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    krambizzle wrote: »
    krambizzle wrote: »
    Well everybody complained about defending at the start and now they changed it because of you guys complaining so deal with it!

    That's the problem.in a nutshell. EA caved on their vision because some pros and the twitterati complained. Now we have FIFA 17.5

    The defending at the start was much better and there was no need for a change i dont understand what the fuss was about I enjoyed defending! now its just garbage and all these sheeps just following whatever a pro player/youtuber does or says its just ridiculous
    me too dude , i try to use this computer defense i just cant i have to control my defense at all times cause i feel these guys just run pass the A.I like nothing especially if you know how to dribble its over .
  • Swagster123
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited January 2018
    krambizzle wrote: »
    Well everybody complained about defending at the start and now they changed it because of you guys complaining so deal with it!
    i never complained about the defense . then the dreaded update is what made me complain when i have 30 tackles and guy has 4 and its tied and he still wins the game with random hail marry goal . im playing my heart out and this guys just using computer defense
  • krambizzle
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    krambizzle wrote: »
    Well everybody complained about defending at the start and now they changed it because of you guys complaining so deal with it!
    i never complained about the defense . then the dreaded update is what made me complain when i have 30 tackles and guy has 4 and its tied and he still wins the game with random hail marry goal . im playing my heart out and this guys just using computer defense

    Well you may not have complained, but my point was that the Fifa Community complained at the start about defending, EA changed it and now the community want EA to change it back basically the Fifa community sucks and is just full of idiots who turn this game into garbage
  • Swagster123
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    krambizzle wrote: »
    krambizzle wrote: »
    Well everybody complained about defending at the start and now they changed it because of you guys complaining so deal with it!
    i never complained about the defense . then the dreaded update is what made me complain when i have 30 tackles and guy has 4 and its tied and he still wins the game with random hail marry goal . im playing my heart out and this guys just using computer defense

    Well you may not have complained, but my point was that the Fifa Community complained at the start about defending, EA changed it and now the community want EA to change it back basically the Fifa community sucks and is just full of idiots who turn this game into garbage

    facts . they should of left the defending . okay keepers yeh that was an issue but other then that the game was great
  • krambizzle
    345 posts Sunday League Hero
    krambizzle wrote: »
    krambizzle wrote: »
    Well everybody complained about defending at the start and now they changed it because of you guys complaining so deal with it!
    i never complained about the defense . then the dreaded update is what made me complain when i have 30 tackles and guy has 4 and its tied and he still wins the game with random hail marry goal . im playing my heart out and this guys just using computer defense

    Well you may not have complained, but my point was that the Fifa Community complained at the start about defending, EA changed it and now the community want EA to change it back basically the Fifa community sucks and is just full of idiots who turn this game into garbage

    facts . they should of left the defending . okay keepers yeh that was an issue but other then that the game was great

    ye keepers were bad but apart from that the game was great and now its absolute crap everything is brken not just fut
  • SeaDawgBob
    1019 posts Professional
    The biggest gripe I have is sometimes the AI defends and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes every defender is unpassable (blocking, tackling, etc) other times they'll let you dribble right by. Regardless of what they decided to do (AI vs Manual) at least make it consistent.
  • Swagster123
    1751 posts Fans' Favourite
    the pros shouldn't of
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »
    The biggest gripe I have is sometimes the AI defends and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes every defender is unpassable (blocking, tackling, etc) other times they'll let you dribble right by. Regardless of what they decided to do (AI vs Manual) at least make it consistent.

    yeh bro i do not take my chances using computer defense at all
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    SeaDawgBob wrote: »
    The biggest gripe I have is sometimes the AI defends and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes every defender is unpassable (blocking, tackling, etc) other times they'll let you dribble right by. Regardless of what they decided to do (AI vs Manual) at least make it consistent.

    this.
    how does ea decide you get full on assistance?
    mine seem to stand around scratching their nutz on second man press.
    they stand 5 yards off..i switch and l2 r2 and they dont do as i say....the reactions are so bad.

    im presuming this is a udp packet loss issue....which means those who get higher packet loss to the server are at a higher disadvantage....
  • VVV13
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Guys, the game is broken AF! Sitting here going on about it isn't gonna solve it because nobody is listening!
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    VVV13 wrote: »
    Guys, the game is broken AF! Sitting here going on about it isn't gonna solve it because nobody is listening!

    i know lets say nothing then it will get fixed right?
  • VVV13
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    VVV13 wrote: »
    Guys, the game is broken AF! Sitting here going on about it isn't gonna solve it because nobody is listening!

    i know lets say nothing then it will get fixed right?

    Think to yourself, the game has been out for months and people have been calling for it to be removed. Logic?
  • Martythedoc
    2515 posts Fans' Favourite
    I just wish EA hadn't caved. Just lost 4-1 to pure counter attack 0 pressure. His full back line on the edge of the box. With all the auto blocking it's impossible to break down. So I have 70% of the ball and being punished for playing well.

    I can't play that way it's boring. And you can't just wait them out since pens are broken since low to the side always go in due to goalkeeper animation.

    Every time I play someone like this I just hate FIFA more and more.

    I won't be like I'm done with FIFA as that's not true, I've put in to much time. I will however not buy FIFA 19. Hopefully it's an improvement but I doubt it since we are currently on FIFA 17.5.
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    VVV13 wrote: »
    VVV13 wrote: »
    Guys, the game is broken AF! Sitting here going on about it isn't gonna solve it because nobody is listening!

    i know lets say nothing then it will get fixed right?

    Think to yourself, the game has been out for months and people have been calling for it to be removed. Logic?

    no logic involved.

    they dont want to change it for another reason.
    its a part fo the gameplay they see which lowers the skill gap and keeps fish int he game..

    but we have a right to say something and we will.

    think unions v management.
    if you dont stand up you have to bend over...im not one for bending over if you know what i mean
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    one thing that gets me about the defending is irl you want to engage the ball or at least attempt to.
    in this game it makes you stand off.
    you should be able to come to the ball and the other player should have to do a skill move or read the movement and make a decision...flick it past you , skill or pass the ball.

    this game at times is alien to football.

    they need to remove all other influences which they use to lower the skill gap.

    if a defending side wants to hold a line there should be better instructions.
    as a defender this game is nothing like the game itself
Sign In or Register to comment.