Prime Icon SBC Thread

Comments

• coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Why do prime cards not have traits?
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Just did Overmars for 385k before packs for Dinho. Pires next.
  • Mike_Pickford
    3691 posts National Call-Up
    For those of you that have done then, what's the best way to do Ronaldinho and Vieira primes? I've already done Rui Costa for ADP, so I'm assuming it's Schmeichel, Overmars, Pires, Shearer and Deco, then buying one final legend? Got the weekend to myself pretty much, know it's going to take me best part of a full day to do all of them. Could be worth it in the end though with over 50 packs to open.
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite
    For those of you that have done then, what's the best way to do Ronaldinho and Vieira primes? I've already done Rui Costa for ADP, so I'm assuming it's Schmeichel, Overmars, Pires, Shearer and Deco, then buying one final legend? Got the weekend to myself pretty much, know it's going to take me best part of a full day to do all of them. Could be worth it in the end though with over 50 packs to open.

I did Overmars, pete, and deco. Overmars I did for 180k before packs like a month ago had so many untradables
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    can someone post a gif or YouTube video of Ronaldinho doing his custom celebration?
  • Agent Murhawk
    8371 posts League Winner
    need some advice, so if I have some high rated untradeables ranging from 85-90 rated does it matter what SBC i put them in for Ronaldinho?

For example, I need to get Prime Schemeicel does it matter if i put my 85/86's in his SBC versus R10's SBC?
  • SebCFC123
    7342 posts Big Money Move
    need some advice, so if I have some high rated untradeables ranging from 85-90 rated does it matter what SBC i put them in for Ronaldinho?

For example, I need to get Prime Schemeicel does it matter if i put my 85/86's in his SBC versus R10's SBC?
    Course not, just means you get an icon to submit for even cheaper
  • Ozz
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just the Milan SBC to go and I've got him. Did the Schmeichel SBC to get him so I've got a good few packs to open once I'm done.
  • McRaven
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Did Ronaldinho today, man I'm doing some crazy things with this card. Dribbling and skillmoves are insane!

Had Schmeichel and Rui untradeable and they went in, did the rest with untradeables for around 1,3 million.
  • WonderMouse
    2068 posts Fans' Favourite

I just did Big pete, Deco and Ronaldinho in the last 24 hours, trust me your going to have to submit like 30 86-88 rated cards it doesn't matter. I've bought Ozil and Hummels like 6 times each
  • JoresOkore5
    1312 posts Professional
    Matthäus or TOTY Kante?
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26043 posts Player of the Year
    Im tempted to do Dinho, game is dead for me and he seems like the only player to bring it back to life.

I have 1.5mil,
    SBC Cavani,
    SBC Pirlo,
    SBC Hamsik,
    86 Salah,
    Prime ADP,

And the lot can be used for him.

Not even sure that will be enough :grimace:
  • Ozz
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ronnie done, opened the packs.

100k - Burki
    100k - Asensio
    100k - Benatia
    50k - BALE
  • Diggy
    13706 posts Has That Special Something
    Im tempted to do Dinho, game is dead for me and he seems like the only player to bring it back to life.

I have 1.5mil,
    SBC Cavani,
    SBC Pirlo,
    SBC Hamsik,
    86 Salah,
    Prime ADP,

Wait for Crespo :D

Or at least wait until your site you have enough
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26043 posts Player of the Year
    Diggy wrote: »

I have 1.5mil,
    SBC Cavani,
    SBC Pirlo,
    SBC Hamsik,
    86 Salah,
    Prime ADP,

Wait for Crespo :D

Or at least wait until your site you have enough

I’m too reckless for my own good :grimace:
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    Ugh I wish I could put Overmars into ADP, could only use him for Bergy...
  • S P 4 C E Y
    2436 posts Fans' Favourite
    Did Henry for around 2m, including SBC Cavani, Casillas, and eoe Pirlo.

Packed Pogba which lessened the blow.

Also got Lloris and Oblak, and untradable Handanovic out of the weekly challenges.

Dunno what I've got with goalkeepers, packed Neuer earlier in the year! Very little else!
  • Lee_JF
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Doing r10 but doing the cycle of Overmars Rui Costa and pires first, gunna be a longgggggg night
  • Shane
    23803 posts Club Captain
    Lee_JF wrote: »
    Doing r10 but doing the cycle of Overmars Rui Costa and pires first, gunna be a longgggggg night

Same bro. It's such a drag :lol:

Should be fun opening the packs after though
  • S12
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Matthäus or TOTY Kante?

I have the same question, but try out Matthäus loan. Normally don't play with loans but since it's an expensive one I am trying him first. First game two goals, one longshot and one Finesse shot outside the box. At first, I was pretty sure I wanted to go with Kante, but already in doubt after 1 game with Matthäus
  • Gedi24
    109 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dinho finished. Had to sell my wife, kid and Mum to afford him... but he’s worth it!
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    @Blarix is Yashin any good?
  • xHerdie
    4094 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    Did Dinho for 2.229m using Schmeichal Pires and Pirlo

Got absolute **** from packs though

Edit- that 2.299 includes the cost of doing both primes as well
  • Samuel Eto'o
    19344 posts World Class
    xHerdie wrote: »

Enjoy man! Using his loan atm and he's fantastic and more importantly it feels like you're using Dinho.

Still not sure if I should get him now or make a more balanced team and save up. If the team around him is good enough I'd be willing to trade in ADP and MVB I think so that means I'll 'only' have to save up 1.5 mil...
  • xHerdie
    4094 posts National Call-Up
    xHerdie wrote: »

Enjoy man! Using his loan atm and he's fantastic and more importantly it feels like you're using Dinho.

Still not sure if I should get him now or make a more balanced team and save up. If the team around him is good enough I'd be willing to trade in ADP and MVB I think so that means I'll 'only' have to save up 1.5 mil...

Yeah I'm really looking forward to it! Gonna play as much as I can tonight cause I have work tomorrow. I'd say go for the Prime if you can keep MVB in front, feel like tht would be a dream pairing
  • Ozz
    1980 posts Play-Off Hero
    Only played 1 game with Dinho but believe the hype, he feels so much better than any other player on the ball.
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    2987 posts National Call-Up
    edited January 2018
    coatsy2008 wrote: »
    Why do prime cards not have traits?

Because it's EA
  • TrueBlueBl00d
    1133 posts Professional
    Did Ronaldinho Prime, 90 packs stacked.. only really got 2 IF Ox and Alba to note. Up came 3 - 100ks & 50k nothing in 50k or 2 - 100k's and last pack of the day - Prime Bergkamp :D :D :D First icon/Legend packed, sadly and embarrassingly near cried.
  • Brownie1524
    9172 posts League Winner
    On my way to ADP, screw it! Completed Deco, put him in and did the Juventus part as well. From all the purchases it ticked a few of the weekly objectives for packs as well...
    Packs so far from these - Be ready to laugh!
    Two Players Pack (untradeable) - discard
    TPP (untradeable) - discard
    TPP (untradeable) - discard
    Premium Electrum (untradeable) - discard
    Premium Gold - Deulofeu
    Prem Gold - Hector (80 Germany CDM)
    Prem Gold - CDM > CM card
    Jumbo Prem Gold - 1,000 coin redeem
    Rare Gold - 2 squad fitness
    Mega - Gold squad fitness
    Prem Gold Players - Lallana
    Prime Gold Players - Mascherano
    Jumbo Rare Players - Not even a walkout 83 hahahaha. Lucas
    So all together I made back like 30k, how pathetic.
  • futureyears
    1173 posts Professional
    Prime Yashin or TOTY DDG??

Thoughts?