WOW - 94 Ronaldinho

Preppypitcha77
329 posts Sunday League Hero
Finished up his SBC (had done Prime Schmeciel, Overmars and Costa in the market dip so it was pretty straightforward) and let me tell you, he is worth the coins.

I've taken him for a 5 game test drive and he's banged in more than a goal a game, but that's not the only thing. He just feels like the game is "programmed" in his favor. Positioning and runs are impeccable, lucky bounces to his feet seem a common occurrence and his ability to draw in defenders and free up a darting striker or midfielder is uncanny. Trust me your opponents will key in on him so if you have another good finisher up top for him to supply you won't be lacking for goals scored.

As far as him being a LW, I wouldn't sweat it. The majority of people insta pause anyway and will shift him to CAM or ST I would imagine in order to play him at full Chem. I'm running him in my Brazil squad (my only squad actually), so him and Neymar on the wings have proven loads of fun to play with. He certainly has injected a boost in my interest in the game as it had been growing stale recently for me.

Comments

• Preppypitcha77
    TL/DR - 10/10 would buy again!
  • Hasmust
    379 posts Sunday League Hero
    ^^give it 2-3 weeks lol. I mean I'm glad you enjoyed him and hope you continue to enjoy him.

Anywho man. For people who LOVE Ronaldinho, go unlock him. The game sucks anyway. There will be games where your opponents rubbish players will outperform him but that's fifa.
  • RandomLhama83
    10092 posts Has That Special Something
    lol... wait til you play with him in WL and you get hammered.. you will be singing a different tune soon.
  • Numlocked_
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero
    Wich players do you rock in that Brazil team? I've had one for ages, altough it's a pretty cheap one...
  • ItsOnlyAli
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    Too soon bro give it at least 50 games then see how you feel
  • Dronegan
    1123 posts Professional
    Yeah hes good. I Usually sometimes sub him on after Martial stamina runs out
  • opasni_
    3668 posts National Call-Up
    5 games is too low number of games..real test is after 15-20games played on WL, when u get matched up with mkre skillful players.
  • ItsOnlyAli
    395 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited January 2018
    Dronegan wrote: »

Haha
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move

i think totgs ronaldo is a better sub for martial but maybe thats just me
  • AliasMaurice
    2063 posts Fans' Favourite
    All this after 10 games or after 50 games you'll see the difference is nonsense.

If a card is quality it's quality. End of. Bad games here and there no doubt but if he's doing the business in 10 games or so he'll do them in a 1000.
  • Preppypitcha77

This is too good :D
  • Preppypitcha77
    edited January 2018
    opasni_ wrote: »
    5 games is too low number of games..real test is after 15-20games played on WL, when u get matched up with mkre skillful players.

I had 89 Dinho for over 150 games and 91 Dinho for over 250 games. I don't need a huge sample size to feel the difference with this 94 prime version. Having so many games with the other Dinhos under my belt, I can feel a tangible difference with this one already despite the low amount of games. Just my opinion!
  • King_Boontai
    2072 posts Fans' Favourite
    Won division 1 8 wins, he is unreal
  • Preppypitcha77
    Numlocked_ wrote: »
    Wich players do you rock in that Brazil team? I've had one for ages, altough it's a pretty cheap one...

Dinho and Neymar on the wings with Jesus at ST. Futmas Fabinho with IF Allan and Casemiro. Gold versions of Marcelo, Miranda, Silva and Alves on the back line and IF Enderson at keeper.

The midfield is a little defensive but they all are great passers (especially Allan)
  • Numlocked_
    1728 posts Play-Off Hero

Dinho and Neymar on the wings with Jesus at ST. Futmas Fabinho with IF Allan and Casemiro. Gold versions of Marcelo, Miranda, Silva and Alves on the back line and IF Enderson at keeper.

The midfield is a little defensive but they all are great passers (especially Allan)

I have Jesus IF at striker. He is a monster. Ederson OTW aswell. How is Thiago Silva defensively?
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro

@Preppypitcha77 who plays at 7chem on your wings? Dinho or neymar?
  • Preppypitcha77

I have Jesus IF at striker. He is a monster. Ederson OTW aswell. How is Thiago Silva defensively?

I find him to be a rock personally. Perfect link with Alves may have them both playing extra well
  • Preppypitcha77
    Andy1980 wrote: »

Neymar on the RW. Dinho on 10 Chem over everything lmao
  • MxM15
    833 posts Semi-Pro
    Andy1980 wrote: »

Neymar on the RW. Dinho on 10 Chem over everything lmao

How does neymar perform on the right?
  • Preppypitcha77
    edited January 2018
    He's solid. 5* weak foot helps for those cut in curlers and I don't notice any lack of performance due to the lower chem
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    He's solid. 5* weak foot helps for those cut in curlers and I don't notice any lack of performance due to the lower chem

skills u mean
  • Preppypitcha77
    He's 5* / 5*
  • FAL
    307 posts Sunday League Hero
    The game is totally favored towards him. Just played against him and my defenders don’t even react when he’s around. Should be called Ghost Ronaldinho
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    He's 5* / 5*

He is?
  • holdenwait
    57399 posts National Treasure
    He's 5* / 5*

he is?? got him but didnt even check , I was too sleepy to play WL after spending hours completing the sbcs. Don't think so tho
  • Carlos181
    3833 posts National Call-Up
    holdenwait wrote: »
    He's 5* / 5*

he is?? got him but didnt even check , I was too sleepy to play WL after spending hours completing the sbcs. Don't think so tho

No. He’s 4/5
  • holdenwait
    57399 posts National Treasure
    Yeah figured
  • Demon_reborn
    2709 posts Fans' Favourite
    Its dinhos hair and personalised movement that makes him the goat.

Its like he is dancing past you with his shimmy body.g
  • Tennster10
    1928 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just got loan version and play about 7 games in WL with him. Play him at LM in 442
    His positioning is really good! 3 assist and 2 goals. But he involved in almost every goal i scored. I have pires there before and its night and day. Will trade in Pires overmars and Rui to get him after loan finish.
    Big fan of him too.
  • nope123
    1369 posts Professional
    holdenwait wrote: »
    He's 5* / 5*

They were discussing Neymar who is 5 / 5