How is 92 Del Piero?

92 Icon... any reviews? Best position to stick him in? Best chem style? Thanks

Comments

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    You better avoid the slightest contact otherwise he's down on the floor
  • Zameenan
    93 posts Park Captain
    Played almost 500 games with him, if you get any space anywhere inside or outside the area it's a goal. Just don't expect him to hold on to the ball for ages as everyone uses high aggression and pressure. Touch, finesse, goal. Don't try and overplay it. He's an absolute monster
  • Zameenan
    93 posts Park Captain
    Zameenan wrote: »
    Played almost 500 games with him, if you get any space anywhere inside or outside the area it's a goal. Just don't expect him to hold on to the ball for ages as everyone uses high aggression and pressure. Touch, finesse, goal. Don't try and overplay it. He's an absolute monster

I play him CAM with hunter but there might be a better chem style. If you want a striker get the 87
  • Andys_rtg
    501 posts Sunday League Hero
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

Amen to that
  • Viggo 007 wrote: »
    :D

Thanks for the heads up!

I play him CAM with hunter but there might be a better chem style. If you want a striker get the 87

He looks like the perfect cam <3

• Stkyfngz
    4847 posts National Call-Up
    Not sure why i got a random notification to come here :open_mouth:
  • holdenwait
    57454 posts National Treasure
    legendary
  • HullCity1904
    1994 posts Fans' Favourite
    i just got him. amazing long shots and finishing and agility

just don't hold onto to the ball in a straight line with him
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I'm gonna be trying him as the attacking cm in a false nine, do you guys think it could work?