Has anyone had enough patience to wait for full TOTY before pack opening?

Comments

• Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    RayS wrote: »
    I got 90 Packs.... it's killing me.

Stay strong man. It will be worth it.

Oh and it will be. Kagawa is a boss in game.
  • neo_wolf82
    420 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im not expecting a toty from my packs but i do hope i get some high rated cards to make profit, i have 531k coins and want to buy viera so bad.
  • RayS
    25318 posts Player of the Year

Stay strong man. It will be worth it.

Oh and it will be. Kagawa is a boss in game.

Kagawa is the man. If he got an IF I’d lose my flippin mind. Maybe he will this half of the season
  • Clancy
    7736 posts League Winner

Stay strong man. It almost certainly won'tbe worth it.

• RayS
    edited January 2018
    Clancy wrote: »

Stay strong man. It almost certainly won'tbe worth it.

I just like the pack animations :D
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’ve got 104 packs, wife just told me she’s not out tomorrow night now but Saturday!!! No go out I have packs to open for toty. Same as you @RayS I like the animations on console so don’t want to open on the companion.

Got lucky in totgs packed De Bruyne, Nif Neuer and Nif Aguero from around 50 packs.
  • RayS
    Enigma8784 wrote: »
    I’ve got 104 packs, wife just told me she’s not out tomorrow night now but Saturday!!! No go out I have packs to open for toty. Same as you @RayS I like the animations on console so don’t want to open on the companion.

Got lucky in totgs packed De Bruyne, Nif Neuer and Nif Aguero from around 50 packs.

That’s some mad pack luck already.

Haha tell the wife she can open the packs for u. Get a couple glasses of wine and call it “romantic pack opening”!
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite

Haha tell the wife she can open the packs for u. Get a couple glasses of wine and call it “romantic pack opening”!

Haha I'll probably do that with my 20 packs
  • RayS

Haha I'll probably do that with my 20 packs

The wife would get the biggest bouquet of flowers if she pulled TOTY Ronaldo!!
  • futaddikt
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lol live from bahamas , whoever has packs stscked yakl getting nothing from it msybe willaim carvalho hahahah keep putting money in ea pockets! Git gud
  • Enigma8784
    1823 posts Play-Off Hero

Haha not sure that’s going to work lol. Yeah that’s my luck for 18 gone I’m sure
  • RemyS
    779 posts Semi-Pro
    D3ATHSQUAD wrote: »
    Yep... it's been no problem. I have 65 packs to open - and I have a trip this weekend.

Because I am into drama, I am actually not going to open the packs until I get back home on Sunday night so I can do it on my console since my only access from Friday AM on will be with my iPad on the webapp.

I'm like you and RayS, I would prefer to open them on console, and I'm also away this w-e. However, if TOTY are in packs for 48, it would be too late to open them Sunday night.
    Also, it probably take some time to open them, if you want to check price of most players you'll need to sell. I'll try to have a nearly empty transfer list before I start to open, but even with that might not be able to open them all at once, as you might need a few cycles to sell all the duplicates.

Oh, and I could still have many players at 650 this morning and tonight. It's quite time consuming however :)
  • RayS
    RemyS wrote: »
    Yep... it's been no problem. I have 65 packs to open - and I have a trip this weekend.

Because I am into drama, I am actually not going to open the packs until I get back home on Sunday night so I can do it on my console since my only access from Friday AM on will be with my iPad on the webapp.

I'm like you and RayS, I would prefer to open them on console, and I'm also away this w-e. However, if TOTY are in packs for 48, it would be too late to open them Sunday night.
    Also, it probably take some time to open them, if you want to check price of most players you'll need to sell. I'll try to have a nearly empty transfer list before I start to open, but even with that might not be able to open them all at once, as you might need a few cycles to sell all the duplicates.

Oh, and I could still have many players at 650 this morning and tonight. It's quite time consuming however :)

Good point... @D3ATHSQUAD hope you’ve made sure you have time to open packs before TOTY is out of packs.

Yeaaaah it is a bit of a pain to bid on 600-650 (i did 700 on occassion) but since chem requirements are so low, you can mass bid pretty effectively. I think I got it down to 5-10 min per Premium Upgrade SBC
  • RayS
    edited January 2018
    Also, it’s such a pain to work with the untradeable cards from the Prem Upgrade packs. Can’t sell them for anything obviously so I always have to sign out of my account, log back in, and use the dups in another upgrade SBC before going back to opening more packs
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up

@RayS @RemyS

Yes... definitely going to check and double-check the timing before waiting until then. If full TOTY is only 48 hours I'll unfortunately have to do it on the web app. :(

• RayS

@RayS @RemyS

Yes... definitely going to check and double-check the timing before waiting until then. If full TOTY is only 48 hours I'll unfortunately have to do it on the web app. :(

Imagine packing NIF Kante an hour after TOTY is over :'( :'(
  • D3ATHSQUAD
    2984 posts National Call-Up
    That’s a long wait till Sunday tho! U can cheat and open one or two on webapp :)

If I do wait until Sunday night I'll at least have to open the Jumbo Premium Gold Packs before then from my Icon Edition so that might be a good fix.

• RayS
    That’s a long wait till Sunday tho! U can cheat and open one or two on webapp :)

If I do wait until Sunday night I'll at least have to open the Jumbo Premium Gold Packs before then from my Icon Edition so that might be a good fix.

Dang you’ve saved your Icon edition packs till now?
  • Retro_G
    28184 posts Player of the Year
    I've 6 left for tomorrow.
  • zoltan88zadine
    1854 posts Play-Off Hero
    saved all for Saturday so at least its the weekend to help quell the disappoint of pulling a bunch of LW Portugal Nani and ST France Atletico Gamerio
  • RayS
    saved all for Saturday so at least its the weekend to help quell the disappoint of pulling a bunch of LW Portugal Nani and ST France Atletico Gamerio

Let’s all keep track of how many Nanis we pull :)
  • RayS
    edited January 2018
    For some reason I have packed Bernardo Silva multiple times in the past :D

EA must know I’m a United fan
  • Denisianes
    8066 posts League Winner
    Now the 12 packs from Dinho join the Vieira packs so that's nice. I'm ready to pack my second walkout for this iteration tomorrow!
  • Suarez8
    997 posts Professional
    No problem until now.
    Hoping I can resist to spend money during the weekend as well :#
  • RayS
    Denisianes wrote: »
    Now the 12 packs from Dinho join the Vieira packs so that's nice. I'm ready to pack my second walkout for this iteration tomorrow!

Dang u already done Dinho??
  • IxToMxI
    5502 posts Big Money Move
    Only had 10 packs saved as I physically can’t save them, opened them all just now got Neymar so quite happy tbf.

Will load 12k tomorrow and give the dice a roll
  • RayS
    #staystrong
  • Idek
    10087 posts Has That Special Something
    Had to rely on bronze packs for any pack urges I've had for the last 3 weeks :D
  • RayS
    Baaaah it’s so hard to waaaaait!
  • golazo
    1255 posts Play-Off Hero
    Have 70 saved. I’m waitin till Sunday.