FIFA 18 Gameplay Discussion & Issues

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • NornIron
    16089 posts World Class
    Gameplay isn't too bad tonight on fut seasons even when its bad is still better than BT ever was so that's a plus. Biggest problem is closing down the oppositions if feels like the CPU makes it easier for my opponent's. But the sluggish delay isn't there anymore actually love being able to skill.
  • BFC CLARETTRICK
    1283 posts Professional
    This game is a disease.

It is thats why i refuse to play it anymore I've got a pretty good team on the game but it just dosen't matter 1 bit what team you have if the gameplay is sluggish and its the same on squad battles changing connections isn't the problem its the game itself theres no denying it connection isn't an issue its just an excuse to defend this embarassing game.
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    With the game the first thing we need is EA to do their part and remove all "assistance" and this type of "stuff", in all game modes. Just have it has the game, with no other influences at all.

Once we have this we know the game part of it is completely neutral. Then, it's the servers for EA, which EA can totally influence this by investing. Then the final part left is our ISP networks, and what they connect via to reach EA, this is the part which I would say is the least likely to alter.
  • bjornheisenberg
    3714 posts National Call-Up
    ea certainly dont help with the other "stuff".

offline is fine apart from the bs....gets a bit tedious.
    kind of accept they put that s*** in offline but online is unacceptable imo

disgusting company.
    hope the gambling commission nail their sorry *****
  • bberger
    7837 posts League Winner
    if i rage sell this year it will be my last fifa 100%
    already considering never getting battlefield again...that games a disaster for me.

uncharted is great online

this. too much fishy stuff going on. I actually quit with the end of 17 and stayed strong until an illness forced me to be stuck at hospital/home for 4 weeks so I came back as I needed to fill my time.

With me working again hopefully next week and this being my first WL (and most likely my past) I may skip all of EA franchises until their (not yet criminal) methods get legislated.
    Whats going on with on the fly slider manipulation is mind boggling...
  • bjornheisenberg
    btw been onto my isp today...usual s***.
    send us a traceroute.
    ny reply....i havent paid for a udp package so cat send you a relevant one atm.
    icmp was playing up on the local nodes and the 3 after (last night) and i gave them the ips to contact.

lets see what the "esports" sponsors do...******** shambles.
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    Not sure what the WL is like so far this weekend, I'll be giving it a miss as it just takes up far to much time to achieve for me nowadays. Last weekend it was pretty decent though, only had the odd dodgy game, most were pretty silky smooth, which was nice to get.
  • [Deleted User]
    0 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    Yep its back to the ❤️❤️❤️❤️ laggy sluggish slow delayed gameplay on FUT online seasons, didn't last long.
  • bjornheisenberg
    only played 1 yesterday online....it was good.
    bf1 also good.
    pings to the ea servers have lowered by 15-20ms bf1.
    isp must have done something after i had a moan.
  • LSB1210
    576 posts An Exciting Prospect
    only played 1 yesterday online....it was good.
    bf1 also good.
    pings to the ea servers have lowered by 15-20ms bf1.
    isp must have done something after i had a moan.

Hello! Can you tell me how can I check the connection to the servers?
  • bjornheisenberg
    on bf1 you need to go into the options and show the netgraph....
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    edited January 2018
    After I last posted fut online seasons picked up again and had some good games, after all this time of trying finally got back up to div 2 now. Lets see how long this lasts.

It's almost impossible these days.... Is it just me or as almost every team got Hernandez, Henry, Rui costa, Overmars, Viera etc etc etc and thats without 91 Kane as the other worst player in the team, along with some other high in forms to make up the team. You literally get steam rollered and flattened by these teams no matter what you do.

This shows where we are, and exactly why EA will not change a thing - how much money are these team owners lining EA's pockets and encouraging them to continue to build this game around this?
  • BeardedBerk
    1797 posts Play-Off Hero
    JIO22 wrote: »
    After I last posted fut online seasons picked up again and had some good games, after all this time of trying finally got back up to div 2 now. Lets see how long this lasts.

It's almost impossible these days.... Is it just me or as almost every team got Hernandez, Henry, Rui costa, Overmars, Viera etc etc etc and thats without 91 Kane as the other worst player in the team, along with some other high in forms to make up the team. You literally get steam rollered and flattened by these teams no matter what you do.

This shows where we are, and exactly why EA will not change a thing - how much money are these team owners lining EA's pockets and encouraging them to continue to build this game around this?

Use to be a privilege having to earn or luckily packing an icon or 2 for my team... Now you can just do an sbc for one its a joke imo
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    Very true, it's how I still try to do it, play and earn and progressively build your team but you get complete out done by these iconic teams that have must of had thousands of pounds thrown at it.

The 1 good thing of this, when you do come up against these teams and beat them, it brings a lot of joy. I can visualise the opponent probably crying on the other end though :D .

DKT gameplay seems very smooth so far, very good today.
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    One thing I have noticed over the last week or 2 is I have started to get the full 5 green bars for the latency representation when on the opponents screen before a match. Since this changed to the 5 bar system I have never ever had 1 match on the full 5 green bars, only ever 4 bars being the best that I would see.

Something has changed either in my network, or are EA doing work to improve our match up to opponents.
  • bjornheisenberg
    5 bars means little imo
    had 5 bars a few times last night...dodgy gameplay.

today tried a few dkts and tbf they have been equal....
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    I'm not saying it's a true reflection, as per my 4 bar games at times they were awful. Unplayable. But never seen 5 bars before, up until a week or so back. Now getting them quite often.
  • bjornheisenberg
    imo its a sure sign they are using icmp....but i guess we knew they were very stupid.

played again and during a dkt match i felt it go...normal seasons and fut seasons were also bad....bf1 lasted about 5 mins and had to quit.

didnt bother to check the route as i know wtf has happened.

frustrating as i play a few and then give up...which tends to get me relegated in seasons.
    seems to be a patern now at nights...beyond a certain time gameplay tends to get dodgy...930 seems to be when they finish eating round here and start hogging the internet
  • bjornheisenberg
    JIO22 wrote: »

Only had pires who I since sold and bought neymar.
    Not traded or put money in.
    Just hoarded non valuable players...and bought up leagues.
    Those with multiple icons must have traded, had pack luck early or pumped money in

I've got two fitness sides and n th are decent.
    Three league sbc players three futmas players plus packed ut bale

Shame my connection isn't consistent lol
  • NornIron
    16089 posts World Class
    Bandwidth usage in the last hour 2.11GB and I've only played 2 matches on squad battles, gameplay was awful the players felt to sensitive to move but switching was delayed.
    Nothing downloading.
  • bjornheisenberg
    someone hacked into your router?
    thats a hell of a lot...normal online play wont use more than 30MBs per game
  • NornIron
    16089 posts World Class
    someone hacked into your router?
    thats a hell of a lot...normal online play wont use more than 30MBs per game

It was on the xbox one under network settings but I have automatic updates off and energy saving mode on. I don't know what was going on.
  • bjornheisenberg
    sometimes i leave my laptop on and it downloads updates with me not knowing...maybexbox the same?
  • ELMEX94
    192 posts Sunday League Hero
    Bring back release gameplay ea
  • JIO22
    1195 posts Professional
    930 seems to be when they finish eating round here and start hogging the internet

Lol. How ignorant of them. Time for the internet to prioritise FIFA packets over everyone else's stuff, let them suffer with browsing etc and let our packets straight through.