Is full TOTY in packs?

truegunn3r
8810 posts Has That Special Something
edited January 2018
Away from console and just got on companion app. It seems to just say defenders and goalkeepers but I know sometimes the notification banner uploads later. Is the full team in yet?

Comments

• Clancy
    7755 posts League Winner
    no, this time tomorrow.

defenders were for 48 hours
  • truegunn3r
    Cheeky, EA used the new Prime Icon’s to lure people into pack opening.
  • truegunn3r
    Clancy wrote: »
    no, this time tomorrow.

defenders were for 48 hours

Where does it say 48 hours
  • Clancy
    7755 posts League Winner
    [img][/img]GlwQK9V.png
  • truegunn3r
    edited January 2018
    Could EA stitch us up by releasing attackers, then midfielders then defenders and goalkeeper again for the remaining three days? It’ll be a nasty curve ball but they could do it to control the flow of TOTY players.
  • truegunn3r
    [img][/img]GlwQK9V.png

But they won’t be available for 48hours as if the full team is coming tomorrow then they would also still be available. I have a feeling EA might switch back to attackers tommorow.
  • deang07
    8226 posts League Winner
    truegunn3r wrote: »
    Could EA stitch us up by releasing attackers, then midfielders then defenders and goalkeeper again for the remaining three days? It’ll be a nasty curve ball but they could do it to control the flow of TOTY players.

i doubt it should be full team from 6 fri to 6 sun id be pissed if its not has been every yr
  • Clancy
    7755 posts League Winner
    [img][/img]GlwQK9V.png

But they won’t be available for 48hours as if the full team is coming tomorrow then they would also still be available. I have a feeling EA might switch back to attackers tommorow.

well, it doesn't say "toty defenders will be available for ONLY 48 hours"

it says they'll be available for 48 hours. If whole team is released tomorrow it doesn't make that not true, they were available for 48 hours, and then are available for the next 72 hours as well
  • Onedoesntsimply
    2054 posts Fans' Favourite
    I suspect we'll get subs tomorrow then full team on Sunday.
  • truegunn3r
    edited January 2018
    deang07 wrote: »

i doubt it should be full team from 6 fri to 6 sun id be pissed if its not has been every yr

EA tend to make changes each year because as people tend to learn regular patterns and become more affective at saving money/coins to be most productive, it hits EA in the pocket. That’s why they break the regular pattern and add new changes/surprise to disrupt everyone from what they were anticipating.
  • deang07
    8226 posts League Winner
    I suspect we'll get subs tomorrow then full team on Sunday.

no it ends sun and full team is always 2 days to max profits if theres subs they will be with the full team
  • truegunn3r
    edited January 2018
    [img][/img]GlwQK9V.png

it says they'll be available for 48 hours. If whole team is released tomorrow it doesn't make that not true, they were available for 48 hours, and then are available for the next 72 hours as well

Sounds pretty clear to me. Also why else would they release defenders for 48 hours and leave only 3 days behind rather than 4. This year more than any year people are holding back and waiting to release the brakes when full team is out. It’ll cause a mass flow of TOTY cards than previous years as many many more packs would be opened. Yes, EA will fill their pockets with cash but at the same time they don’t want the market flooded with TOTY players.
  • Florianr104
    4303 posts National Call-Up
    You guys are all worrying too much. This time tomorrow we’ll have them all in packs.
  • Clancy
    7755 posts League Winner
    [img][/img]GlwQK9V.png

Sounds pretty clear to me. Also why else would they release defenders for 48 hours and leave only 3 days behind rather than 4. This year more than any year people are holding back and waiting to release the brakes when full team is out. It’ll cause a mass flow of TOTY cards than previous years as many many more packs would be opened. Yes, EA will fill their pockets with cash but at the same time they don’t want the market flooded with TOTY players.

I think when it comes to EA the former hugely outweighs the latter.
  • deang07
    8226 posts League Winner
    You guys are all worrying too much. This time tomorrow we’ll have them all in packs.

this 100% as if ea would waste the oppertunity of prob the biggest pack splurge of the yr
  • truegunn3r

this 100% as if ea would waste the oppertunity of prob the biggest pack splurge of the yr

They would get that either way. If EA were to release attackers only tommorow, people would panic and start opening their packs.
  • deang07
    8226 posts League Winner

They would get that either way. If EA were to release attackers only tommorow, people would panic and start opening their packs.

ppl will buy more fp if full team out 100% the chances increase massivly from ooooooooooooo.3 % to ooooooooooo.11%
    lool
  • Clancy
    7755 posts League Winner

ppl will buy more fp if full team out 100% the chances increase massivly from ooooooooooooo.3 % to ooooooooooo.11%
    lool
    :joy: :joy:

you realize all those zero's are meaningless if you put the decimal at the end. ooooooooooooo.3% is the same as o.3%. I think what you meant is o.ooooooooo3%, which is probably about right lol
  • LovelyVillain
    3579 posts National Call-Up

lool

you realize all those zero's are meaningless if you put the decimal at the end. ooooooooooooo.3% is the same as o.3%. I think what you meant is o.ooooooooo3%, which is probably about right lol

:joy: :joy: :joy:
  • Ionut90
    68 posts Park Captain
    Tonight EA release full toty???
  • LittleAnt
    1201 posts Professional

lool

lol
  • deang07
    8226 posts League Winner

lool

lool my bad just cudnt wait to get the funny joke out there , then it backfired and made me look a **** loool
  • Dbdynsty
    92 posts Park Captain
    Nothing like being an idiot and opening two packs (for fun) last night...and packing CR7...like 10 hours too early. Dang...well, at least he allowed me to be able to afford the TOTY De Bruyne I was after. Best pull ever...too bad it wasn't the TOTY version...since I would have netted a few more million coins. Ugh.
  • Dbdynsty wrote: »
    Nothing like being an idiot and opening two packs (for fun) last night...and packing CR7...like 10 hours too early. Dang...well, at least he allowed me to be able to afford the TOTY De Bruyne I was after. Best pull ever...too bad it wasn't the TOTY version...since I would have netted a few more million coins. Ugh.

Doesn't mean you would have gotten him a few save them for today so you should definitely be happy with that!