Dani Alves toty work rate

Rob82K
493 posts An Exciting Prospect
Anybody tried him? I would love his shoot, however, i am afraid about his low defensive work rate, meaning that it can happen he wont come back to defend after attacking and this, with a pacing game, doesn't seems to be healthy.

I will replace zanetti anyway so the alternative is if valencia.

Thank you

Comments

• CeeQue
    14272 posts Has That Special Something
    Rob82K wrote: »
    Anybody tried him? I would love his shoot, however, i am afraid about his low defensive work rate, meaning that it can happen he wont come back to defend after attacking and this, with a pacing game, doesn't seems to be healthy.

I will replace zanetti anyway so the alternative is if valencia.

Thank you

I use his TOTGS card and never had a problem. Of course i always have my fullbacks on Stayback regardless of WR.
  • Mmandras
    5882 posts Big Money Move
    Card with this stats has to be used storming in the attack. I would master the art of overlapping. If you want it to stay in the back then just use any decent RB... The same goes for Carlos LB. It cries for attack. The Carlos/Alves combo could be gamechanger perhaps more than any icon ST.
  • Mackie17
    8565 posts League Winner
    RM in a 3atb
  • Rob82K
    493 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mmandras wrote: »
    Card with this stats has to be used storming in the attack. I would master the art of overlapping. If you want it to stay in the back then just use any decent RB... The same goes for Carlos LB. It cries for attack. The Carlos/Alves combo could be gamechanger perhaps more than any icon ST.

I use overlapping both side in a super attacking 4321, this is infact the main point @Mmandras, Carlos has H/H and i have no problem with him, i am afraid however Alves will leave super highways for the Martial, Son of the game with his low defensive workrate, for that i made the post.

Thank you and to others for reply as well.