Have fifa points ever payed off for you?

bimbomx
332 posts Sunday League Hero
I don't buy fp, but the few times I've had I had packed pretty decent things. I've packed ptg gabriel jesus, ptg isco I think or asencio i forgot, and totgs kimmich. Just wanted to know of anyone had decent experiences

Comments

• LSB1210
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Never bought a point. Maybe that's why I'm always packing ****.
  • hsf_
    7 posts Ball Boy
    Spent £15 on points for the first time the other day - got absolutely sod all and won't be doing it again.
  • Socalj11
    1671 posts Play-Off Hero
    Packed Abamayeng once. The other few times got junk
  • Sercs
    21107 posts Club Captain
    They do but I find best if used on draft
  • RadioShaq
    18695 posts Moderator
    Use them at the start of the year. Average players are going for 20-100k. Now there is probably 7 players over 100k I would guess.
  • Joestoe
    10580 posts Has That Special Something
    RadioShaq wrote: »
    Use them at the start of the year. Average players are going for 20-100k. Now there is probably 7 players over 100k I would guess.

I seem to pack those players more now. Opened like 24k worth of FP but I did not pack the likes of Martial, Jesus, Vardy once.
  • Phildeleg
    1166 posts Professional
    Promo packs are the best value for money

But realistically there is no value for money in a virtual world
  • Thamightyboro
    8009 posts League Winner
    Only time they are "worth" buying is during early access and those first couple of weeks.

Least then almost everything has some value now your lucky to pack anything over discard value.
  • I’ve spent about £2000 in Fifa 18 and feel nothing but robbed never packed any massive players and yet I’m addicted and kept on spending :-(
  • hsf_
    7 posts Ball Boy
    Swainy2k16 wrote: »
    I’ve spent about £2000 in Fifa 18 and feel nothing but robbed never packed any massive players and yet I’m addicted and kept on spending :-(

More money than sense. You know that the packs are basically a form of gambling, right? Gambling is designed to make you lose your money. I would advise putting FIFA down and not playing it again, if you're unable to control your spending.
  • xxMatiXX
    22 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I’ve spent about £2000 in Fifa 18 and feel nothing but robbed never packed any massive players and yet I’m addicted and kept on spending :-(

u must be reach. I will have to work 3 months, without paying bills, not to mention money for food, to be even able to buy this amount of fps.
  • LiveArsenal
    1338 posts Professional
    Saved $15 worth of FIFA points when the game first came out. Got Chiellini and Sane and got 150k from that in the beginning.
  • tikitaka33
    2284 posts Fans' Favourite
    Even if I packed Ronaldo, I would never spend $1000 on a virtual card.
  • VVV13
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park

Absolutely crazy mate.....that's sickening to read that.

I've watched a few of those streamers and some of them have spent a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 load of money in one day and gotten nothing.

Think i've spent money on FP once and it was £79 package and never again
  • dylanmx
    4427 posts National Call-Up
    VVV13 wrote: »

Absolutely crazy mate.....that's sickening to read that.

I've watched a few of those streamers and some of them have spent a **** load of money in one day and gotten nothing.

Think i've spent money on FP once and it was £79 package and never again

Yeah but they earn back more
  • W77
    1272 posts Play-Off Hero
    1st time it pay off . I pulled CR7 last night. I couldn't believe it . it was 100k pack after 9 125k gave me nothing. so kinda worth it for me
  • mosmartin
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    350.000 Fifa points and best pull was Griezman. 80.000 more on TOTY and packed Pogba twice but from SBC packs (Ferdinand and Deco). Will load one last time for tomorrow, but I bet I will be getting the same 🎃🎃🎃🎃 rewards.
  • Knienjo
    207 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    bimbomx wrote: »
    I don't buy fp, but the few times I've had I had packed pretty decent things. I've packed ptg gabriel jesus, ptg isco I think or asencio i forgot, and totgs kimmich. Just wanted to know of anyone had decent experiences

You say you don't buy fp, but you bought at least 2 times during FIFA 18???
  • bimbomx
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    Knienjo wrote: »
    bimbomx wrote: »

You say you don't buy fp, but you bought at least 2 times during FIFA 18???

?
  • Goldenbowles
    559 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I for one won’t be buying FIFA POINTS any more, spent on Average £300 over the last 7-8 years and never packed anyone worth bouncing around my house for:(
    This year I’ve spent more and got even less than normal:(
  • Any tym7
    1397 posts Professional
    99% not worth it thats very accurate too
  • Blackraw
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I spent Approximately 200k FP which would cost me 10m Fifa coins to buy same amount of pack.
    To cut story short - that yielded me approximately 2m worth players.
    The only 100k+ pull was MOTM Immobile.
    Modric, Sandro, Marcelo. few 30-40k players. Of IF only one was 60k, rest is quick discard.

So 20% ROI

I also got thousands of consumables which makes it a little more.

P.S. I have a gambling problem, twice a year I spent some undesired money either on sports bets, poker or this BS. I do FP only for gambling, because if I was offered an unreadable CR7 card for sale, I would not pay more than 50$ for it.
  • P1tch_1nvaderz88
    15419 posts World Class
    Nope
  • askperts
    461 posts Sunday League Hero

There are tons of people who spend just as much as this guy...it's why FUT is a huge money tree for EA. It's a form of gambling just itching for some attorney general to challenge it...
  • SlipperyPeople3
    1066 posts Professional
    Phildeleg wrote: »
    Promo packs are the best value for money

But realistically there is no value for money in a virtual world

• silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited March 2018
    Some ridiculous money spent on FP. Have a word with yourselves ffs.

Even if it wasn't pot luck, say it was "Give us £20 in exchange for Pele", I still wouldn't give them a bean. I already feel robbed just buying the game in the first place.
  • Blackraw
    158 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    silas1980 wrote: »
    Some ridiculous money spent on FP. Have a word with yourselves ffs.

Even if it wasn't pot luck, say it was "Give us £20 in exchange for Pele", I still wouldn't give them a bean. I already feel robbed just buying the game in the first place.

Oh man, that is the only argument that I use to finally end up with pack gambling. If when buying packs your money were simply flushed to toilet I would feel more ok spending them, than knowing that they go to EA pocket :)
  • Why buy Fifa points?? You know you will get ripped off. I opened probably more than a few million worth of packs without spending 1 dollar. Best player was Kevin de Bruyne and IF Batsuahyi. I only open packs earned with SBC or Weekend league. I got players in my team like IF Fekir, Kante, MOTM Germain, IF Depay. Not so bad in the end. Still got 200k to spend as well.
  • Irreverant1_
    370 posts Sunday League Hero
    Honestly...the way I see it...is I’d be spending the money on other stupid 🎃🎃🎃🎃 anyway so I buy FP here and there and of course I’m always disappointed but maybe...just maybe the next mega pack will have a Ronaldo!!!!....oh snap! Portugal!...LW!!!!!.....Lazio...it’s Nani with a big ol smile lmao