Fifa 16 Pro Clubs Wish List

Comments

• WeeGiE
    120 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dont allow anyone from Russia to play clubs.
  • Memeotis
    6 posts Ball Boy
    Here is my list!

Local Guests

Ability to add up to three guests on your console.
    • All Pros are saved online
    • All Pros can be accessed as guests temporarily by logging on to your Origin account on another console. Up to three guests can be accessed at the same time
    • If your Pro is not in the same club as the owner of the console, that pro will be considered as 'on loan'. In other words, he will not be removed from his own club, and will therefore keep his stats with his own club
    • The guest Pros can be edited on the new console

Remove tedious, restrictive, and trait-based accomplishments

Tedious: Remove accomplishments that force you to play in a certain position for a number of game. Seriously, who wants to play a 100 games as a defender?

Restrictive: All accomplishments should be achievable by just playing drop-in games. Accomplishments like 'volleys outside the box' are highly discouraged and often considered wasteful in Pro Clubs games

Trait-based accomplishments: Either get rid of them entirely, or even better, do not make bicycle kicks and diving headers a trait.

Add more traits - and remove others

Certain traits should just apply to your Pro once he reaches a certain level. For example, fancy passing should become available once your passing and vision reaches 80. It seems odd that all the CPUs can do fancy passes, while the Pros need to sacrifice a trait on it

Other traits include:
    • Early crosser - is based on crossing & vision
    • Bicycle kick - balance & finishing
    • Finesse shot - curve & ball control
    • Outside-foot shot - curve & finishing
    • Acrobatic clearance - reactions & interceptions
    • Swerve pass - curve & passing
    • Power FK - shot power & FK accuracy

New traits should be similar to the skilled dribbling and fancy flicks, which are traits that make your player feel different. Some examples I could think of:
    • Feather touch - Improves first touches significantly
    • Quick recovery - Pros recover much quicker after being thrown off balance, or off his feet. This applies to shots, tackles, being tackled, awkward passes, etc.
    • Evasive - Higher chance your player will evade a poor tackle and keep his momentum
    • Slippery - When shoulder to shoulder with an opponent, your player has a higher chance of breaking free in front of your opponent
    • Fighter - When the ball is stolen from your Pro, he receives a temporary boost that increases his chances to steal it back
    • Catalyst - When you complete a successful tackle, your team receives a small, temporary boost of acceleration
    • Architect - First-time passes are highly accurate, and your Pro does not slow down

Remove Automatic Next Match

This feature is annoying, and adds nothing to the game. First of all, it is quicker to quit out and start a new game. Second, chances are that people want to take a break before playing the next time, if you’re playing with a bunch of people who all want to take a break after a game, but two people forget to press quit, they will automatically be entered into a new game. Oh, and replays? What is the point of having this feature, if you have to rush through them before the time runs out?

Make more roles viable

Everyone is either a CAM Play-maker or ST Finisher. Their stats are significantly better than the other options. I don't think I need to come with suggestions here, EA has access to a huge range of different players and their stats, which should be enough to inspire them.

Practice arena for Pro

Goes without say.

Customized kits/badges

Sure, would be nice to give your team some unique looks. But this could easily be exploited.

CPU Progression

No. I don't think this is a good idea. You just end up rewarding teams who play more than others. As much as the CPUs are awful, Pro Clubs needs a level playing-field.

That said, I think there is room for more options. Have a set list of CPUs in your club, and have 2-3 options for every position, each with slightly different stats.

Joining on-going games

This would be a really nice feature. If not as a player, then as a spectator. And if not at any time, at least allow us to join at half-time. Who knows, maybe a new player joining an on-going game would cause lag, or something.

• BasketSnake
    19 posts Ball Boy
    There is no connection between these recruitment boards and the game itself. None. I want to be able to write a description of my team in-game so the people who apply can read it right there next to the transfer button.
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    Ozz wrote: »
    The free kick stat bothers me. It's not like IRL only CAMs are good at free kicks. Rather than the number changing depending on position, and having a certain amount of accomplishments to improve the stat, I think it should just increase with each free kick you score. Annoying that you can't get a high stat as a striker even.

This is an amazing spot. Free kick stat should not be relative to your position at all, you're bang on.
  • This is my FIFA 16 Clubs wish list.

AI to be way more improved
    This should go without question. The AI in FIFA is shockingly bad, if you have a human controlled player that has an ounce of pace you've pretty much won the game. It can be a lot different if you have a player in your team that plays in the ANY position.

AI to have stat progress also
    I think this would be a major step up to the way the AI can effect the game. For me, why should the AI remain the same in every single match that you play? They should improve as your club improves, I think this may be the case in FIFA 15 but not as progression as such as I've been in some of the worlds best clubs and have seen that Division 4 onward they have relatively better stats overall.

Real Competitions
    Premier League (shorter but same trophy) Champions League (Qualify through League success) Euro's (Play for the country [In Europe] which your team is based) World Cup etc.

More Virtual Pro Customization
    More hair/facial styles, branded gloves (Nike, Addidas etc) different traits, more running techniques, boots customization (Names, initials etc) Tattoos, scars.

Kit and Badge customization
    I think FIFA could take a leaf out of the PES book by being able to change the kit and badge to whatever you want to some extent. Obviously if this is the case and they add something that would allow you to load a custom badge, people are going to abuse this feature by uploading something offensive or obscene. Which will in time probably be removed by EA through a patch/fix.

Free Agent/Contract Tied Marketplace
    This I think would make the mode of Pro Clubs much much more realistic. Basically you should have a marketplace similar to the one that is active in FUT. So say you are a free agent and want to join a club, you can add a profile to meet the way you like to play the game (Position, play style, Strengths, weaknesses etc)
    This would allow for other clubs that are recruiting to have a look on the marketplace for a player that they need and who matches there style of play.

Your club should be able to also look at other clubs and make offers on players that are already tied to contracts. This would be made possible by agreeing a deal between your club and the player you are interested in which then a price would have to be paid to there current club for the players services.

Contracts
    For me, Pro Clubs should incorporate some sort of contract negotiation. Imagine receiving wages to actually buy new boots and accessories for your Virtual Pro? That would be amazing! I club could tie you down for say 3 matches, which they will in turn gave you a match or end of contract wages. Obviously this could be easily exploited by 2 friends just making a team and the manager of the team offering a massive wage for just 2 or 3 games.

End of Season Awards
    Another way to feel like you have had a successful season within your Pro Club. Club members should have a choice to vote for player of the season and so on. Golden boot, golden glove should also be a reward.

Virtual Pro Bank Account
    Once again, this would make it more realistic. Imagine there being a kind of sports shop that you could visit to buy expensive boots and accessories for your Virtual Pro (Not the current catalog) It should be real currency and not EA coins or whatever.

Get Rid of EA Catalog and Coins
    I have over a million EA Coins which you use to buy boots, balls and boosts etc. This I think is pointless because everyone that had a successful time on the previous FIFA could just buy all the Virtual Pro boosts and be a 83 something overall without even going into a game. That is not a challenge of getting your Pro to where you want him to be. I feel sorry for the people who may have bought FIFA for the first time and having to play against people who are 10+ levels above them already.

Board of Directors
    When you first make a club, it should have a similar look to the Career Manager Mode which the board of directors tell you your goals which need to be achieved through out the season. They will tell you your transfer/wage budget which will be used to build your clubs through recruitment etc.

Stadium Progression
    When starting a Pro Club with friends, don't you think it is silly that you finish one season and you have unlocked a full sized stadium? with stands? Flood lights? Giant screens/scoreboards?
    I would much rather start the Club as a Sunday League type of pitch, all muddy, people standing around the pitch. You should have the choice to invest money in building flood lights, stadium expansion, pitch quality etc.

Hope you liked my list guys, please have your say whether or not you agree or disagree!

• Premier-Sky
    2880 posts Fans' Favourite
    @Rob or @Alastair , is there anyway these suggestions actually reach the pro clubs developers?

These suggestions do get read, I can assure you of that
  • Hey @Premier-Sky, I really appreciate your answer, and I'm sure everyone else does too :)
  • Memeotis
    6 posts Ball Boy
    @Rob or @Alastair , is there anyway these suggestions actually reach the pro clubs developers?

I really hope you're right, I still can't believe that pro clubs doesn't have the ability to add 3 local guests. Not only would it be amazing to play with people in the same room as you, but it could also make Pro Clubs a great gateway into FIFA.

The people I play with obviously aren't all at the same skill level, so with the exception of one of my buddies, I never play with a guest on FUT or seasons. Even though playing with a guest is the best way to play the game imo, it doesn't make sense playing with a good partner one week, make it to a high division, then play with a poorer partner, only to get relegated.

In Pro Clubs individual players aren't as responsible, and it would therefore be a good way for them to get comfortable with FIFA, while still playing online with a mate.
  • m7amad3m
    193 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited May 2015
    Player acceleration, sprint speed, balance, strength, jumping, stamina etc... should NOT be based on players' hight and weight. But rather they should revolve around completing accomplishments.

Ronaldo is tall yet, he has blistering pace and balance.
    Hazard is short yet, he has good strength.

This concept applies to many players, those are the ones that come to mind ATM...
  • @Rob or @Alastair , is there anyway these suggestions actually reach the pro clubs developers?

Your response is greatly appreciated.
  • Alastair
    10088 posts Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, as @Premier-Sky already mentioned the devs do read the forums, they may not reply to threads but they do browse them. Obviously I am sure you all understand that just because you have posted them it doesn't mean they will implement every idea suggested.

Sorry for not noticing that I was mentioned earlier, I recently changed my settings so I no longer get notifications from every single thread I have ever posted in meaning now I should spot when people tag me in posts. :smile:
  • Thanks @Alastair , I think no one expects every single one of our suggestions here to be implemented, but fingers crossed the best ones do :)
  • BasketSnake
    19 posts Ball Boy
    How many managers can you promote in your club? I promoted three or four players and now I get an error message if I try to promote others. It's also very weird you can't withdraw/retract your decision. You have to kick your manager? I'm confused.
  • Thanks @Alastair , I think no one expects every single one of our suggestions here to be implemented, but fingers crossed the best ones do :)

Agreed. As I have said in my previous posts, there are a ton of features that are consistently requested every FIFA that I believe should be in the realm of possibility. A lot of these requested features have been in previous games and we simply want them back, with improvements.

Of course there are some outlandish/pipe dream ideas that people want to see happen ; but there are definitely key features that have been pointed out in this thread that could really enhance Pro Clubs, and don't require a major overhaul of the FIFA series.

Thanks for responding to us @Alastair and @Premier-Sky
  • Paton
    48 posts Park Captain
    An option to see clubs playing at the time , it's a simple thing and that would add much in the Community relationship. many times i want play but dont have anyone in my team wanting to play, while many clubs playing in same moment with three players.
  • edited May 2015
    1. Game Balance : Reduce Overall 76 <-> 91 Speed balance If FIFA 16 PC can not block pro club Unlock cheat patch. Can not Win meet Unlock Challenge Cheat Team because Too fast
    2. Substitution : FIFA 15 is Receives Red Card Change Watching Mode. FIFA 16 Pro Club Online -> Field Player 11 Users and + Substitute 3 players Watching Mode and Join Play [C] Captain Control System . Thanks EA FIFA. I Love This Game :)
  • NoCheat
    2 posts Ball Boy
    delete "accompaniment_online.ini."

Please, stop **** this cheat. Even it was possible same method with FIFA13,FIFA14.
  • MyAccount
    1383 posts Professional
    While the basis for this game mode is exciting and somewhat enjoyable, the actual quality is pretty low, and it hasn't really improved any over the last few years. Here are some things I've noticed after many games of Pro Clubs:

Computer Players
    Something needs to be done to improve the quality of these players. I wouldn't mind the idea of having your computer players' stats increase as you play more games with them, but as it is now with you being given random crap **** players who can barely control a ball or play a simple 5 yard pass, it can get very tedious. It also seems like 90% of computers have been given 30 pace, and it's near-impossible to defend with them when you come against a load of 90+ pace pros. It seems that occasionally you'll get that one Afro CB who has 85 pace and high strength who can defend, but for the most part the computers are terrible.

Another idea would be to have something similar to Ultimate Team where you get a certain number of coins each game and can purchase computer players for your starting 11 from a Catalogue. Whether these be real life players or made up players with varying stats, this could provide another way to get better computers and be rewarded for playing games.

Player Tactics
    Once you reach a certain level in Pro Clubs, 90% of the teams you come up against use 5atb and sit on park the bus with 2 fast strikers up top. This is extremely tedious to play against and gets very boring, very quickly. Not sure if anything can be done about this, because it's more of a problem with the Fifa community (which rivals that of COD in how bad it is) than it is with Pro Clubs.

Pro Stats/Achievements
    Having some of the stats be achievable only through playing at a certain position is annoying. I shouldn't have to play X amount of games as a defender or midfielder to get boosts in physicality and passing, 2 things which would be useful as a striker. These are just examples. If you do what the achievement says, it shouldn't matter what position you were technically playing. Another thing is height should affect some of the physical stats as much as it does. There are plenty of tall fast strikers in real life, while likewise there are plenty of small, strong players in real life. The game currently has great restraints on how good you can make your pro's physical stats based on what their height and weight are.

Tournament Glitches
    This is something that's broken and obviously not something EA purposely implemented into the game, but it should be fixed for the next Fifa. For certain tournaments, the game will put you into a game with a group of random people, basically like a drop-in match, instead of having you in a normal game with your pro club vs another one. Pretty annoying, although it doesn't seem to give you a loss if you quit out which makes it not as bad.
  • In pro clubs, When play the position of goalkeeper toward various situations
    1st, When goalkeeper throw the ball, would like to cancel throwwing motion
    2nd, When striker of opponent kicked ball is slow, would like to keep the ball to use the foot. And this situation, When striker of opponent come up to goalkeeper, would like to catch the ball to use the hand.
    Thank you for read my opinion.
  • MyAccount
    1383 posts Professional
    Memeotis wrote: »
    Remove Automatic Next Match

This feature is annoying, and adds nothing to the game. First of all, it is quicker to quit out and start a new game. Second, chances are that people want to take a break before playing the next time, if you’re playing with a bunch of people who all want to take a break after a game, but two people forget to press quit, they will automatically be entered into a new game. Oh, and replays? What is the point of having this feature, if you have to rush through them before the time runs out?
    Please this as well. One of the most annoying things about Pro Clubs and doesn't add anything. All it does is not give you any time to watch match replays and look at player ratings. Our CPU goalkeeper scored a 90th min bullet of a header from a corner to equalize, and despite rushing to try and save the replay, I wasn't able to before it went onto the next match. Just overall annoying feature.
  • The greatest idea would be literally an Online Pro Career - You should be you. Start from nothing, a free agent. You should have to train in a training arena and have a limit to what stats can level up for time being and then you should have to promote yourself to find a buyer or start a club yourself and build a team. Each club starting with a fund (not too much). Pro performance should dictate your value and if a club manager wants to risk paying for you, he can. You should be cheap at the start, FREE IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED FOR A CLUB. The club should then be able to make profit from you if you have impressed and someone wants to come in and buy you. This would make it so competitive and hopefully be glitch free.

(ALSO PLEASE GET RID OF THAT GLITCH WHERE YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH THE BALL FOR ABOUT 4-5 SECONDS!!! THE OTHER TEAM SEEMS TO KNOW A SPAMMING MECHANISM TO DISABLE A PRO FOR LIMITED TIME!)
  • IDARYL
    5711 posts Big Money Move
    they can simply improve clubs, by going back to the fifa 12 format, where the best teams in the world wernt the ones that played the most, and there was a monthly league. And take out 5 defence tatic, div 1 = park the bus 5 3 2 tatic with 2 midgets up top...
  • Orikoru
    10712 posts Has That Special Something
    The greatest idea would be literally an Online Pro Career - You should be you. Start from nothing, a free agent. You should have to train in a training arena and have a limit to what stats can level up for time being and then you should have to promote yourself to find a buyer or start a club yourself and build a team. Each club starting with a fund (not too much). Pro performance should dictate your value and if a club manager wants to risk paying for you, he can. You should be cheap at the start, FREE IF YOU HAVE NEVER PLAYED FOR A CLUB. The club should then be able to make profit from you if you have impressed and someone wants to come in and buy you. This would make it so competitive and hopefully be glitch free.

(ALSO PLEASE GET RID OF THAT GLITCH WHERE YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH THE BALL FOR ABOUT 4-5 SECONDS!!! THE OTHER TEAM SEEMS TO KNOW A SPAMMING MECHANISM TO DISABLE A PRO FOR LIMITED TIME!)

Slight flaw in this plan - what if you join a club, decide you don't like them at all, but you cannot leave until they sell you to someone else?? You can't just leave on a free as that could potentially screw clubs who have paid for players who then leave for free.
  • I SiR MartY I
    5614 posts Big Money Move
    Earn XP or skill points by doing challenges and playing well and spend those points where you want to create a unique VP. Right now the stats have been the same for 3 years and the VP setups themselves have been the same since Fifa 11. Rather than having set stats and physical stats, let us design our own pros, to a limit of course so we don't have 99 finishing 99 paced 6,7 strikers running around. I want to have a unique pro setup to have an average touch but incredible dribbling, I want to make my pro unique from everyone else's. So your 6,0 pro in attack has completely different stats to my 6,0 pro.

Custom kits & badges. Fairly simple. Promised this on Fifa 11, still waiting.

Invite to free roam arena. Have an online free roam arena I can invite friends and team mates into. We can work on set piece routines, work on passing against AI players if we want or have a few on one team and a few on another and play attack v defence or attack against a pro GK to get practice playing against GKs and your GK gets experience in that position. Just really allow us to have a kick about.

Open cup matches at all times and fix the bugs of 2 teams being pushed into 1.

Allow us to add extra and/or penalties to friendly matches. I play on the biggest clubs site around right now and we have over 10,000 members, we use the friendly option to face other teams in the league and cup and extra time and pens would really allow us to have more realistic cup games instead of having to end the game when its a draw and re-invite for a next goal wins game.

Kinect for game face.

Fix the weak foot and skills glitch- Creator with all the accomplishments done for weak foot and skills- 5* skills 4* weak foot
    All the accomplishments done and play DM - 4* weak fot 4* skills

Only a handful of positions get 5* skills and only one position gets 5* weak foot, even with the accomplishment done. Its broken.

All I can think of right now apart from the basic fixes and gameplay changes, that is what I want to see changed in my favorite mode.

• Get pro clubs back on PS3 and Xbox 360!!!

Exactly this.
  • Improve AI of teammates, that's it.
  • IDARYL wrote: »
    they can simply improve clubs, by going back to the fifa 12 format, where the best teams in the world wernt the ones that played the most, and there was a monthly league. And take out 5 defence tatic, div 1 = park the bus 5 3 2 tatic with 2 midgets up top...

The real Top 100 leaderboard is still around.

• Fix the weak foot and skills glitch- Creator with all the accomplishments done for weak foot and skills- 5* skills 4* weak foot
    All the accomplishments done and play DM - 4* weak fot 4* skills

Only a handful of positions get 5* skills and only one position gets 5* weak foot, even with the accomplishment done. Its broken.

It's not broken it how it is supposed to be in terms of the skills. Weak foot needs balancing but should only be for another few positions.

All positions should not be able to have 5* skills and weak foot.

• WelshWizard
    731 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Here are some of mine. Some would have been said in this thread, Already in game but need expanding or were in past Fifas.

Some could be used to have micro transactions - To buy a small amount of xp or new boots etc. I'm not a big fan but if EA need a reason to invest more time in Pro clubs to make it in to the great mode it should be I would be more than happy to see them in the game as long as you could get the stuff people would use real money for just by playing and they would not get better pros as a outcome overall than you could ever get but just a quick way to boast your pro a tiny bit.

More Customisation
    1. Arm Tattoos - No need for any other part of the body.
    2. More Hair Types.
    3. More Pro clubs Player/Team celebrations
    4. Better Face/Head adjustment or even Gameface viewable by everyone
    5. More authentic Boots/Gloves
    6. Custom Kits and Badge - Image Upload and/or presets with a report team option if needed on results page/Search for club to cut out obscene content. A return of Creation Center maybe.
    7. More control on the A.I players you have. Be able to customise them like pros or certain real players that you unlock or purchase and add to your team

Achievements/Player Builds

I'll start with a big change. The intro of XP and player slots.

Player Slots - Slots for you players in positions which save the look, name etc and the build of the player All should start at a base value for that position and should be adjustable based on height and weight and each one have it own individual attributes. GK, CB, FB/WB, CDM/CM, CM/CAM, LF/RF/CF/ST, LM/RM/LW/RW could be a example of the groupings for the slots.

Gain XP to spend on all attributes but with limits on all attributes based on positions, height and weight to stop getting over powered in a certain area. Either have XP gained just for the position you play or all positions gain and you use them in each player slot and not amass them for one build/position.

Traits could be unlocked with xp or with certain long term achievements.

I feel this adds more uniqueness to people pros while keeping the balance that has to stay in the game.

More Player Roles and adjustments to current ones - example of a new one for winger/widemids Inside Forward - Better shooting at a cost of crossing and passing.

Rankings
    1. Top 100 as first view on leaderboards.
    2. 10 Divisions of Top 100 viewable(1000 teams)
    3. Display how many points you gained or loss after a match.
    4. Positions leaderboards look more wrong than ever tweak them.

In game - May be count as Gameplay
    1. Match time tactics - Park the bus is not a tactic that is used all game it should be on selectable in the last 10mins only in fifa.
    2. Fix Pro clubs specific glitches
    3. Decrease the amount of randomness in things like shots
    4. A practice mode to try out set pieces(Free kicks,Corners, Penalties(shootout) ) general attacking/defensive shapes, Trial GKs and Mini- Matches
    5. High difficulty to improve A.I players including GKs

• Dida
    11 posts Ball Boy
    edited June 2015
    I'll break this down into 2 sections. And I know for a fact every competitive Pro Clubs player will agree with me on.

Game FIXES -

- PENALTIES
    - RUNNING
    - LB + Y's balls
    - Remove Handicap, emotions etc.
    - Make defending equal to attacking in terms of being able to defend as well as you can attack. Playing defense is so clumsy against over powered ST's
    - FIX VIRTUAL PRO GAMEFACE
    - FIX NEAR POST ON GK's
    - EA has to have a diffrent engine for Pro clubs, it can't be the same engine as for head to head.

NEW FEATURES -

- BRING BACK THE OLD WORLD RANKINGS SYSTEM
    - REMOVE SEASONS! (You can have 3,000 games played have 2,500 Losses and still be ranked top 100) WHAT IS THAT?!? What are the meanings of World Rankings? Is should be based off purely Record & Points as it was before Seasons Came out.
    - CUSTOM KITS/BADGE
    - MORE PLAYING STYLES, for ex. Sniper, anchor, engine etc.
    - Practice Mode with your club mates, to create set pieces, playing style etc.
    - Make defaults LOWER overall to encourage managers to build an actual 11 man club
    - EA want to make money off of us? Fine, charge money to unlock full accomplishment, and charge for custom kits, custom stadiums etc.

Unfortunately we all know all EA cares about is money so this won't be taken into consideration, As it NEVER has. For how many YEARS have we requested something as SIMPLE as CUSTOM KITS? Since clubs came out... EA only cares about Ultimate Team, why? Because they make money off of it. But hopefully all these coin trading sites ruin FUT. Then maybe they'll look into other Game Modes.

If any EA STAFF MEMBER is looking at this post, do the FIFA PRO CLUBS Communities SOMETHING. At least bring back the old World Rankings...