Alexis to old trafford

Comments

• Tornado31619
    29296 posts Player of the Year
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Mkhitaryan from 23 goals and 20 something assists in Bundesliga to being on the bench under Mourinho.

Another Salah/De Bruyne story.

Mourinho just doesn't recognise how to nurture players talent

He’s 28.
  • mdizzl3 wrote: »
    So the latest is that mkhitaryan is the one calling the shots he's trying to agree personal terms with arsenal and if all parties reach agreement it will be a straight swap no cash involved. Now thats what I call good business if this pulls through.

Staright swap plus 30 mil

Read ssn arsenal have said its a straight swap they seem to think they are getting the better deal lol

Don't get me wrong when mkhitaryan plays well hes fantastic but he's too many off days but Alexis is proven in the prem and could really relish at united at hit his full potential.

Hopefully there's more news by the end of the day I want this one done and dusted lol

Of course Arsenal are getting the better deal, they will lose Sanchez for nothing in 4 months time, if they get a straight swap for Mkhitaryan then that’s great business... for Arsenal

• Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    Viggo 007 wrote: »
    Mkhitaryan from 23 goals and 20 something assists in Bundesliga to being on the bench under Mourinho.

Another Salah/De Bruyne story.

Mourinho just doesn't recognise how to nurture players talent

He’s 28.

Has 4 years at top level in him
    Damon3685 wrote: »
    mdizzl3 wrote: »
    So the latest is that mkhitaryan is the one calling the shots he's trying to agree personal terms with arsenal and if all parties reach agreement it will be a straight swap no cash involved. Now thats what I call good business if this pulls through.

Staright swap plus 30 mil

Read ssn arsenal have said its a straight swap they seem to think they are getting the better deal lol

Don't get me wrong when mkhitaryan plays well hes fantastic but he's too many off days but Alexis is proven in the prem and could really relish at united at hit his full potential.

Hopefully there's more news by the end of the day I want this one done and dusted lol

Of course Arsenal are getting the better deal, they will lose Sanchez for nothing in 4 months time, if they get a straight swap for Mkhitaryan then that’s great business... for Arsenal

Does it matter if they don't win anything?
  • Does it matter if they don't win anything?[/quote]

Your comment makes no sense... No side other than City are winning anything this year so should nobody else do any business? Arsenal have different targets than City/Utd. I.e 4th place would be considered a successful season at Arsenal where as 2nd place would be regarded as a failure at any of the Manchester clubs.

I was just explaining why Arsenal are getting the better deal, in 4 months they lose Sanchez for nothing and Mkhitaryan would cost £40-£50 mil, now they get a straight swap, it’s good business for Arsenal and a deal which both parties will be happy with I imagine.