Toty kane

Gfp13
184 posts Has Potential To Be Special
So people had there goes at predicting his price. Now he’s released and will be out of packs tonight before most likely coming back in for the weekend... what do people think his price will settle at?

Comments

• TheMightyBee
    3910 posts National Call-Up
    1 million or less, he doesn't have much appeal for a lot of typical FUT players.
  • Noo
    1944 posts Fans' Favourite
    To be fair he loos pretty insane. People might be stoked to have an option other than Neymar and go for him.

Althought I'm curious if EA will release a bench and reserves, inevitably including Neymar lol
  • HullCity1904
    3005 posts National Call-Up
    There's hype around him but he has to deliver. He's still Kane at the end of the day no matter how boosted.

Sometimes I find that you can't polish a 🎃🎃🎃🎃 no matter the upgrade.

Upgrades help but if you don't like a base player... let's say for example I don't enjoy Icardi... I'm pretty sure I'm not gonna get along with his Tots card regardless of the better stats because it still Icardi.

I feel like a lot of people will try him, keeping his price up... if he is as described then he'll stay there.

If not... he'll drop around 900k/1mill
  • OZero
    7470 posts League Winner
    edited January 2018
    1m or less. He is still Harry Kane. TOTY ver won't makes him become TOTY Suarez. And there would be lots of IFs coming.

To be honest if you really want to use Kane you should go for the POTM ver. 300k onlyand already better than Prime Shearer.
  • Dazza3113
    3224 posts National Call-Up
    I got him but I've not used him yet, reviews are very positive
  • OZero
    7470 posts League Winner
    Dazza3113 wrote: »
    I got him but I've not used him yet, reviews are very positive

Remember to use him like a Kane instead of only sprint and shoot.
  • rnmays1
    977 posts Semi-Pro
    1.2 mill min
  • Aidennes
    476 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'd like to try this card out for sure. Currently using KDB(Cam) Origi(PTG) & Hazard(91) as strikers. Want Kane TOTY to replace Origi. So playing Kane wouldn't be that much of a difference to Origi considering he's already my target/hold up man
  • ToGooD2Be7rue
    45 posts Park Captain
    I bought in form Kane 89 rated for 220.00 when he first came out sold him last night for 475.000 now thats what i call a profit
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tried him in FUT draft on 10 chem. TBH - didn't seemed like a 96+ rated with 99 shooting.
    Missed two 1v1 with the GK.
    Musa finished those later
  • Swagster123
    1732 posts Play-Off Hero
    Tried him in FUT draft on 10 chem. TBH - didn't seemed like a 96+ rated with 99 shooting.
    Missed two 1v1 with the GK.
    Musa finished those later

see man dont trust these ratings of TOTY bro every player in the game has 99 shot low driven or finesse or just random screamer its in