Arsenal Football Club

Comments

• iWilshere_19
    2005 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rhodesia wrote: »
    Mkhitaryan is dire. Awful, awful player. Had a terrible-to-average career as well bar maybe 1 season. He's exactly the type of average **** we've had at this club for years. No way we should be signing him at all let alone for a top tier wage packet.

He’s hell of a lot better than Walcott Welbeck Elneny
  • iWilshere_19
    Mkhitaryan is dire. Awful, awful player. Had a terrible-to-average career as well bar maybe 1 season. He's exactly the type of average **** we've had at this club for years. No way we should be signing him at all let alone for a top tier wage packet.

Oh and Iwobi
  • Tornado31619
    16489 posts World Class
    Bordeaux say Malcom isn’t leaving.
  • iWilshere_19

Haha Lucas Perez to the rescue
  • G000ner
    4077 posts National Call-Up

Where are you reading this? The only reports I have read recently are that we are closer to signing him than before
  • G000ner wrote: »

Where are you reading this? The only reports I have read recently are that we are closer to signing him than before

same here.
  • Gervonta
    3734 posts National Call-Up
    Wenger definitely needs to leave at the end of the season.

The fact iwobi went out 48 hours before and game and still started against forest then retained his spot against Chelsea then started again yesterday shows he clearly doesn’t have the respect of the dressing room anymore.

Players have got to be looking at that and thinking iwobi is a squad level player if he can do those things and still play then they clearly haven’t got to work hard for a starting place.
  • Rhodesia
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    edited January 2018

Minutes per goal/assist.

Walcott 126mins
    Welbeck 150mins
    Mkhitaryan 163mins
    lmao.

He's **** garbage.
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional

This is the worst tripe I've ever read on this forum and I've gone through the United thread hahaha what an absolute melt you are
  • Tornado31619
    16489 posts World Class
    G000ner wrote: »

Huebstar wrote: »

same here.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2754188-malcom-will-not-be-leaving-bordeaux-in-january-amid-arsenal-rumours?share=other

TL;DR: L’Equipe
  • Tornado31619
    16489 posts World Class
    Guardian says the Auba deal is real.
  • Ahmer50x
    17307 posts World Class
    Mkhitaryan left out of the lineup today after Mourinho previously said he would be playing.

Looks like he's going somewhere (probably you)
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    Ahmer50x wrote: »
    Mkhitaryan left out of the lineup today after Mourinho previously said he would be playing.

Probably? No one else wants him!! :joy:
  • Ahmer50x
    17307 posts World Class
    edited January 2018
    Couchy wrote: »
    Ahmer50x wrote: »

Probably? No one else wants him!! :joy:

He's also been linked with Inter Milan :wink:

I agree that he's going to Arsenal, but just gotta be careful with proclamations like that :tongue:
  • Rhodesia
    783 posts Semi-Pro
    Raistlin wrote: »

This is the worst tripe I've ever read on this forum and I've gone through the United thread hahaha what an absolute melt you are

Stick to lolicon. Football is beyond you, you freak.
  • Raistlin
    1405 posts Professional
    Raistlin wrote: »

Stick to lolicon. Football is beyond you, you freak.

:D
  • Couchy
    9505 posts League Winner
    I actually think you’d be better off with Auba and potentially Mkhi instead of Sanchez
  • Mike
    9977 posts Has That Special Something
    edited January 2018
    hijack the hijack

wrong thead but we'll stick with it
  • Tamerlane
    5284 posts Big Money Move
    Are Chelsea entering the race like Liverpool "entered" or do they hold a genuine interest?
  • Gervonta
    edited January 2018
    Tamerlane wrote: »
    Are Chelsea entering the race like Liverpool "entered" or do they hold a genuine interest?

Most likely genuine interest.

Chelsea like to sign a player just so he doesn’t move to a another premier leauge club.

Think Willian , salah , Michy ect.

• Tornado31619
    16489 posts World Class
    Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a short-term Hazard replacement. But then again, Real also want Kane and Neymar.
  • Ahmer50x
    17307 posts World Class
    Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a short-term Hazard replacement. But then again, Real also want Kane and Neymar.

:lol:
  • iWilshere_19
    Mourinho said “ if I was to tell you I’ve left mkhitaryan out for tactical reasons then I would be lying “

Interesting
  • Gervonta

He’s more of a we don’t want him to sign for another rival type of signing.

Granted it is an improvement upon Pedro/Willian.

• iWilshere_19
    It’s possibe mkhitaryan leaves it’s possible he stays

Jose Mourinho
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Do any Arsenal fans actually want Mkhi?
  • G000ner
    4077 posts National Call-Up
    No_NaMe wrote: »

Nope. I'd rather straight cash.
  • iWilshere_19

Yes imagine him linking back up with Aubameyang

Listen I don’t get why people are not fussed on Mikky

At bvb he was class and I wanted him at arsenal before he signed for United

He would be good for us maybe a Rosický like player
  • Hitman_Hatton
    14382 posts Has That Special Something

Nope. I'd rather straight cash.

You're getting more cash (than you would've done from city) plus a player in exchange?

If he doesn't work out then you can shift him in the summer for a decent fee.
  • No_NaMe
    9253 posts League Winner
    Actually I didn’t realise the fee would be £30m, I’m down.