SIF Pogba vs. Prime Vieira

shushumiga
954 posts Semi-Pro
edited January 2018
Ok guys, i would appreciate for feedback on this.

Who would you pick for CDM (2nd CDM) and why (exclude coins, that is not an issue)?

Many thanks.

Comments

• I reckon Vieira quite easily. pogba for cm
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something
    88 Vieira, heard many pros say 91 feels weird
  • Viggo 007 wrote: »

This
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional
    Viggo 007 wrote: »

Would you go for 88 vieira over Toty kante if he gets in like most of the community are saying ?
  • bhafc1901
    2269 posts Fans' Favourite
    Vieira by a mile
  • Viggo 007
    12248 posts Has That Special Something

Would you go for 88 vieira over Toty kante if he gets in like most of the community are saying ?

ofc, TOTY can't grow height
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain
    I have SIF Pogba and he’s amazing. Completely dominates midfield with his physical presence, dribbling, and passing, but I haven’t tried any of the Viera’s so hard to say. I’d compare IG stats in FUTBin or one of those sites
  • Scotmark1986
    821 posts Professional

Yeah that's the one thing that puts me off kante is his height I like tall physical players but every time I come up against him in weekend league he's everywhere
  • RayS
    31065 posts National Team Captain

Yeah that's the one thing that puts me off kante is his height I like tall physical players but every time I come up against him in weekend league he's everywhere

Height +10 upgrade!
  • Viggo 007 wrote: »

This input shocked me. Wow!

Thanks for infos guys. One thing is sure and i am aware of it, CDM's must be tall, but other things are also important. Those two are so close in stats and probably personal feeling is dividing them.

I just can't use someone like Bakayoko cause his passing is so bloody awful. I am relying on correct passing too much.
  • EsteveGM
    224 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    shushumiga wrote: »

Thanks for infos guys. One thing is sure and i am aware of it, CDM's must be tall, but other things are also important. Those two are so close in stats and probably personal feeling is dividing them.

I just can't use someone like Bakayoko cause his passing is so bloody awful. I am relying on correct passing too much.

Have you considered Blanc as well? I've just started using him and he feels like Bakayoko in defence but with really accurate crisp passing and a higher defensive workrate. His shooting is also excellent if he does pop up in the box.
  • EsteveGM wrote: »
    shushumiga wrote: »

Have you considered Blanc as well? I've just started using him and he feels like Bakayoko in defence but with really accurate crisp passing and a higher defensive workrate. His shooting is also excellent if he does pop up in the box.

Not a bad one. Never looked at his card. Thx.