The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

Best league sbc to do?

denisdgm
215 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Looking to do a league sbc for some extra packs but also for the player as well, which one is the best value for the packs and the player?

Comments

• Andys_rtg
    501 posts Sunday League Hero
    If you have rui Costa in your team for the strong link ... Queresma is very good
  • RayS
    28036 posts Player of the Year
    Promes looks awesome (Russian SBC)
  • Andys_rtg
    501 posts Sunday League Hero
    I have him linking with rui Costa and semedo at right back.. both perfect chem. Can I play a total different team on the left
  • yiddo13
    1286 posts Professional
    Promes for the player but the packs aren't anything to write home about.
  • XabiFC
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    The two I like most are the two that seem to get most criticism - Giovinco and Hamsik. Both cards play great for me and I did them for next to nothing (got fairly lucky with the packs).
  • RayS
    XabiFC wrote: »
    The two I like most are the two that seem to get most criticism - Giovinco and Hamsik. Both cards play great for me and I did them for next to nothing (got fairly lucky with the packs).

I <3 SBC Giovinco (he has better than a goal a game in 25 matches so far from CAM) but I know his IG stats compared to some of the other League SBC cards are a little lower.
  • BerkAres26
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Giovinco
  • the_boss_gurveer
    1962 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gio or Promes
  • denisdgm
    For those of you who have Gio, how does he play in game? Strength not an issue?
  • RayS
    denisdgm wrote: »

Depends how you use him... don’t try to body Boateng off the ball... but his high balance and aggression means he can hold on the ball pretty well when under moderate pressure
  • denisdgm
    Andys_rtg wrote: »
    I have him linking with rui Costa and semedo at right back.. both perfect chem. Can I play a total different team on the left

I have Rui hes one of my favourite players in my team so far, how does Quaresma play/feel for you?
  • XabiFC
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special

I have him up top with 84 Immobile (will be 86 when price comes down today/tomorrow) and SBC Hamsik as CAM behind. He finishes everything and makes good runs. Links well with EOE Pirlo and Futmas Alessandrini who is also great. Well worth doing.
  • TheMightyBee
    2766 posts Fans' Favourite
    Promes for player

Hamsik for packs
  • denisdgm

I have him up top with 84 Immobile (will be 86 when price comes down today/tomorrow) and SBC Hamsik as CAM behind. He finishes everything and makes good runs. Links well with EOE Pirlo and Futmas Alessandrini who is also great. Well worth doing.
    RayS wrote: »

Depends how you use him... don’t try to body Boateng off the ball... but his high balance and aggression means he can hold on the ball pretty well when under moderate pressure

Looks like Gio is the one, I have both pirlo and futmas alessandrini so yeah links won't be hard. Thanks for the feedback!
  • RayS

RayS wrote: »

Looks like Gio is the one, I have both pirlo and futmas alessandrini so yeah links won't be hard. Thanks for the feedback!

His finishing is world class for sure