*For Non-FIFA Pointers*

Was just wondering if there's some sort of pack rigging against players those who never spend a single penny on FIFA Points. Just checking if anyone here managed some great pulls like any ICONS without spending anything on FIFA points for the whole of FIFA 18.

I have already opened 100s of packs from SBCs, rewards and daily objectives. My best pulls are griezmann, lacazette, ibra and OTW walker which i pulled within the first 2 months. But after that nothing notable in last 2-3 months....

Comments

• Andybelfast
    10957 posts Has That Special Something
    Tin foil hats on lads
  • Millsy89
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Spent hundreds on FP over the years. Never packed an Icon.

Pack luck is pack luck, sometimes a player will hit a run of good pulls, sometimes not.
  • YOLOT0URE
    7000 posts Big Money Move
    Tin foil hats on lads

• Galactus
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Dont buy points and ive packed plenty of decent stuff from WL and packed Pele from SB rewards the one time i managed to play most of my games
  • Galactus wrote: »
    Dont buy points and ive packed plenty of decent stuff from WL and packed Pele from SB rewards the one time i managed to play most of my games

thats good to hear..so at least theres some hope for non-fifa pointers !
  • Peter
    26887 posts Player of the Year
    Galactus wrote: »

thats good to hear..so at least theres some hope for non-fifa pointers !

There's no hope for anyone
  • TimRUFC
    3306 posts National Call-Up
    On 17 I think i spent about £50 throughout the year, packed 3 lower tier legends in my WL rewards. This year my best pull has been MBappe when he was 200k but nothing about about 50k after that really do I think you’ve done pretty well. It’s all luck of the draw but I do things weights are adjusted just not per player but at certain times
  • Davisto
    6351 posts Big Money Move
    Tin foil hats on lads

Ready @Andybelfast 200w.gif
  • TORZADO
    5159 posts Big Money Move
    Haven't spent money on ut for most editions including most I've spent is maybe 24k points across all ut editions. Packed 4 icons including 1 2 weeks ago over the years.
  • Just packed TOTY Kane from a Prime electrum players pack from MLS sbc..ya I think this thread is pointless now.. My best pull ever
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    Pulled Baby Hagi during FUTmas, haven’t spent a penny
  • cdbuck26
    3413 posts National Call-Up
    I really need to stop looking at all these threads where people are packing stuff- I'm getting so jealous.
  • Knowlesdinho
    11164 posts Has That Special Something
    I don't spend a penny, but packed TOTY Alves this morning from the daily SBC which is probably my best pull of all time.

I've not had that many good pulls in any edition tbh.
  • Anyone have good understanding of the market when is the best time to sell TOTY Kane?
  • Fab
    18089 posts World Class
    i have never bought points and i have never packed an icon
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    I don't spend a penny, but packed TOTY Alves this morning from the daily SBC which is probably my best pull of all time.

WTF!! nice dude! I didn't catch that
  • Paawky
    2701 posts Fans' Favourite
    Couple days ago Miniminter opened like 35k FIFA points worth of packs got nothing , opened one 100k pack with coins and pulled Rio. It's like hitting the lottery everyone has the same chance but some people just get lucky and hit it.
  • Knowlesdinho
    11164 posts Has That Special Something
    yerwaltz wrote: »

I know! Sold him because I won't use him. Zanetti is my man!

I'll be buying TOTY Bonucci to go in my past and present squad. I'm also thinking of getting SIF Dybala for the RM spot. It's a shame there's no ICON RM that used to play in the Serie A. I can only dream about Figo!
  • yerwaltz
    4078 posts National Call-Up
    yerwaltz wrote: »

I know! Sold him because I won't use him. Zanetti is my man!

I'll be buying TOTY Bonucci to go in my past and present squad. I'm also thinking of getting SIF Dybala for the RM spot. It's a shame there's no ICON RM that used to play in the Serie A. I can only dream about Figo!

ahh yea I would have too honestly, stopped using ligue 1 players ages ago. Zanetti looks class man, no need. I would have kept my IF Sidibe over Alves personally lol.