Game stuck at Half Time

Metalfly
1775 posts Play-Off Hero
This has been happening for over a month now since the last update, basically a single player game would freeze at half time and wouldn't proceed, players would just stand around.

I have contacted EA Support a number of times and tried all their fixes, this is still happening.

Sort it out already EA, this is seriously bs.

Comments

• Exactly, i've just contacted them for third time and final advice is to post on forum and hope for update.
  • realbrutal
    999 posts Professional
    Clear origin cache files
    Uninstall FIFA
    Uninstall origin
    Delete fifa folder in my documents
    Restart
    Install origin and FIFA
    Restart and try
  • Metalfly
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    realbrutal wrote: »
    Clear origin cache files
    Uninstall FIFA
    Uninstall origin
    Restart
    Install origin and FIFA
    Restart and try

I've actually uninstalled and reinstalled FIFA more than three times now, in fact I've even completely reformatted my harddrive and reinstalled windows but this is still happening. It's definitely something to do with the last update, since this did not happen at all for the two and half months before.
  • realbrutal
    999 posts Professional
    Metalfly wrote: »
    Clear origin cache files
    Uninstall FIFA
    Uninstall origin
    Restart
    Install origin and FIFA
    Restart and try

I've actually uninstalled and reinstalled FIFA more than three times now, in fact I've even completely reformatted my harddrive and reinstalled windows but this is still happening. It's definitely something to do with the last update, since this did not happen at all for the two and half months before.

Me too but somehow these steps fix the bug for me

• Metalfly
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ok I'll try that again
  • realbrutal
    999 posts Professional
    Ok I'll try that again

It may come back again. I noticed when I force quit the bug definitely comes back
  • Metalfly
    1775 posts Play-Off Hero
    Ok I'll try that again

It may come back again. I noticed when I force quit the bug definitely comes back

I think there's definitely something broken in the game, checking online there seem to be loads of people with similar issue, maybe it's to do with the Win10 update as well? Not sure but something is broken, I just wish EA would put in a way to resume SB and Draft games.
  • realbrutal
    999 posts Professional
    Ok I'll try that again

I think there's definitely something broken in the game, checking online there seem to be loads of people with similar issue, maybe it's to do with the Win10 update as well? Not sure but something is broken, I just wish EA would put in a way to resume SB and Draft games.

Ya doubt it’s win 10 update as it’s also present in consoles.